IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Shayana Pratikshanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Visveswaran, Some of our old mails about this , may help you vee krishnan <vee_krishnan wrote: Dear JayasreeBy the Grace of the Lord Almighty who resides in our heart everyday, I had the blessings to do this twice in my life. nowdays women are not allowed to do this anymore.the only suggestion I have other than what arun has already said, is please keep a towel with you in case he needs it in your hands and try to do in on an empty stomach. It may be hard because he is still a young child

but to be on the safe side or half empty stomach. Once you do the namaskaram and say OM Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya, it is all in the hands of the Mighty Lord.Sarvam Krishnapranamasthu." Hantha Bhagyam Jananam" what an blessing indeed. one of the best experiences of Bhooloka VaikunatamGuruvayoorappa saranam saranam saranam --------------------Arun P Pillai wrote:OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear Madam,Nice to hear that your son is going to do Shayana Pradakshinam at Guruvayoor, Bhagwan will take care of him well in doing that.Regarding the formalities/customs as you asked, I havent experienced anything as such till today for doing that vazhipadu.My suggestion ...or what we use to do... is, Have a good darshan in the early morning during/after Nirmalyam. Then go to

"Rudra Theertham" and have a "Snanam" and come back to the temple... preferably in "Kavi Mundu" (Saffrom Dhothi). Get in to the temple through the back door (West Nada), no need for queue again. Come in front of the SreeKovil, near "Kodi Maram" and start Shayana Pradakshinam from there.Radhe Shyam !...Arun vpmif02 <vispnair wrote: Om Namo NarayanaI'm new to the forum and am not sure whether this post is appropriate for the forum. I have made a shayana pratikshnam nercha at Guruvayur. It would be helpful if I could know the basic procedures or steps to be followed. Also, is there any specific time for performing this nercha? I have tried a few searches in google on this topic but all of it has been in vain.Again,

apologies if the post is inapt for the forum.Thank you.Visveswaran

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

HARI AUM

Shree Visveswaran,

You are at the right place and time.

'Sayanapradhikshanam'can be done any time during the

temple remains opened; except during 'siveli' when

Bhagavan himself is on his rounds.

After the bath in the 'thirthakulam' go straight for

the 'pradhikshanam'. See that the 'mundu' is tied

properly lest it unwinds. Prostrate at the 'kodimaram'

and start.

After the pradhikshanam go straight back to the

'thirtham' and take a bath. If you inform the

volunteers at the gate they will allow you to go into

the 'santum sanctorum' bypassing the queue.

Generally it is advised to do the 'pradhikshanam'

either in the early morning or much after taking any

food. Also the pathway will be hot and sap your

energy. Otherwise the undigested food might give

troubles.

In any case do it with utmost 'faith', you will feel

the difference.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- vpmif02 <vispnair wrote:

> Om Namo Narayana

>

> I'm new to the forum and am not sure whether this

> post is appropriate

> for the forum.

>

> I have made a shayana pratikshnam nercha at

> Guruvayur. It would be

> helpful if I could know the basic procedures or

> steps to be followed.

> Also, is there any specific time for performing this

> nercha? I have

> tried a few searches in google on this topic but all

> of it has been in

> vain.

>

> Again, apologies if the post is inapt for the forum.

>

> Thank you.

>

> Visveswaran

>

>

>

>

>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Guest guest

Hare Hrishna Ever since i have attached myself close to guruvayoorappan i have been performing sayana pradhikshanam there,i.e, once in a year. Yes as many of you have suggested it is better to do the sayana pradhikshanam early in the morning or much after any meal. But most important is the true devotion. I have seen many devotees fail to complete it. Once i saw a few youngsters who offered this as an instrument to attratct young lasies there. This was quite obvious from their discussion in the Theertha kulam. Sayana pradhikshanam is a way of cleansing our soul, body, and mind. As somebody rightly pointed, we have to really feel the difference, provided it is done with nothing but true devotion. Moreover, the devotee who performs the sayana pradhaksinam should not be touched by others while doing it. There is an union that is taking place with the devotee and the

devoted, so, there should n't be any distraction. At the same time please ask youtr friends or relatvies, who are accompnaying you to Chant Krishna nama ... this is also very important. Hope Lord Krishna showers His blessings on all of you here... Hare Krishna Rajeshbalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMShree Visveswaran,You are at the right place and

time.'Sayanapradhikshanam'can be done any time during thetemple remains opened; except during 'siveli' whenBhagavan himself is on his rounds.After the bath in the 'thirthakulam' go straight forthe 'pradhikshanam'. See that the 'mundu' is tiedproperly lest it unwinds. Prostrate at the 'kodimaram'and start.After the pradhikshanam go straight back to the'thirtham' and take a bath. If you inform thevolunteers at the gate they will allow you to go intothe 'santum sanctorum' bypassing the queue.Generally it is advised to do the 'pradhikshanam'either in the early morning or much after taking anyfood. Also the pathway will be hot and sap yourenergy. Otherwise the undigested food might givetroubles.In any case do it with utmost 'faith', you will feelthe difference. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA --- vpmif02 <vispnair (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:> Om Namo Narayana> > I'm new to the forum and am not sure whether this> post is appropriate > for the forum. > > I have made a shayana pratikshnam nercha at> Guruvayur. It would be > helpful if I could know the basic procedures or> steps to be followed. > Also, is there any specific time for performing this> nercha? I have > tried a few searches in google on this topic but all> of it has been in > vain.> > Again, apologies if the post is inapt for the forum.> > Thank you.> > Visveswaran > > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

PLS AVOID DRINKING ANYTING IMMEDIATE AFTER SAYANA PRADHIKSHANAM ( IT WILL INDUCE VOMITT, WE EXPERIENCED IT) ONLY MEN CAN DO WOMEN CAN DO ONLY ADI PRADHIKSHANAMbalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMShree Visveswaran,You are at the right place and time.'Sayanapradhikshanam'can be done any time during thetemple remains opened; except during 'siveli' whenBhagavan himself is on his rounds.After the bath in the 'thirthakulam' go straight

forthe 'pradhikshanam'. See that the 'mundu' is tiedproperly lest it unwinds. Prostrate at the 'kodimaram'and start.After the pradhikshanam go straight back to the'thirtham' and take a bath. If you inform thevolunteers at the gate they will allow you to go intothe 'santum sanctorum' bypassing the queue.Generally it is advised to do the 'pradhikshanam'either in the early morning or much after taking anyfood. Also the pathway will be hot and sap yourenergy. Otherwise the undigested food might givetroubles.In any case do it with utmost 'faith', you will feelthe difference. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA --- vpmif02 <vispnair (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:> Om Namo Narayana> > I'm new to the forum and am not sure whether this> post is appropriate > for the forum. > >

I have made a shayana pratikshnam nercha at> Guruvayur. It would be > helpful if I could know the basic procedures or> steps to be followed. > Also, is there any specific time for performing this> nercha? I have > tried a few searches in google on this topic but all> of it has been in > vain.> > Again, apologies if the post is inapt for the forum.> > Thank you.> > Visveswaran > > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana

I have received advice and suggestions on Shayana Pratikshanam from

many members in the forum. Thank you all very much for the help.

Visveswaran

guruvayur , balagopal ramakrishnan

<rbalpal wrote:

>

> HARI AUM

>

> Shree Visveswaran,

>

> You are at the right place and time.

>

> 'Sayanapradhikshanam'can be done any time during the

> temple remains opened; except during 'siveli' when

> Bhagavan himself is on his rounds.

>

> After the bath in the 'thirthakulam' go straight for

> the 'pradhikshanam'. See that the 'mundu' is tied

> properly lest it unwinds. Prostrate at the 'kodimaram'

> and start.

>

> After the pradhikshanam go straight back to the

> 'thirtham' and take a bath. If you inform the

> volunteers at the gate they will allow you to go into

> the 'santum sanctorum' bypassing the queue.

>

> Generally it is advised to do the 'pradhikshanam'

> either in the early morning or much after taking any

> food. Also the pathway will be hot and sap your

> energy. Otherwise the undigested food might give

> troubles.

>

> In any case do it with utmost 'faith', you will feel

> the difference.

>

> Regards

>

> Balagopal

>

> NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

>

> --- vpmif02 <vispnair wrote:

>

> > Om Namo Narayana

> >

> > I'm new to the forum and am not sure whether this

> > post is appropriate

> > for the forum.

> >

> > I have made a shayana pratikshnam nercha at

> > Guruvayur. It would be

> > helpful if I could know the basic procedures or

> > steps to be followed.

> > Also, is there any specific time for performing this

> > nercha? I have

> > tried a few searches in google on this topic but all

> > of it has been in

> > vain.

> >

> > Again, apologies if the post is inapt for the forum.

> >

> > Thank you.

> >

> > Visveswaran

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Click here http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

>