IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Address of Swamiji at Ottappalam for treatment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Brothers and Sisters

May GOD bless Viswanath to cure his illness as soon as possible.

I have the Swami's name and address if any body need. He is a real Maharaj, I met him personally too.

Swami Nirmalananda Giri Maharaj,

in Ottapallam he comes every Tues, Wednesday and Friday of every week Morning 8:00 am till afternoon 4:00 pm

At Palliyil Madom,

Ottapalam.

Palakkad (Dist)

Kerala

Phone Number 0466-2247144

From the Ottapallam NSS college Bus stop next stop is Palayil Madom... take the right turn. and go around 2 km inside you will reach the place. Please make a phone call before any body visits. and if you have doubts about route call them and ask them.

He treats all kinds of diseases through natural green leaf medicine combined with Ayurveda. There is an allopathic doctor also with him. And confirm the medical reports, all the cancers, and the allopathy said no scope cases he cures. lot of people from all over the country are there to see him and have consultation.

If these info makes any help to anybody ... May Guruvayurappan bless them.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 5/21/07, Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear all,

thanks for your prayers ...

some update about Viswanath,

His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine from a swamy at ottappalam..

There is some improvement also..

Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine doesn't have any more things to do..

also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not daily even by seconds.....

Let us pray for good things to happen.

Radhe Shyam,

ArunRajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevan@

.co.in> wrote:

KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO

A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.

AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16 DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN, PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!

rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath > wrote:

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!

Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.

Rajesh Menon Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless them all

Chandra Sekharan MenonKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

Hari OM!

My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and long life.

With Love & OM!

Krishna

On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil

> wrote:

Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law's

cousin's son.> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital, Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray for him, please …. > > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos. > -- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami Chinmayananda

Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?Check out

new cars at Autos.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Bored stiff? Loosen up...

Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Arun, I join others of the group in prayer with folded hands infront of my Kannan to cure the illness of master Viswanath. Also please ask them to chant the following slokam Jagannivasa Karuna Murare Mukunda Bhaktapriya Vasudeva Varunna Rogangal akannu pokan varam tharene ente Ponnu Guruvayoorappa Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Dhanwantaraye Amruta Kalasha Hastaya Sarvamaya Nashanaya Trilokya Nathaya Shree Mahavishnave Namaha Achyutananda Govinda Vishno Narayanamruta Rogan me Nasaya seshan Aashu Dhanwantare Hare Asmin Paratman nanu padma kalpe Twamittha Uthhapitha Padmayoni Ananathabhooma mama rogarashi Nirundhi Vatalayavasa

Vishno (slokam 13, Dasakam 8 Srimad Narayaneeyam) HE is the doctor of all Doctors an HE will certainly hear our prayers Ente Kanna Kaathukollename Syamala Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brothers and Sisters May GOD bless Viswanath to cure his illness as soon as possible. I have the Swami's name and address if any body need. He is a real Maharaj, I met him personally too. Swami Nirmalananda Giri Maharaj, in Ottapallam he comes every Tues, Wednesday and Friday of every week Morning 8:00 am till afternoon 4:00 pm At Palliyil Madom, Ottapalam. Palakkad (Dist) Kerala Phone Number 0466-2247144 From the Ottapallam NSS college Bus stop next stop is Palayil Madom... take the right turn. and go around 2 km inside you will reach the place. Please make a phone call before any body visits. and if you have doubts about route call them and ask them. He treats all kinds of diseases through natural green leaf medicine combined with Ayurveda. There is an allopathic doctor also with him. And confirm the

medical reports, all the cancers, and the allopathy said no scope cases he cures. lot of people from all over the country are there to see him and have consultation. If these info makes any help to anybody ... May Guruvayurappan bless them. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 5/21/07, Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all,

thanks for your prayers ... some update about Viswanath, His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine from a swamy at ottappalam.. There is some improvement also.. Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine doesn't have any more things to do.. also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not daily even by seconds..... Let us pray for good things to happen. Radhe Shyam, ArunRajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevan@ .co.in> wrote: KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH. AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16 DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN, PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN! rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath > wrote: Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya! Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere prayers and help him recover fully by your grace. Rajesh Menon Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless them all Chandra Sekharan MenonKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And

give him good health and long life. With Love & OM! Krishna On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law'scousin's

son.> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital, Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray for him, please …. > > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos. > -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just

2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami Chinmayananda Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Check out what you're missing if you're not on

Messenger Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games. -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to

achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Not only for viswanath the slogam is usefull for all thank u we all join to gether & request with lord kannaSyamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Dear Arun, I join others of the group in prayer with folded hands infront of my Kannan to cure the illness of master Viswanath. Also please ask them to chant the following slokam Jagannivasa Karuna Murare Mukunda Bhaktapriya

Vasudeva Varunna Rogangal akannu pokan varam tharene ente Ponnu Guruvayoorappa Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Dhanwantaraye Amruta Kalasha Hastaya Sarvamaya Nashanaya Trilokya Nathaya Shree Mahavishnave Namaha Achyutananda Govinda Vishno Narayanamruta Rogan me Nasaya seshan Aashu Dhanwantare Hare Asmin Paratman nanu padma kalpe Twamittha Uthhapitha Padmayoni Ananathabhooma mama rogarashi Nirundhi Vatalayavasa Vishno (slokam 13, Dasakam 8 Srimad Narayaneeyam) HE is the doctor of all Doctors an HE will certainly hear our prayers Ente Kanna Kaathukollename Syamala Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brothers and Sisters May GOD bless Viswanath to cure his illness as soon as possible. I have the Swami's name and address if any body need. He is a real Maharaj, I met him personally too. Swami Nirmalananda Giri Maharaj, in Ottapallam he comes every Tues, Wednesday and Friday of every week Morning 8:00 am till afternoon 4:00 pm At Palliyil Madom, Ottapalam. Palakkad (Dist) Kerala Phone Number 0466-2247144 From the Ottapallam NSS college Bus stop next stop is Palayil Madom... take the right turn. and go around 2 km inside you will reach the place. Please

make a phone call before any body visits. and if you have doubts about route call them and ask them. He treats all kinds of diseases through natural green leaf medicine combined with Ayurveda. There is an allopathic doctor also with him. And confirm the medical reports, all the cancers, and the allopathy said no scope cases he cures. lot of people from all over the country are there to see him and have consultation. If these info makes any help to anybody ... May Guruvayurappan bless them. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 5/21/07, Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, thanks for your prayers ... some update about Viswanath, His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine from a swamy at ottappalam.. There is some improvement also.. Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine doesn't have any more things to do.. also

they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not daily even by seconds..... Let us pray for good things to happen. Radhe Shyam, ArunRajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevan@ .co.in> wrote: KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH. AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16 DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN, PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT

THE GHEE LAMP EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN! rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath > wrote: Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya! Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere prayers and help him recover fully by your grace. Rajesh Menon Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless them all Chandra Sekharan MenonKrishna

Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and long life. With Love & OM! Krishna On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law'scousin's son.> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital, Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray for him, please …. > > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?>

Check outnew cars at Autos. > -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami Chinmayananda Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games. -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel

bargains.

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!