IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need your prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Shree Srinivasan, all of us are praying to Guruvayoorappan, u dont worry .... Shreya will be prefectly alright soon with Bhagwan's grace.... NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA Radhe Shyam!... ArunGANAPATHY RAMAN <agraman62 wrote: Dear Srinivasan, It is really matter for concern that your daughter has to undergo a brain surgery at a tender age of two.However by your sincere prayers the always Merciful Lord Hari will come to your succour and save your daughter shreya and I am sure she will be ok soon.My prayers go towards that end. It is also a rare gesture which I hv not seen so far that a lot of members of the Group too hv joined in the prayers and always Mass prayers hv great healing power and the same will move the Lord to give His benign Grace for shreya to come out of all problems.God Bless. Hare Krishna, agraman.Srinivasan Pudupakkam <pssrinivas_99 wrote: Dear Devotees,Om Sri Guruvaurappan NamahaShankaram Siva Shankaram.My humble request to all the devotees to pray to LordGuruvaurappan for my two year old daughter shreya fora speedy and complete recovery from the brain surgerythat she had two weeks back. I am sure that the Lordwill save his devotees.ThanksSrinivasan India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click hereCatch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Guruvayoorappaaa Rakshikanee... Hare Krishna....Syam R S <tousyam wrote: Ohm.. Namo Narayana..... I'm praying sincerly.... u'r daughter will recover sooon...... Ohm.. Namo Bhagavthe Vasudevaya.....Srinivasan Pudupakkam <pssrinivas_99 wrote: Dear Devotees,Om Sri Guruvaurappan NamahaShankaram Siva Shankaram.My humble

request to all the devotees to pray to LordGuruvaurappan for my two year old daughter shreya fora speedy and complete recovery from the brain surgerythat she had two weeks back. I am sure that the Lordwill save his devotees.ThanksSrinivasan Regards + ThanksSyam R S India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

I sincerely pray to Shri Krishna Guruvayaoorappa for speedy and healthy recovery.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sreenivas

-

Bindya Suresh

guruvayur

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:05 PM

Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need your prayers

Hare Krishna,We surely will pray to Guruvayoorappan for the speedy recovery of Shreya.Krishna Guruvayoorappa .Ohm Namo Narayana.Regards,Bindya SureshSrinivasan Pudupakkam <pssrinivas_99 > wrote:Dear Devotees,Om Sri Guruvaurappan NamahaShankaram Siva Shankaram.My humble request to all the devotees to pray to LordGuruvaurappan for my two year old daughter shreya fora speedy and complete recovery from the brain surgerythat she had two weeks back. I am sure that the Lordwill save his devotees.ThanksSrinivasan

,_._,___

Guest guest

Om namo Narayanaya, Let us all pray together to Lord Guruvayoorappan for a speedy and healthy recovery . Hare rama Hare Krishna , Krishna, Krishna Hare Hare. ReghuSreenivas <sreenivas_r wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya I sincerely pray to Shri Krishna Guruvayaoorappa for speedy and healthy recovery. Om Namo Narayanaya Sreenivas - Bindya Suresh guruvayur Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:05 PM Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need your prayers Hare Krishna,We surely will pray to Guruvayoorappan for the speedy recovery of Shreya.Krishna

Guruvayoorappa .Ohm Namo Narayana.Regards,Bindya SureshSrinivasan Pudupakkam <pssrinivas_99 > wrote:Dear Devotees,Om Sri Guruvaurappan NamahaShankaram Siva Shankaram.My humble request to all the devotees to pray to LordGuruvaurappan for my two year old daughter shreya fora speedy and complete recovery from the brain surgerythat she had two weeks back. I am sure that the Lordwill save his devotees.ThanksSrinivasan ,_._,___

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here

Guest guest

Dear srini,

Om Namo Bhagvathe vasudevaya.

Give this to Lord guruvayoorappan. he will take care

of her.nothing is happening beyond his knowledge and

he knows everything this may be a pariksha for you.

Our prays are also with you.. she will be alright

soon..

--- Sita N <aakash_95 wrote:

> Dear Sreenivasan

>

> We all pray to Lord Guruvayurappan for the speedy

> recovery of your little child Shreya. Trust in him

> he

> will take care of everything.

>

> KRISHNA GURUVAYURAPPA RAKSHIKANNE

>

> Sita

>

> --- KEERTHI KUMAR V MENON <keerthibai

> wrote:

>

> > Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya; Ohm Namo

> Narrayanaya

> >

> > Dear Sreenivasan,

> >

> > Trust in Guruvayoorappan. If you have unlimited

> > faith

> > on him he should certainly save your child. Call

> him

> > with your mind.

> >

> > In Hindi there is a Poem " Kuch Der Hogaya Tho Kya,

> > Bhagavanka Gharmem Andhara Nehi Hoga " .

> >

> > Keerthi Kumar V Menon

> >

> > Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya; Ohm namo

> Narrayanaya

> >

> >

> > --- Srinivasan Pudupakkam

> <pssrinivas_99

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Dear Devotees,

> > >

> > > Om Sri Guruvaurappan Namaha

> > > Shankaram Siva Shankaram.

> > >

> > > My humble request to all the devotees to pray to

> > > Lord

> > > Guruvaurappan for my two year old daughter

> shreya

> > > for

> > > a speedy and complete recovery from the brain

> > > surgery

> > > that she had two weeks back. I am sure that the

> > Lord

> > > will save his devotees.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > Srinivasan

> > >

> > >

> > >

>

> > >

> > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> > > protection around

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> > protection around

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> " ANGER " is just one word short of " DANGER "

> Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!

> ^-^Sita N^-^

>

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sree Sreenivasan Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!! praying to Lord Guruvayurappan for the speedyrecovery of your little Shreya. KRISHNA GURUVAYURAPPA KARUNNYA SINDHO KATHURAKSHIKKANE!!!! _._,___

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

26.6.2006 How is little Shreya now? Hope she is revocering fast by the grace of God Syamala Dear Shri Srinivasan We are all praying to Lord Guruvayurappan for the speedy recovery of little Shreya. Please recite Gajendra Moksham from Bahgavatham or from Narayaneeyam (dasakam 26 as advised by Shri Abhilash Also I am furnishing below few slokams which I recite everyday . I shall be too happy if the same can be of help to you 1. Achyutananda Govinda Vishno Narayanamrita Rogan meh Nashaya Sheshan Ashu Danwantare Hare 2. Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Danwantaraye, Amruta

Kalasha Hastaya , Sarvamaya Nasanaya, Thrilokya Nathaya, Shree Maha Vishnuve Namaha 3. Jagannivasa Karuna Murare Mukunda Bhaktapriya Vasudeva, Varunna Rogangal Akannu Povan Varam Tharane Ente Ponnu Guruvayurappa 4. Asmin Paratman Nanu Patmakalpe Twamithham Uthhapitha Padmayoni, Anantha bhuma mama rogarashi nirundhi Vathalayavasa Vishno (There can be mistakes while translation to English. But I am sure you will be able to read the same correctly by the grace of God) Lord Guruvayurappan is "ARTHA THRANA PARAYANAN" and HE will definitely hear sincere prayers of HIS devotees May HIS Blessings be always on you and your family Syamala Srinivasan Pudupakkam

<pssrinivas_99 wrote: Dear Devotees,Om Sri Guruvaurappan NamahaShankaram Siva Shankaram.My humble request to all the devotees to pray to LordGuruvaurappan for my two year old daughter shreya fora speedy and complete recovery from the brain surgerythat she had two weeks back. I am sure that the Lordwill save his devotees.ThanksSrinivasan Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.