IndiaDivine.org

The Lord's Feelings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna my dear devotees. I hope your chanting is going well and you are able to concentrate on the Lords Holy Names. Gaura Purnima is coming soon and we may think about how much we need this Harinam Sankirtan and how important is to spread the Lords holy names throughout the world. Every single day we see in peoples eyes how they need this chanting, even the ones who have money & fame....follow a vegetarian diet and so on, they feel empty sometimes because they still need a relationship with the Lord.

We forget sometimes how we were before this practice and how we were eager to experience this love between Krsna and us, now we feel more confident and we don't even fear death so much, just because we feel safe in the Lords hands - we know that when we are in danger the Lord will hear our prayers. He will feel touched by our service, our chanting and we will be protected. Here follows a text I received by email from a devotee, I just felt like sharing with you because it's very beautiful.

The Lord's Feelings Toward Someone Who Chants His NameSrila Prabhupada told us that the chanting means to address the Lord. We talk to Him by calling His name.But we may wonder, How does the Lord feel about those who chant? Does He notice them?

Yes. Krsna notices chanters even if they don't notice Him - and He thinks of them. As Srila Vishvanath Chakravarti Thakura said, " When someone chants the Lord's name, the Lord's mind dwells on him. Krishna thinks, 'This person belongs to Me. I will always protect him!' "

Srila Sridhara Swami explains in this connection: " When the Lord heard that Ajamila was chanting His name, He thought about Ajamila deeply and then ordered the Visnudutas to bring him to Him. How much more, then, will the Lord remember a person who chants His Name with a service attitude? "

Let us not try to see the Lord.Let Him see us.And let us not try to hear His voice in the beginning.Let Him hear us first.Then one day the morning will dawnwhen we hear him say: " You are Mine. "

HH Sacinandana Swami's newsletter Amrta-vaniI pray so we can all have this feeling that Krsna accepts our chanting, that He looks at us as His servant so we may have this love exchange and feel His blessings every minute of our lives.

May your chanting be connected to the Supreme, through your heart in a way that the sound vibration of the holy names are able to subdue your mind.your servant,Aruna devi

-- LET US NOT MAKE OUR STOMACH A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human. Think Soul is Soul and it came from the Supreme Soul...God Head Krishna

Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare