IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

An Unforgettable Experience in Guruvayoor Temple !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bhagavane Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhaktas,

The following true experience of Sr. P.R.Radhakrishnan is not an isolated incident . In fact , so many devotees have experienced Bhagavan's direct involvement in Guruvayoor temple , though not all of them are fortunate like this devotee .

The basic purpose of a temple Deity is to avail easy access of the divine to the devotee . Because of the immense purity of the rituals and the supreme divinity of the Moorthy , the Deity of Guruvayoorappan closely interacts with His devotees just like a human . One can test this by comparing a casual visit and a devotional pilgrimate to Guruvayoor.

In this case, my heartfelt congratulations to Sri.P.R. Radhakrishnan for beholding Guruvayoorappan in a human form . Also, I would urge the sceptics to remember that 'Bhakti -Yoga' is beyond human logic . Guruvayoorappan's favoite leela is to play 'hide and seek' with His Bhaktas .

Let us surrender ourelves at the lotus feet of Bhaktavalsala Sree Guruvayoorappan !!!

Krishnadaya.

P.R.RADHAKRISHNAN , pallassanas wrote…….

AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE IN GURUVAYUR TEMPLE

Friends,

I wish to narrate an unforgettable experience which I had in GURUVAYUR, almost a year back when I last visited this place.

I visited the Temple along with my son. I could go inside the temple only once since there was heavy rush . My son, some how went inside to see Deeparadhana. I was sitting on the Kalyana Mandapam platform in the Main Pandal waiting for my son to return and with great sorrow in my heart that I could not see the Deeparadhana. All of a sudden , a person came there and asked me as to why I was sitting there. I narrated to him about my plight .

He asked me as to from which place I was and also my name. I told him that I was from Bangalore and my name is Radhakrishnan. He immediately told me that he was also named Radhakrishnan and he was a locale . He told me not to sit on the steps and to go up to the platform along with him and further told that he would show Deeparadhana to me. I climbed up to the Platform along with the stranger. He again told me to look towards the temple and Lo, I could see Deepardhana. Was He Lord Guruvaurappan HIMSELF or God sent, I do not know !

"OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA, OM VISWASMAI NAMAH, OM NAMOH NARAYANAYA"

Best wishes and regards to one and all,

P.R.RADHAKRISHNAN

IDONT KNOW HOW MANY WILL READ THIS,

Posting this will only temporarily relieve me of my indebtedness to guruvayoorappan. From childhood I am a devotee of guruvayoorappan, but i have known his love only recently. Alas even though i am a devotee, i did not know the meaning of the word narayana.......... I came to mock it oneday, unfortunately i thought it was related to narada muni. Then there were a series of problems in my life, I suffered for about 6 years. In this time taking advantage of my weakness, members of another relegion approached me and brainwashed me to disbelieve in hindu gods .........I succumbed, till about 6 years. Then by the grace of God, like a miracle i remembered Guruvayoorappan and his love. I realised the meaning of NARAYANA, and i went to meet him, I stayed there till dusk and returned very happy. And like a miracle thigs lost to me returned back. This is not my true name and the troubles i faced are inexplicable, I have my reservations in putting them on net. But since the time i returned to Guruvayoorappan, i have not been sad. All my problems unfolded one by one, i am now very happy. I feel like Aladdin. I can approach him whenever I have some difficulty and LO my problem i solved. One day sometime, i wish to publish my story to hundreds out there living in the dark like i was, not knowing the power of what is with us and approaching some other religion for help. NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA.

Thank you sir,

It gives me great pleasure in reading this experience of the lord. I had a very much similar experience last Saturday Oct 1, 2011 at the temple.

Let me share the entire story, i hope all devotees will read this:

Since my childhood i used to find some speciality in Lord Krishna and as i grew i used to understand his importance but that was always momentary and i used to resort to my own hypocratic pranks, i had a number of affairs but nothing seemed to finalise and once i literally cried to the lord requesting him to bless me with a nice wonderful devotee partner.

I happened to log into facebook recently and join the Guruvayur Krishna community, now here a sudden spark struck me when i saw this girl Jyoti and her profile was filled with pictures of the Lord.I was very eager to propose and i instantly sent her a message saying that i was interested in her and with her will would love to proceed with the consent of our parents.

After a week she replied and within few days we got talking and got very close to each other.She checked the horoscoped from there end and it was found to be matching except for the star match as mine is Moola and hers is Triketta.Soon on a weekend i set to meet her and the moment i met her, i fell in love with her more. The only thing that was driving me towards her was her blind intense devotion to Kannan much more than me.

We had a very good time and since she had to get back by 5pm , we decided to go to Guruvayoor and pray to Kannan, however she couldn enter the temple owing to certain problems(female oriented).The moments in the bus wer one of the best where we spoke about the Lord and we fell in love with each other more.The moment we reached Mammiyoor we held our hands tight and prayed to the Lord to unite us some day.We finally got down at Guruvayoor and had our lunch together wich was another memorable experience, however i was reluctant to send her alone in the bus back to Calicut as she had never travelled such far distance.

She convinced me to stay back and have darshan of the great lord as she could not meet him and assured me that she would reach home safe.The moment she left i was deeply hurt from the oangs of separation because i knew that after a very long time i had actually fallen in deep love, but the driving force behind our love was Kannan.In a week she had made me really close to Kannan literally making me very close to him.

I checked in the Krishna Inn on the east nada and immediately refreshed and went to stand in the queue for the darshan at 4.30pm.The queue was a little above average but went to build gradually.Finally the temple doors opened and gradually i was in front of the great lord.I must confess on the fact that never have i entered the temple with a heart so heavy thinking about Jyothi and at the same time my dear Lord, the moment i saw him from the main door, tears swelled my eyes, i couldn control my tears but this feeling was intermittent, a few moments later i was in front of him and the guards wer busy telling people to move as there was considerable crowd.

I saw him but din tell him anything and went behind the sanctom sanctorium and sat there.Immediately a lady came and the gates to my left were open and she went and saw the lord from a very near distance(recently they have started directing the queue in a left diagnol direction) i was keen on seeing him from a nearby distance and followed the lady but immediately a lovely lad came and closed the gates telling me that the pathway was only for the variyar class.I stood helpless behind the gates, immediately to my surprise the same lad signalled me to come from an alternate path around the temple well and took me right in front of the lord.He reliped to the guards in charge that i was Chovallur and immediately arranged for a special darshan where i was made to stand in within a special chain bound region and could pray as long as i wanted...i was deeply moved by the abundant mercy of the Lord that i burst into tears and prayed as along as i could, once i was done the boy led me back to the same place where i had come from behind the Lord.We exchanged our names and i was deeply moved....I did not ask anything much than requesting for his grace to get my Love.I have never had such a wonderful experience in my many years of visiting Krishna.I returned to Bangalore the same day with a heavy heart.

Jyothi and myself have become more close now but we seem to have a problem with the star compatibility in our horoscopes which infact is posing a challenge to our relationship from my family side, her side seems to have verified that there is no problem, but when i check the astrologers on my side seem to have a problem along wth my relatives and subsequently my parents influenced by my relatives.I sometimes feel really bad when i see him testing me this way...playing pranks with me...i somehow fail to submit myself completely to him due to the element of doubt though on many occassions he has shown me his presence but that is just shortlived for some reason unknown...

I also had a visit to the Guruvayur Museum next to the Ganapati temple on the east nada where in i noticed the proof of the Lord's leelas on various occassions and also a life size wax statue of the Lord, he seemed to smile at me.

Now my parents are on the verge of rechecking the horoscope match with their favourite astrologer Mr.Ramdas from Vadakara and i am really tensed as it is giving me sleepless nights...my only refuge is Kannan and the grace of his devotees in this forum...I do not know whom to share this with,...being the exactreason for me to post it here in this apt forum...

KRISHNA KRISHNA NARAYANA

your humbly

Sangeeth

Bangalore