IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

'KuchelaVrutham' is very dear to Sri Krishna .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Krishna Guruvayoorappa ! Pranam Geetha ji, I am very happy to read your interest in "Kuchelavrutham" and your proposed 'SEVA" of distributing the English version of "Kuchelavrutham vanchippattu" . I am sure that , Bhagavan's blessings will help you succeed in your "SEVA" . Sri Krishna is an absolute living reality . While we were performing the traditional singing of "Kuchelavrutham vanchippattu" during the Arattu procession of Evoor Sri Krishnaswamy temple , Bhagavan's Deity atop the elephant was enjoying it by swaying with it's rhythm . In my 'tharavadu' (ancestral home), there is a traditional offering of supplying a "Kalivallum'" ( traditional country boat with many rowers singing 'Kuchelavrutham vanchippattu' while rowing ) to

accompany Evoor Sri Krishnaswamy's yearly procession through water . Last year, my Uncle in charge of the 'tharavadu' , decided to discontinue the tradition , stating "technical difficulties" . However, Sri Krishna appeared in his dream and instructed him not to abandon the traditional offering to Him . Next morning , the uncle rushed to his elder brother ( my father ) to apoplogize for his previous decision and to arrange for the traditonal offering at any cost . Accordingly , our 'Kalivallum' too joined Bhagavan's procession. In our area ( onattukara) , we have several such experiences that confirm Bhagavan Sri Krishna's preference to 'Kuchelavrutham Vanchippattu' . Your servant, Krishnadaya. ------------------ So, I am sure that , 'Kuchelavrutham Vanchippattu ' is very dear to Bhagavan Sri Krishna . Mr Kris Chandran <kezhoor wrote: HARI AUM!Namasthe Sri. Krishnadaya ji,Thanks so much for sharing this information about thisdevine song, Kuchelavritham with us and being kind toemail too. After reading it I do not know how toexpress about it. I feel so blessed.With our Bhagawan's grace I would like to email thisdivine song in our bhajan group usingvaramozhi editor in english. I am attaching the first90 - 100 part with this.I feel I should ask you before I start this. Pleaselet me know what you think about this.May Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan bless you and

yourfamily.Pranams,Geetha. kuchEla vruTHam vanchippaattezhuthiyath kavi Sree.raamappuuraththu vaaryar90 - 100pathrivahanante puri petittu piRannundaayaputhriyennapOle parilasichiiTunnuBHuulEOkavaikuNThalOkaBHoothaananthapuraTHingka-laalOkikkappeTumakhilaaNDangaLudemoolakandaTHinte janmakarmmangaLkkillantham; karma-jaalangaLilinnumoru karmavum chollaamengkilellaavarum kEttukoLLu thirumanassinnum engkaluLLaparamaarthham paattukondundaam pangkajanaabhaavathaaram paththilumaadhikyamERum pangkaharanaaya krishnanennaRinnaalum

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.