IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

visit to rajarajswari mutt in nanganallur

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sriram,

I had gone through this devine article and came to know that there r disciples of Raja gopala swamyvaru in europe. I am interested to meet if anyone is in UK (london). Could you please give me their details so that I can have a darshan and get blessed.

On the other note, I was so fortunate to have amba's anugraham with her darshanam in raja rajeshwari peetham on 23rd Sept(the day when special puja's were done to raja gopala chary swamyvaru and ambal).

I cannot put my feelings in words when I saw amba on her shrine, going through those steps (though not sure what the names of those dieties on the either side of the steps). I am truly blessed by her for giving darsanam thrice on that day.

later been to lakshmi satyanarayana temple and had their blessings. one pujari guided me to first floor where a swamyji is sitting and giving his blessings to all who visited him..I had a chance to touch his feel with my gothra pravara as he was free . He asked me did u do archana to ambal and perumal seperately on ur name and ur wife name.

I have told him that we have done archana on my name as that mantra goes as saha kutumbanam which includes my wife and kid.He told me to do seperately in telugu (tamil mix which i did not understand fully) for each of us to avoid any issues between we both . I could not do due to my personal emergency(may be because papa karma is behind me and prevented to do archana seperately ). I will do this in my next visit to ambal (whenever she again calls me for her darsanam) or whene ever my papa karma reduces and gets her fortunate looks on me.

I am curios to know whether the swamiji who is in rajgopala chary swamiji's room is he himself? or his disciple and also if there is an explanation of all dieties on the steps for sinners like me to enlighten the spiritual knowledge.

jaya jaya rajarajeswari

Gopala K Talluri When you are DOWN to nothing.... Mother is UP to something! Faith seesthe invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible!Thank Mother for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment.

Mythreya Sreeraam Bhallyjayappalle <mythreya.mythreya Sent: Sun, 10 January, 2010 8:10:22 AM Mullings on Lalitha Sahasranama

Dear Rajesh Rajashubhankar, My Gurunathar Sri Rajagopala swami used to say that his disciples from the west (not NRIs but others) were more sincere in the sadhanas and did the dashamsa bhAgavratha( practice of contributing 1/10th of their salaries/income to the temple,also called tithing in west).Indians have a habit of listening and lapping free advices and doingnothing but complaining and indulging in politics.. This pettymindedness and complacency has eroded our past traditions of highprosperity and spirituality.Also Indians have a 'broke' set of mind. For everything good they hear "Ah! It won’t work. These things are nice to hear but it won’t work!"This sort of an attitude has brought the decrepit nature of our countrybeing ruled by useless people. Foreigners be it white, black, red or yellow follow innocently whatthey dont have. It is the man or woman in the sun who knows the valueof the shade. They take up things very very seriously and take up even avery small mantra (not small in any real sense) like om nama shivaya or omnamo narayanaya and do it very arduously.

I personally knew one European lady who was given a simple mantra like gayathri mantra which is very popular these days ,by my gurunAtha and she did 6500 times daily from DAY ONE !! And started seeing visions of Gayathri mata herself by the end of three years!! This is a true incident!She was then initiated into srIvidhyA by my gurunAthar. These examples should inspire us and should be appreciated and gayatrI mantra is not be seen as something done to entertain us. Some even most abominally keep caste considerations for this mantra. It is entertainment and Politics for us and progress for them(foreigners) ! Ultimately we become fools!(this is thebottomline)Our Gods and siddhas have been too compassionate with us and we have ended up being lazy and fatalistic(Always taking recourse in erroneous reasonings as in: “If not this birth, maybe next birthâ€). If one is truly fatalistic one should stop functioning even for one's bread and butter and sit squat! Let me see if he/she has that courage to depend entirely on God to provide everything! If he/she does so I bow down before him/her as that person has become a fakeer/pir/wali/ siddha/yogi marthanda!! But alas! Prakriti wont leave anyone.'She' will keep dancing in the head of every person and inciting to action.(Unless you become a great yogi and control 'her')Let it be for a good action like

Dasamsa.Iam not proseletysing anyone or being missionary trying spread the nameor anything like that but just that the vibrations of divine mothershould reach the whole world. This is my earnest endevaour.Mukund(my friend) said one person(a white man in USA,say Robert(name witheld for obvious reasons),Mukund' s friend) wanted to get married to histwinflame/soulmate/ karmic partner (his love). He did Lalitha sahasranama after getting initiated into panchadasi with great difficulty with full faith for 6 months(just once not even thrice...because even once was too much for him!) and he reaped the result with a few days after he finished it. We should be ashamed of our laxity! And appreciative of people like Robert who do Sahasranamas and mantras despite finding it to be toungue twisters and herculean tasks.He found his mate(now his wife..avery beautiful Lady...as reported by Mukund to me) ''accidentally' ' in aspiritual

congregation!Please listen to Divine mother inside You and her divine child Swami Rajagopala.They have helped me tremendously in understanding what spirituality anddivinity is.

People keep asking me so many doubts about their issues despite me telling them clearly what is to be done.They keep asking the same thing in different forms as if Im going to answer them differently by their clever tricks akin to lawyers brow-beating witnesses in a courtcase! Some say Ammachi has asked all her devotees to chant Lalitha Sahasranama so what is the need for initiation?- -The precise word to be understood is "Devotees".It actually means a lot.Unless one is a very very ardent devotee of Ammachi one should not venture into reading lalitha sahasranama as per Her advice.I have seen some of Her devotees pronouncing the lalithA sahasranAma most abominally. Some say that this is kaliyugA and what is the need for strict rules?--Hello! It is precisely because it is kaliyugA that we need rules else we will just go astray and I have seen many suffer terribly.I myself have suffered terribly{almost soul-wrenching suffering,including my soul going out of my body--OBE(Out of body experience) which made me realize the ephemerility of body consciousness while doing arduous kundalini sAdhana.One has to overcome the mortal fear but with the guidance of one's guru.I was lucky to escape and coem back and type all these words for you but not all.And this has nothing to do with physical bravery(not a Bungee-jump kind of thing!)} People think Im being strict here.But this is for your own good,believe me.I have had many experiences and testimonials from people who have benefitted from me.Too many over the years to be narrated here.Im quite free and am not hiding anything.And even if Im hiding anything,it is again for your own good.Certain things are to eb got from one's gurunAthar under an oath of secrecy. Many people are also not happy that I dont meet anyone.This is because I lead my own private life.I have a career to cocentrate and respect my privacy.However, I have met a few group members.I also have an eye on my rinas(past birth debts) with them,which I sometimes get confirmed from my gurunAthar too. This being so, let us know something about the query you have asked.You must go back to my old postings regarding Lalitha Sahasranama which I have typed as either 1.Shreeram Balijepalli 2. Dattu(My petname) or 3. Subodha(My mother's calling name for me)

Lalitha Sahasranaam is a conversation between Agastya and Hayagriva, in Vishnu Sahasranaam between Bhishma and Yudishtira and in Lakshmi Sashasranaam between Gargya and Sanatkumara. It is said that if jasmine flowers are offered in the sacrificial fire (Homa) whilst chanting any sahasranaam, then one attains fame and also attracts other people to him.But for lalithA sahasranama one can merely chant in a proper fashion and one will have the same result,provided proper initiation and chanting procedures are adopted.Ajamila led a wayward life, away from the path of righteousness. He left his wife and went to live with a woman who was practising the oldest profession in the world. He had many children through her of whom the last was named Narayana. When his end was nearing Ajamila saw some strange beings around him. Actually they were the agents of Yama, the Lord of death, who had come to take away his soul. Unableto

recognize them he called out to his last son, "Narayana, please come and see what these visitors want." Although he was not a devout person, Ajamila attained `moksha' or salvation, just because he uttered the name of the Lord—Narayana –at the time of his death!Such is the power of uttering the name or `naama' of God and vedic scholars never tire of citing the story of Ajamila to drive home this truth.The sages of the ages have said that there are three ways to realisethe presence of God within us: Jnana Yoga, Karma Yoga and BhakthiYoga. In this age of Kali, it is practically impossible to be aJnani i.e., one who possess Total Knowledge or Universal Wisdom.Karma Yoga, or the path of Action, may not be possible for those whoare physically unfit or sick. Bhakthi yoga or the path of Devotionis the easiest way to God—realisation in this Yuga of Kali. Almostanyone can practice it and both Lord Krishna in the 12th

chapter ofthe song-celestial Bhagwad Gita, as well as Sage Vyasa, haveextolled the virtues of `Naama Sankirtanam' i.e., repetition of theDivine Name to neutralise the evil effects of Kali and attainsalvation. The best and most powerful way of doing this is byreciting the "Sahasranaama' or the 1000 names of the Universal deity.`Sahasranaam' or `Sahasranaama' literally means, thousand names.These names or epithets describe and glorify God in a thousanddifferent ways. Each Puran has its own version of Sahasranaam andeach God and Goddess has His/Her Sahasranaam. Composed by theancient rishis the Sahasranaamas vibrate with powerful divine energyif they are chanted with utmost devotion. This energy is responsiblefor the stimulation of certain nerve centres in the brain, said topromote a state of mental equipoise and general well-being, that arenecessary for meditation and God realisation. It is

common to hearSahasranaamas recited in devout Hindu houses. They can be recited intheir original form (stotra) or separate individual form(Sahasranaamavali) . Example : Stotra : Shri Mata Shri Maharajni ShrimatSimhasaneshwari.Sahasranaamavali : Om Shri Matre NamahOm Shri Maharajne NamahOm Shrimat Simhasaneshwari NamahEach Sahasranaam has its own Rishi:Vishnu Sahasranaam : Veda VyasaLalitha Sahasranaam : Vashini and VagdevtaSaraswati Sahasranaam : KratuAnnapurana and Durga Sahasranaamas : SadashivaDifferent Sahasranaams have been composed in different metres. eg.,Gayatri Metre : Dhanwantari SahasranaamAnustuph Metre : Durga, Sudarshan, Annapurana, Subramanya andSaraswati SahasranaamsBrihati Metre : Tulsi SahasranaamThere are different forms of Sahasranaam:eg., Sahasranaam in the form of a string of Sanskrit alphabets (A,Aa,...) is called `Sahasranaam Stotra Malika.' The first name beginwith the

letter `Aa' and the last name begins with `Ha' or `Sa'.eg., Ganesh, Skanda and Annapoorana Sahasranaams. Another type ofSahasranaam is a continuous flow of names beginning with a singleletters. eg., "Ga" Kara Ganapati, "Da" Kara Durga, "Ra" Kara RamaSahasranaamas.Here all the 1000 names begin with their respective letter. eg.,Durga, Duritagni, Daridranashini and son on. Very few sahasranaamsare a combination of the Purusha and Stree devathas. Though theseare very rare they are very powerful and grant the devotee nothingless than salvation or `moksha.' These are also known as `YugalaSahasranaams' .eg., Radha Krishna Yugala Sahasranaam in the Narad Puran describes500 names of Lord Krishna followed by 500 names of Radha. CertainSahasranaams begins with mantras:eg., Mrityunjaya sahasranaams Though it is an accepted fact that asahasranaams should be recited after Guru Upadesha (with

permissionfrom the Guru after he has imparted it to his disciple), somesahasranaams are very liberal in that they do not have strict rulesto adhere to and confer only benefits to the devotee. eg., VishnusahasranaamsAs per the name, Sahasranaam should have 1000 names, however, it iscommon to see this limit being exceeded. Shiva Sahasranaam has 1008names while Saraswati sahasranaama has 1109 epithets. Many a time wealso come across repetition of names. It is to be remembered that inDeva Basha (Sanskrit) a single word has many meanings. For example,Hari means Lord Vishnu as well as a Monkey! Here one is reminded ofthe story where the sage Narada was humbled by Lord Vishnu. Once,Narada, out of arrogance demanded from the Lord that he should looklike Hari. The Lord granted his desire and to everybodys' shockNarada became monkey—faced!The number of Sahasranaams is almost

endless—Dattatreya, Anjaneya,Tulsi, Durga, Lakshmi, Saraswati, Parvathi, Surya, Dhanvantri,Vishnu, Ganga, Bhavani, Gayatri, Sudarshana, Mrtyunjaya, Chandi,Kali, Ganesha, Shiva, Skanda and so on. It is interesting to notethat there are more than one sahasranaam for a single deity. Thereare almost 10 different Sahasranaams for Lord Shiva (Shiv Puran,Aditya Puran, Mahabharat, etc.,) 4 for Vishnu (Garud Puran, PadmaPuran, Mahabharata and Pancharatragama) , 4 for Lakshmi (Padma Puran,Skanda Puran, Pancharatra and an unknown one), 2 for Durga, 2 forGanesh and 3 for Rama.Sahasranaams are popular amongst the people because of their richliterary content, simplicity and the promise of the fulfillment ofone's desires. Their powerful mantric nature, without side effects(Vedic mantras, if not recited properly can cause harm while puranicmantras are of general use only) is a big point in their

favour..Various acharyas (gurus) have written their commentaries on theSahasranaams—Sri AdiSankara on Vishnu Sahasranaam, Sri Bhaskara Rajaon Lalitha Sahasranaam etc., Sahasranaams have 3 distinct parts, thePoorva Pitika (introductory part), Stotra proper (1000 names) anduttara Pitika or Phalashruti (glorification) . The introduction isusually in the form of a dialogue between two rishis, the rules tobe followed etc., It is somewhat similar to a guru impartingknowledge to his disciple. eg.., In Lalitha Sahasranaam it is aconversation between Agastya and Hayagriva, in Vishnu Sahasranaambetween Bhishma and Yudishtira and in Lakshmi sashasranaam betweenGargya and Sanatkumara.The next part of the introduction is meditation (dhyana) for which aspecific sloka exists, which describes the form of the God orGoddess to be meditated upon. eg., Lalitha Sahasranaam DhyanaSloka. "O calm, affectionate

and ever-smiling mother, you are red incomplexion with three eyes and the Moon on your crown. You behold ared lotus and gem studded bowl in your hands while your red colouredfeet rest on a gem studded pedestal. I meditate on Thee."Following Dhyana is the sahasranaama stotra after which comes thephalashruti. The last part, phalashruti describes the merits ofreciting the sahasranaam. Although, in general all sahasranaamssatisfy devotee's needs, they are also capable of granting anadditional, specific benefit. eg.,Vishnu and Dattatreya Peace and SalvationLakshmi WealthDurga and Lalitha: Protection,Love affairs,Vasheekaran ,Highspirituality and immense fame,wealth and auspiciousness along withshowing the mokshapada.Saraswati Knowledge and wisdomDhanwantari HealthPrayoga, or method of use, is described right at the end i.e.,methods to obtain progeny,

destroy enemies, gain wealth and so on.Sahasranaam can also be recited at Yagnas by adding thesuffix `Swaha' instead of `Namah'. Vishnu and Lalitha sahasranaamyagnas are commonly performed in famous temples. The `Ahuti'(offering) here can be curds, rice or flowers, depending on theobjective of the yagna. For example, if jasmine flowers are offeredin the sacrificial fire (Homa) whilst chanting the sahasranaam, thenone attains fame and also attracts other people to him. There arehundreds of mantras and stotras in the Hindu religion, but thesahasranaam is the king of all the stotras. With this briefbackground let us drink the nectar of the two most famoussahasranaams— one glorifying Lord Vishnu, and the other extollingthe virtues of Goddess Lalitha. Sri Lalitha Sahasranaam:Brahmananda Puran describes the `Prakrti' (femine cosmic force) orSupreme Goddess as `Sri Lalitha Maha Tirupra Sundari', the

slayer ofthe demon Bhandasura. This wicked demon was born from the ashesof `Manmatha' (God of Love) after he was burnt alive by Lord Siva.Bhandasura undertook a severe penance and obtained boons fromBrahma. Using this power he conquered the Gods and ruled over hiskingdom `Sunyaka'. Even the `Trimurthis' (Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu)were powerless before him. So all the Gods and Devas performed aMahayagna giving Mahabali (Sacrifice) and prayed fervently to theGoddess to liberate them from the evil reign of Bhandasura. `SriChakra' emerged from this sacrificial fire with Sri Lalitha at thecentre (Bindu), surrounded by her attendants. Brahma and Vishnu gotHer married to Kameshwara, a beautiful incarnation of Lord Siva. Shewas crowned as the Great Queen and all the Gods served the couplefor some time.Later, when Bhandasura's cruelty had crossed the limit, Sri Lalithachallenges him to a duel. A

terrible fight took place between thetwo when the earth trembled and even the Gods and Trimurthis swoonedout of fear. Finally, Sri Lalitha kills the demon with an omnipotentmissile called the Kameshwara Astra. Lalitha and Kameshwara thenrule over the kingdom of Meru from the new city, Sripura, built byViswakarma.The `Poorvapitika' (introduction) to the Lalitha Sahasranaam is adialogue between sage Agasty and the horse-faced incarnation of LordVishnu, Hayagreeva who appeared before the saint and enlightened himon the glory, prowess and virtues of Goddess Lalitha. The omnipotentLalitha sahasranaam was kept as a divine secret by the Gods.Hayagreeva imparted it to Agastya only after the sage begged him todo so.The Lalitha Sahasranaam, eulogising the Goddess with a 1000epithets, was authored by Vashni and other Vagdevatas (Goddesses ofwisdom). Such was the beauty of this stotra that the

Goddess wasimmensely pleased and bestowed boons on it. Whoever recited it withdevotion would find favour with her and all his desires would begranted.The rule of Sri Vidya is that one should worship Sri Chakra, repeatthe Panchadasa Kshari mantra (15 syllabled mantra) and then recitethe Lalitha Sahasranaam. However, if the devotee is unable to gothrough the sequence of worshipping the Goddess and performing Japa,the Mother has given the assurance that by merely chanting HerSahasranaam the devotee would obtain the benefit of worshipping theSri Chakra and that all his desired would be fulfilled.The Lalitha Sahasranaam is a very melodious and beautiful stotra. Itis rightly regarded as the King (or, is it the Queen?) ofsahasranaams. Reciting just one name of the Sri Lalitha Sahasranaam destroys allthe sins Of a devotee. It is said that the power of just one name inthe Lalitha Saharanaam is so much that all the living beings of allthe fourteen worlds put together cannot negate its effect by theirsins. If one recites Lalitha Sahasranaam by keeping bhasma (ash) inhis hands, he can relieve the sufferings of others by smearing theirbody with this Energized ash! Reciting this sahasranaam by holding apot of water and then sprinkling the water would remove all badplanetary influences and the presence of ghosts and evil spirits, ifany! It is very effective against sorcery also.One of the early scholars to write a commentary on the LalithaSahasranaam was Bhaskararaya who called

it as `Sowbhagya Bhaskara'.However, the scholars of Kasi mocked at Bhaskara and did not givehis commentary the recognition that it deserved. They said that whenthe great Vidyaranya (responsible for establishing the Vidyanagarempire along with Harihara and Bukka) himself lost his mind whilewriting the commentary (the Goddess had forbade him to do so), howwas Bhaskararaya able to do so. They challenged him to elaborate themeaning of one name – `Mahachatushasti Koti yogini gana sevita'i.e., `One who is served by 64 crores of yoginis', by naming all ofthem and their exploits.Bhaskararaya accepted the challenge posed by the scholars. He prayedfervently to the Devi to help him in this mind-boggling task. On theappointed day, a curtain separated him from the Kasi scholars. Hehad laid down the condition that they should write down the names ofthe yoginis and their exploits as he recited them. The

slokas flowedfrom his mouth like a waterfall and the thunder-struck scholarscould not keep pace with his recitation. They could not even writedown the first dozen names, let alone 64 crore names of the yoginis!During the proceedings, one of them moved the curtain aside. Totheir bewilderment, they saw that a small girl child (Bala TirupuraSundari) was sitting on Bhaskararaya' s lap and reciting the slokasin his ears! With tears rolling down their cheeks, the scholars fellat Bhaskararaya' s feet and begged for his forgiveness.Another commentary was by Subbaraya. He was a staunch devotee ofGoddess Lalitha but was disturbed by the translation of onename `Madhu Priya', meaning the Goddess who loved liquor! Afterpraying fervently to the Goddess who blessed him, he wrote his owncommentary wherein he explained it as `Goddess who loved honey!'.But actually She also drinks 'liquor' with some

mantras.(Thesethings are best left unsaid)The Lalitha Sahasranaam begins with a beautiful string of epithets,which provide the essence of love, affection and compassion.`Shri Mata Shri Maharajni Shrimat Simhasaneshwari' .Salutations to the Mother who looks after everybody and to the GreatQueen sitting on the throne.`Chidagni Kunda Sambhuta Deva Karya Samudyata!' This entire sloka isone epithet which describes that Sri Lalitha rose from thesacrificial fire to oblige the gods. Here `Chidagni' can alsomean `She who has risen from our minds..'Slokas 2-24 (epithets 6-64) describe the beauty of the Goddess. "Oh,Mother, you have a complexion that is more than a 1000 timesbrighter than the rising Sun (Udyadbanu Sahasraba); your eyebrowsare like a garland arch, your face is a flood of beauty while youreyes resemble fishes moving hither and thither. The nose appears tobe like a blooming

champaka flower, while the nosering puts even thebrightest of stars to shame......"Epithets 65-84 describe the war, which took place between SriLalitha and Bhandasura. Riding a chariot called Chakraraja, servedby Mantrini and Dandanatha, the guardians of Geyachakra andKirichakra, and surrounded by a divine fiery radiance of JwalaMalini, Sri Lalitha and her army of Shaktis destroy the forces ofBhanda. Balambika, the 9 year-old daughter of Sri Lalitha andKameshwara, slays the two sons of Bhanda while the two asuragenerals Vishanga and Vishukra are slain by Mantrini and Dandanatha.To destroy the black magic yantra planted by Bhanda in the Shakticamp, Sri Lalitha created Ganesha –"Kameshwara Mukha loka KalpitaShri Ganeshwara." Ganesha (along with his followers) destroys theyantra with his tusks – "Maha Ganesha Nirbhinna Vighna YantraPraharshita. "The next few names describe the valour and

courage of the Goddess.Sri Lalitha created 10 incarnations( amsas not to be confused withRama,Krishna, etc) of Vishnu from the tips of Her finger nails toslay the demons created by the Asura (Bhandasurendra NirmuktaShastra Pratyastra Varshini and Karanguli Nakotpana NarayanaDashakriti). She destroyed the army of demons by Pasupatastra,killed Bhandasura and burnt his city by Kameshwara Astra (MahaPasupatastragni Nirdaghasura Sainyaka and Kameshwaraastra NirdaghdaSa Bhandasura Shunyaka). Sri Lalitha was praised by the Trimurthisand other devas. She redeemed Manmatha from his sins, gave him a newlife and blessed him.(Please hear mookapanchasati cassette recordingof Shanakaracharya of Kanchi. I have heard it and in that he revealsit)After the Sahasranaam stotra, Phalashruti begins. It is mentionedthat there is no other Sahasranaam equal to this. It can cure alldiseases and provide a person with

all the comforts. It can bestowlong life, progeny, protection and prevent Apamrityu (sudden death).It is said that this Sahasranaam is Devi's favourite one. A devoteeshould recite this Sahasranaam daily to please Goddess Lalitha.However, if he is unable to do so he can recite this stothra atleast on auspicious days like birthdays, navami, shuklapakshachaturdashi, Fridays and Full Moon days. To get rid of diseases andobtain long life, one should consider the Moon as Sri Lalitha on afull Moon day and worship Her with this Sahasranaam. If you aresuffering from fever and headache, you can obtain relief if anotherdevotee recites this Sahasranaam and touches your head. Similarly,the effects of poison are also nullified by drinking this holywater. Even barren women will beget children if they eat buttersanctified by this Sahasranaam. Vashikaran can also be performedwith this stothra. A person even if tied

down by ropes would comerunning to the devotee. A king can be made a slave by reciting thisSahasranaam for three nights by facing the direction where the kingresides!If Goddess Lakshmi (wealth) has to stay permanently, then one shouldrecite this Sahasranaam with full devotion for six months.Saraswathi will reside at the tip of his tongue if he recites theSahasranaam thrice daily for one month. Whoever recites theSahasranaam with care and devotion for a fortnight attractsbeautiful women.If one recites this Sahasranaam on Fridays, he attains allPurushartha——Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha. If this Sahasranaam iswritten in a book and worshiped, Tripura Sundari is pleased andfulfills all his desires. Worshipping Sri Lalitha on Mahanavami willlead to salvation. If the devotee worships her with jasmine, lotus,Tulsi, champaka, bilva and other flowers, even Lord Shiva cannotdescribe the

benefits the devotee obtains.If a person recites other sahasranaams, he has to take a crore ofbirths before he becomes a devotee who recites Lalitha Sahasranaam.Finally, it is this which makes him eligible for Mukti. This is todescribe the power of this Sahasranaam. At the end, Hayagrivacautions Agastya that this knowledge should not be imparted to acruel person, non-devotee or non-Sri Vidya worshipper, as theyoginis would curse him. Thus ends the Lalitha Sahasranaam.I would advice serious aspirants in the path of srividya to recitethis stotra thrice and do Lalithasahsranama Homa(with the namasadding swaha in the end instead of namaha) with Bilva leaves orJasmine dipped in cow's ghee. This will extremely please Devi. Iknow this for sure as it has been Tested by some! Yours Yogically, Mythreya ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******* Mythreya Sreeraam Bhallyjayappalle

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear All,

I'm R.Sairaman, a new member to this group and I stay in Singapore. I'm an IT professional and I have been in Singapore for almost 12 years. I will be visiting Chennai in the 1st week of september and have been thinking of getting initiated in to Sri Chakra pooja.

I understand it is not a simple task and only when Mother feels I'm qualified enough, she will pull me towards her and shower her divine grace. I happened to come across some postings on Devi Sarvamangala Raja Rajeshwari ashram in Naganallur and his holiness Shri Rajagopala Swami.

I would like to know the address, and also as to when would be a good time to Visit the Ashram and seek the blessings of Mother and GuruJi.

Thanks and Best Regards,

R.Sairaman