IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

AyurVeda - The Gift of Health

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sister/ Brothers,

Dear members thanks for your good hearted respsonse. I would definetly try to get in touch with www.aryavaidyasala. com and try to learn & incorporate the ayurvedic principles in our family life & also request all the members o do the same & maintain a splendid health through out our Life.

Thanks & Regards

- Sri Sainath J.O.

(+91-9849758836)

Seema Ravindran <seemawarriershaneeswara Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2007 4:15:03 PMRe: AyurVeda - The Gift of Health

I was about to write about Arya Vaidya Sala. If youhave any doubt, they will clariy it, you can mail tothem. Their website is www.aryavaidyasala. com. Regards,Seema--- Krishna Iyer <k_v_iyer > wrote:> Dear Friend,> Kottakkal Aarya Vaidyashala, spread out all around> the country mostly sport a doctor in their premises> for frww consultations. If U R in Mumbai, Aarya> Vaidya Sala is available in Dadar,Kings> Circle,Goregaon, Andheri,Bhandup to name a few!> All the best.> K V Iyer> > > > "Sri Sainath J.O." <srisainath78@ > wrote: > > Dear Brothers,> > This week my grand mother was diagnosed with Type> 2 Diabetis Mellitis. I was thinking what was the>

cause. Then a thought came to my Mind. As our> Elders said - "Health is Wealth" is true for> everyone. If we are healthy we can be happy & pusue> the higher goals of Life and make society happy. So> I was thinking to study (May be in brief) to know> what kind of Ayurvedic - Sattvic Food we can have to> avoid all these health problems in present days.> What else we need to do to maintain good health. I> mean like aerobic exercises / Yoga / Tibetan> Exercises (Which my Sweet ShreeRam Annaya sent me> long ago, which I am following ). And also are there> any kind of rejuvanating herbs like Ginseng /> Spirulina and other things which can help us> maintain our good health.> > Annaya I tried to search google for Ayurveda, but> most of the sites just have the Fee Details for> Ayurvedic Courses. But not the Actual Ayurvedic> Knowledge.> >

Brothers I would like all of us to join hands & > try to gain Ayurvedic Knowledge & apply the same to> our lives to maintain the Healthiness of our> Families & Society.> > May be our group has Senior Members who are> already adept in Ayurveda, they can lead & show us> the way> > Next to Moksha & Maanasika Ananda, Health is the> greatest gift which we can get....> > Thanks & Regards> - Sri Sainath J.O.> (+91-9849758836)> > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> smell?> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > The King Signs : KRISHNA.> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at

Autos.____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.