Tantra Meditations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am from the state of Punjab India doing tantra meditations for the

last 25 years.I teach online Tantra meditations to the seekers free

online.This meditation is to remove the negative past effects and fill

with new positive energy

Hello,

Kindly help me. My inlaws (sister in law) has done lot of blackmagic/tantra to break our family mentally/terrible fights among family/separation/My career loss/mental and pran shakti loss etc/I dont know what all bandhans they put me into, no further relationship with any man which turns into lavable marraige/ Ex husband went completely in wrong direction became bankrupt, became brutal and distracted from us became hopeless. My further success is stopped even being highly qualified i have no job, no job last for more than 5-10 months, I am becoming mentally weak with all depression as I have no moral support from anyone, even i have no kind hearted friends and no relationships from which I get love affection and moral support, although even in such condition am striving with all me left energies, but actually speaking I have lost all positive energy and hope in my life. Pls help me get rid of cutting this malafied past effect. Someone told me that my problem is so aggravated and complex if I try any remedy just like that or touch the evil effects of past it will create a new big problem for me.I also have paap dosh as abused sexually by my father in childhood for a long period.