IndiaDivine.org

Empty of What ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In reality, Buddha Gautama was YOGA practicer! He practiced Siddhaartha lineage of Siddha Yoga, very ancient and ascetic. He practiced in yellow robe, not in other colour. It seems very important! Siddha+ Artha means creating our life according our wish and paralelly according spiritual divine lows. Artha is overcoming daily problems with spiritual power! With Siddhi - divine charismatic. Gautama meditated upon his second Lotus, called Svadhishthana very deep. And overcomed lower ego, egoism. Svah, Ego he changed into LIGHT. This is Siddha Yoga Enlighthment, really. We have to remember that Buddha Gautama without YOGA spiritual, deep practice is nothing:) So we may practice our Yoga meditation with more courage and for deep pourpose. With Lighth Bhikkhu Samahita <bhikkhu.samahita wrote: Friends: All is Empty of any Self, Ego, I, Me, & Identical Identity!Then the Venerable Ananda approached the Blessed One and asked him: Venerable Sir, it is said: Empty is the world, empty is the world ...In what way, Venerable Sir, is it, that this world is Empty ???It is, Ananda, because it is empty of a self & of what belongs to a self,that it is said, Empty is the world...And what is it, which is empty of any self and of what belongs to a self?The eye is empty of any self. All forms are empty of any self. Visual

consciousness is empty of any self. Eye-contact is empty of any self. Whatever feeling arised caused by eye-contact, that too is empty of any self, and of what belongs to a self...The ear is empty of any self. All sounds are empty of any self. Auditory consciousness is empty of any self. Ear-contact is empty of any self. Whatever feeling arised caused by ear-contact, that too is empty of any self, and of what belongs to a self...The nose is empty of any self. All smells are empty of any self. Olfactory consciousness is empty of any self. Nose-contact is empty of any self. Whatever feeling arised caused by nose-contact, that too is empty of any self, and of what belongs to a self...The tongue is empty of any self. All flavours are empty of any self. Gustatory consciousness is empty of any self. Tongue-contact is empty of any self. Whatever feeling arised caused by

tongue-contact, that too is empty of any self, and of what belongs to a self...The body is empty of any self. All touches are empty of any self. Tactile consciousness is empty of any self. Body-contact is empty of any self. Whatever feeling arised caused by body-contact, that too is empty of any self, and of what belongs to a self...The mind is empty of any self. All thoughts are empty of any self. Mental consciousness is empty of any self. Mental-contact is empty of self. Whatever feeling arised caused by all mental-contact, that too is empty of self, and of what belongs to a self...It is, Ananda, because all this is empty of any self & of what belongsto a self, that it is said: Empty is the world... Source:The Grouped Sayings of the

Buddha. Samyutta Nikaya. Book IV [54]Section 35: On The 6 Senses. Empty is the World: 85. http://www.pariyatti.com/book.cgi?prod_id=948507http://www.accesstoinsight.org/canon/samyutta/index.html PS: Please include the word Samahita in any comment, since then will my automatic mail filters pick it up and I will see it & respond!! Bhikkhu Samahita, Sri Lanka. Friendship is the Greatest ... Let there be Calm & Free Bliss !!! http://What-Buddha-Said.net Buddha-Direct What_Buddha_Said Dhamma-Questions sent to my email are quite Welcome. ____________LINUX: http://www.mandriva.org.plLINUX: http://www.gorzow-wlkp.pl____________OM SRI LALITAMOHANE NAMAH JAI SRI GURUDEVA BABAJI

SIDDHI HUM!!!OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH! OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH! OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH!OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH! OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH! OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH!OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH! OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH! OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH!General Representative of The Himavanti Confraternity Order;Przedstawiciel i Sekretarz Generalny Bractwa Zakonego Himawanti:PRIYASRI-DEVI-MAATAJIEWA ALIYAH SARAHP.O. Box 29; 44-100 Gliwice 1; Poland; EU; phone: +48-508-777921 E-mail to: priyasrimatajiwww.himavanti.org www.himawanti.orgDAKSZINA i DLUGI: Ewa Sarah: ING Bank Slaski o/GliwiceNr PL 32 1050 1298 1000 0022 9218 5416Swift: INGBPLPWOM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH! OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH! OM NAMAH SHIVAAYAH!OM SRI LALITAMOHANE NAMAH JAI SRI GURUDEVA BABAJI SIDDHI HUM!!!