Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear brother,

can u mail me the samputa mantra of sarabeshwara

bhairava-pratyangira-shoolini ?

await yr kind reply soonest.

gopal

On 3/9/09, N.E. Subhramaniyam <nes50 wrote:

Dear Friend,Heartening to see some one performing this.The mantra japa can be done in the house but havan it is desirable is done in a temple or other places.The samputyth mantra of saraba ,Pratyangira and soolini durga is a powerful one.More of pratyangira can be found in saraba kalpam, Rudra yamalam etc.This ,varahi and saraba mantras are practised extensively in south which though may not be a part of dasa mahavidya are equally effective.Final it is only one divine which takes different forms and all are equally effective .Red chillies are used to over come shatru bada and white mustard is another preffered article.It was a pleasure reading your mail and your  great knowledge is evident from your postings time to time which I have enjoyed reading.

Regards 

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123

Sent: Monday, 9 March, 2009 12:13:47 PM

Re: Re: Something buried in my compound

dear friend,

i am doing pratyangira mala mantra for many yrs.its very good.

also,there r various other pratyangira mantras like

kaali pratyangira etc,which r also very powerful.

same way there r durga pratyangira etc mantras also.

i am from mumbai and agree that this sadhana is

not so popular.but its very powerful.

doing hava of sarso-yellow mustard seeds is also good to

rid of enemies.

pratyangira is an up-mahavidya linked to 10 mahavidyas

like varahi tantra,bhairunda tantra rudra chamunda etc.

there r 27 up-mahavidyas and all r very powerful

and very effective.

all forms r of divine mother adi shakti.

om shakti

gopal

gopal

On 3/9/09, nes50 <nes50 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Anandji,I here below furnish the pratyangira mala mantra and a brief idea about the goddess.I am trying to upload the photograph also.RegardsPratyangara Mala MantraOm Namaha Krishna vasase

Shata Sahasrakoti SimhasaneSahasravadane, ashtadashabhuje, mahabale, mahabalaparakram e,ajite,aparajit e devi,Mahapratangire, pratyangirase anya parakarma vidvansini,Paramant rochadini, paramantrothsadi ni,sarva bhuta damani, KHEM,SOUMPREM, HREEM,KROM,

Mam sarva upadravebhyaha, sarva apadhbhebyo raksha rakshaHRAM, HREEM, KSHREEM KROMSarva devanam mukham stambhya stambhya,Sarva vignam chindi chindi,sarva dushtan Bhakshya bhakshya,Vaktralaya jwala jihwe,karalavadane, sarva yantrani sphotya sphotya throtya throtya,pratyasura samudran vidravaya vidravaya

SAM roudra murthe,Mahapratyang ire,Mahavidye shantim kurukuru,mama shatrun Bhakshya bhakshya OM HRAM HREEM HROOMjambe jambe, Mohe moheStambhe stambheONHREEM HOOM PHAT swahaPratyangira is most worshipped in south more so in Tamilnadu. The mantra was discovered by two rishis of names ANGIRAS and PRATYYANGIRAS. Most effective to overcome black magic in any form including the burying of articles in some one's premises.Pratyangir a is lightening quick in saving her devotees and sri vidya upasaka's are always protected by her.The havan using different articles are done for specific problems.Most of the names I am unable to translate into hindi or English.However the havan with red chillies is common to overcome problems.Archana is also done with red chillies and curd rice is offered as offering..Amavasya midnight is the most appropriate to worship her.Other dates ashtami nights.There are lot of other mantras which one should be initiated by a Guru.Above mala mantra can be recited 11 times and relief can be obtained. Pratyangira ,also known as athravana bhadra kali is one of the shakti's of lord Saraba a form lord Siva took took to pacify lord narasimha who became un controllable after destroying the asura Hrinyakashibu. Siva took the form of half a bird half a animal with 8legs and two wings.One of the wings was pratyangira devi and other was soolini dhurga.

One has to remember that this should not be used for harming others but for defending ourselves.Dear Anand Ji ,> Yes .I will do it .This week end I will do it as it has to be > rewritten in English script.

> regards> > > > > > > , Khatri Anand <khatrianand@>

> wrote:> >> > Jai Gurudev,> > > > Can you share the Pratyangira Mala Mantra and the process?> > > > Let the information be complete and free flowing.> > Regards,

> > Anand> >  Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/

> > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > nes50 <nes50@>> >

> > Saturday, 21 February, 2009 7:08:23 PM> > Re: Something buried in my compound> > > > > > Jai gurudev> > I think you will get a lot of relief by worshipping pratyangara

> devi> > who is the ultimate to overcome all such balk magic.Pratyngara mala> > mantra kavach will help.> > regds-> > > > -- In , subodh nirwan <alaksh@> wrote:

> > >> > > > > > Dear Anandji,> > > Thanks for your timely reply.> > > > > > The problem is as follows :-> > > > > > 1) We are a joint family.

> > > 2) My aunt worships goddess kali & tries all sorts of nuisances > at home.> > > 3) Thirdly she is closely assosciated with our tenant.> > > 4) All this has started because of her, she constantly informs

> him> > about our poojan & havan.> > > 5) Last year we used to do the havan every thursday - & things> > seemed to be working fine then. We did the havans for over 9 months

> > without any breaks.> > > 6) As soon as we stopped the havans things started turning topsy > turvey.> > > 7) Previously i could chant any devi mantra without any troubles.> > > 8) After we stopped the havans i cannot even recite the mantra

> once,> > if i do so i have to face - quarrels,misunderst andings,accident s > at> > office and at home, so performing a havan again is out of question > and> > chanting the mantras too.I think the opposite side have done some

> kind> > of bandhan/bandish so that we cannot chant even a single devi > mantra.> > > 9) Very important thing is that the people who benefited the most> > out of our havans were my aunt and the tenant.

> > > 10) We are followers of both sides - hindu + muslim, we are> > surviving only because of the muslims prayers, the negative > energies> > are so fierce that it wont even let us sit and pray (hindu +

> muslim)> > prayers.> > > 11) Whatever this evil force is it does not allow us to pray for> > more than 2 -3 days.> > > 12) Strange thing is if i chant devi mantras whatever positive

> > energies we have gathered starts to drain off immediately.> > > 13) I used to chant maa sarasvati mantra a lot for success in my> > studies and my work, but now i cannot even chant sarasvati mantra,

> i> > face the above mentioned ill effects immediately.> > > 14) I always feel something heavy kept on my head and fear is > always> > circling around me, i cannot concentrate and think straight.

> > > 15) On the muslim side we are not followers of sifli ilm (aghori> > vidya) - whatever prayers are mentioned in the quran we recite them> > regularly & we do not perform any kind of namaaz, but yes we

> regularly> > send duroods to khwaja gharib nawaaz.Whatever we do on the muslim > side> > is paak and nothing related to jinns.> > > 16) The problem with muslim prayers is that if i recite muslim

> > prayers today it will be effective for 2-3 days but say suppose i > am> > unable to recite the prayers for 4-5 days then again i feel the > same> > negativity and problems.> > > 17) My age is 33 and till date i have not caused any harm to any

> > living being on this earth - so i wonder why am i suffering so > much.> > > > > > Just for your information my aunt and the tenant are a regular> > visitor of Kalubai.

> > > > > > From this entire situation i think you might be able get a > clearer> > picture of my problems.> > > Sorry i had to be very elaborate about my problems, but my

> situation> > is like the labour on the street - who survives if he works today,> > like there is a phrase in marathi - (hatavar pot).> > > > > > If you can suggest me any other remedy( apart from devi side)

> which> > is quick and powerfull to reverse the ill effects i would be very > much> > obliged.> > > > > > Jai Gurudev> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Subodh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > khatrianand@ ...> > > Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:11:03 +0000

> > > Re: Something buried in my compound> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Jai Gurudev,> > > > > > comments embeded:> > > > > > > > > , " subodhnirwan " <alaksh@>

> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hi,> > > > One of our tenants has buried something in our compound > premises.It> > > > is full of negative energies.I guess it is somehow related to

> Kali.> > > > > > > > > > Does not matter, we have the solution !!> > > > > > Do your regular pooja etc. Prey Gurudev and lord for success.> > >

> > > Any day, any time, Taka a Homa Patra, use any wood except Babool > and> > Nim, lit a fire. Take water in right hand tell your wish to Godess> > Dhoomavati " . ....... tell her to remove all the obstacles, and take

> the> > problems along and away from you " This is must, because even if > small> > ansh of dhoomavati remains... you will suffer.> > > > > > Now use clove / Lavang as havan samagri. Yu may use 2-3 clove at

> > once for one ahuti. Do such minimal 500 Aahuti. You may do few> > thousands... its all up to you. Use mantra " Dhoom Dhoom Dhumavati > Tha> > tha Swaha " . At the time when you spell " Swaha " , the aahuti / clove

> > needs to be offered in fire. Imagine that you are offering aahuti > to> > goddess Dhoomavati.. . you may get picture of her on the net.> > > > > > Let the fire settle down... when only ash remains after few

> hours,> > or even next day, pass the ash through fine cloth to seperate fine > ash> > from the rest. > > > > > > The fine ash can be preserved, you may take small amount of this

> ash> > early morning along with water.... even if someone had already> > affected you with some tantrik prayog, this will nullyfy it!!> > > > > > The remaining ash (not fine), you can put as a circle around the

> > house.... may do repetedly again and again, as ash would go away> > after few days.... this will protect your house from any bad effect> > what so ever.> > > > > > There can be many tantra prayogs which can be used, but I am

> stating> > one of the easiest and quick way to get you out of this issue.> > > > > > > > > > Since last few months i am feeling powerless while doing any > sadhana.I

> > > > have lost my self confidence.> > > > > > > > > > Before doing any sadhana or mantra japa, Aasan shuddhi, bhoot> > shuudhi, digbandhan, guru poojan is a must. Then follows the nyas,

> > dhyan etc... and then the final mantra japa. Use some good > digbandhan> > mantra to sprinkle water around. Some time back on issp-south some> > Gurubhai uploaded a doc " kirit.doc " , which has excellent digbandhan

> > mantra, I myself has tested it !!> > > > > > > Can anybody shed some light on how to nullify the evil effects > of this> > > > thing that is buried in my compound.

> > > > > > > > If any of you have any idea to reverse the effects of that > thing> > > > whoever have done this- i would be very much obliged.> > > >

> > > > The tenants shop is going to be demolished in road widening & > since> > > > last 80 years he is paying us 10 - 20 Rs per month & for many > years he> > > > has not paid us any rent.He is now trying all the means to

> destroy our> > > > family peace.> > > > > > > > He is assosciated with a very powerfull kali sadhak and lots of> > > > tension is going on in our family.

> > > > > > > > Any help or suggestions from gurubhais is most welcome.> > > > > > > > Jai Gurudev> > > >> > > > > >

> > > Regards,> > > > > > Anand> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Want to explore the world? Visit MSN Travel for the best deals.> > > http://in.msn. com/coxandkings

> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to > http://in.movies. /

> >>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.