IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Bhairav sadhna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurudevaya NamahaAs you have explained your purpose of doing Bhairava sadhana then I must suggest you to do any simple offerings/Pooja to Lord Bhairava on all saturdays or Sundays through any Pandit/Brahaman of any Lord Bhairava Mandir. It will benefit you and solve your problem; And there's no need to do Bhairava mantra sadhana as it is for those person who desires to attain Bhairava Sidhi.Jai Guru DevJITENDRA .L. GUPTA <jeetendragupta2003 Sent: Thu, 26 November, 2009 7:33:26 PMRe: Bhairav sadhna

sir actual i have purchased an stones mine in rajasthan and one has told me to do bhairav pooja as he is the lord for mines and is bringing some obstackle so do the pooja hence what is the proper way and can i do this pooja at my home in mumbai pls suggest me .as i live in mumbai so pls do reply thanks .

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLY .

REGARDS,

JITENDRA .L. GUPTA--- On Thu, 26/11/09, Brute2004 <brute2004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Brute2004 <brute2004 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Bhairav sadhna@ s.comThursday, 26 November, 2009, 11:42 AM

Om Gurudevaye Namaha

If you want to do Bhairava Mantra then first you must be initiated in this by some Competent Guru-

No mantra will give any result unless Utkeelan of that mantra is done so you must know all the process from any competent person who will give you diksha of Bhairava Mantra whether its Batuk Bhairava or Ananda Bhairava or any other form of Bhairava.

Well for your knowledge let me tell you mantra of Batuk Bhairava-

"Om Hreem Batukaye Aapadudharnaya kuru kuru Batukaye Hreem Om Namaha"

You can start with this mantra. Its very powerful mantra if done with proper procedure and concentration.

Jai Gurudev !!!

Prakash Doraswamy <prakash_av >@ s.comTue, 24 November, 2009 12:26:40 PMRe: Krodh Bhairav sadhna

Om Namo Narayana,

You can begin with this mantra.

"Om Shiv Ganaya Vidmahe, Gauri Sutaya Dhimahe, Tanno Bhairav Prachodayad"

This is not for Krodh Bhairav Mantra but this is very good Bhairav Gayatri Mantra...

<May Bhairav Bless you>

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, JITENDRA .L. GUPTA <jeetendragupta2003@ .co. in> wrote:

JITENDRA .L. GUPTA <jeetendragupta2003@ .co. in>Re: Krodh Bhairav sadhna@ s.comMonday, November 23, 2009, 11:02 AM

DEAR SIR ,CAN U PLS TELL ME BHAIRAV MANTRA AND WHER CAN I GET IT IN MP3 FORMAT AS I HAVE PURCHASED STONE MINE AND ONE HAS TOLD ME TO DO BHAIRAV POOJA AS EVERY DAY SOME OR THE OTHER PROBLEM R COMMING IN STARTING THE MINES SO HE TOLD ME THAT LORD BHAIRAV IS DIETY IS MAIN FOR MINES SO ,PLS DO REPLY

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLY .

REGARDS,

JITENDRA .L. GUPTA--- On Fri, 20/11/09, Brute2004 <brute2004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Brute2004 <brute2004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Krodh Bhairav sadhna@ s.comFriday, 20 November, 2009, 3:11 PM

Jai GurudevDear AllCan any gurubhai can tell the way of Krodh Bhairav Sadhna and how to get sidhi of same.Jai GurudevThe INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.