IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

These Birth details belongs to my relative.Can anyone look into it.Astrologer told them due to dosh in kundli of girl , her husband might die in 2010(aug till dec). Beacuse her kundli is having Mrityu Yoga for him.

Please tell me any remedy to remove this, if its there.

anubhav gupta17 dec 19806:02 amkanpur

ruby gupta11 aug 19782:00 am (night of 10th aug we can understand)auraiya

Deatils are given above for husband n wife.

Gaurav

~ Gaurav

Guest guest

jai gurudev

best thing to do to avoid mrityuyog is to do

maa durga kavach,mahamrityunjaya mantra and kavach

lord narasimha mantra kavach and also navagraha

mantra kavach etc.

om shakti

gopal 

On 7/21/09, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 wrote:

Hi all,

These Birth details belongs to my relative.Can anyone look into it.Astrologer told them due to dosh in kundli of girl , her husband might die in 2010(aug till dec). Beacuse her kundli is  having Mrityu Yoga for him.

Gaurav 

~ Gaurav

Guest guest

, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 wrote:

>

> Hi all,

>  

> These Birth details belongs to my relative.

> Can anyone look into it.

> Astrologer told them due to dosh in kundli of girl , her husband might die in

2010(aug till dec). Beacuse her kundli is  having Mrityu Yoga for him.

>

> Please tell me any remedy to remove this, if its there.

> anubhav gupta

> 17 dec 1980

> 6:02 am

> kanpur

>  

> ruby gupta

> 11 aug 1978

> 2:00 am (night of 10th aug we can understand)

> auraiya

>  

> Deatils are given above for husband n wife.

>

> Gaurav

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ~ Gaurav

>

Namaste

Dear Gaurav,

After looking at the kundali of the wife she indeed has some bad yoga indicated

in the 9th house for spouse (upapada). This yoga of Rahu Mars and Venus in Kanya

rasi will having transit of Saturn. Saturn has only one benefic point in its

ashtakavarga. This can mean some heavy losses. Rahu will also be transiting in

the 7th house where Mars is looking from Kanya. also an indicator of some

problems.

She is currently running Saturn/Mercury Vimsotari dasa untill 1/2011 and Mercury

is in the mrtyu bhaga portion of the rasi where it is placed. Thats not so good

either.

Mrtyunjaya of 8,000 japa is one remedy that can lift cursed planet Venus and

also help spouse as Mrtyunjaya is connected to Meena rasi and this is the janma

rasi of the spouse. This can help all the way around as her lagan lord Mercury

needs some serious help too. Mercury placed with 8th lord Saturn. 8,000 is for

the 8th house but dont stop there they should both start and not stop untill

saturn leaves Kanya.

This is my humble opinion

Best regards

Ajaya

Guest guest

Can we know more about the crucial time period?

~ Gaurav

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, yitzhak29 <laughing29 wrote:

yitzhak29 <laughing29 Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help) Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 2:51 AM

@ s.com, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827@. ..> wrote:>> Hi all, > > These Birth details belongs to my relative.> Can anyone look into it.> Astrologer told them due to dosh in kundli of girl , her husband might die in 2010(aug till dec). Beacuse her kundli is having Mrityu Yoga for him.> > Please tell me any remedy to remove this, if its there.> anubhav gupta> 17 dec 1980> 6:02 am> kanpur> > ruby gupta> 11 aug 1978> 2:00 am (night of 10th aug we can understand)> auraiya> > Deatils are given above for husband n wife.> > Gaurav> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > ~ Gaurav>NamasteDear Gaurav,After looking at the kundali of the wife she indeed has some bad yoga indicated in the 9th house for spouse (upapada). This yoga of Rahu Mars and Venus in Kanya rasi will having transit of Saturn. Saturn has only one benefic point in its ashtakavarga. This can mean some heavy losses. Rahu will also be transiting in the 7th house where Mars is looking from Kanya. also an indicator of some problems.She is currently running Saturn/Mercury Vimsotari dasa untill 1/2011 and Mercury is in the mrtyu bhaga portion of the rasi where it is placed. Thats not so good either. Mrtyunjaya of 8,000 japa is one remedy that can lift cursed planet Venus and also help spouse as Mrtyunjaya is connected to Meena rasi and this is the janma rasi of the spouse. This can help all the way around as her lagan lord Mercury needs some serious help too. Mercury

placed with 8th lord Saturn. 8,000 is for the 8th house but dont stop there they should both start and not stop untill saturn leaves Kanya.This is my humble opinionBest regardsAjaya

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana!!!

How to get these charged kavach(

maa durga kavach,mahamrityunj aya mantra and kavach

mantra kavach )?

~ Gaurav

--- On Wed, 7/22/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help) Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 12:52 PM

jai gurudev

mantra kavach etc.

om shakti

gopal

On 7/21/09, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 > wrote:

Hi all,

These Birth details belongs to my relative.Can anyone look into it.Astrologer told them due to dosh in kundli of girl , her husband might die in 2010(aug till dec). Beacuse her kundli is having Mrityu Yoga for him.

Gaurav

~ Gaurav

Guest guest

Ohm namo narayanaOnly a fool will say that girl has vaidhaya yoga.it's not eveident in her kundali about vidhava or any of the facts that avove.it's quite normal on her kundali only thing that bothers is her health after 45 let say 36 after will little difficult for her.other wise everything is ok for now.--- On Fri, 24/7/09, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 wrote:Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827Re: Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help) Date: Friday, 24 July, 2009, 3:52 PM

~ Gaurav

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, yitzhak29 <laughing29 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

yitzhak29 <laughing29 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help)@ s.comFriday, July 24, 2009, 2:51 AM

@ s.com, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827@. ..> wrote:>> Hi all, > > These Birth details belongs to my relative.> Can anyone look into it.> Astrologer told them due to dosh in kundli of girl , her husband might die in 2010(aug till dec). Beacuse her kundli is having Mrityu Yoga for him.> > Please tell me any remedy to remove this, if its there.> anubhav gupta> 17 dec 1980> 6:02 am> kanpur> > ruby gupta> 11 aug 1978> 2:00 am (night of 10th aug we can understand)> auraiya> > Deatils are given above for husband n wife.> > Gaurav> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > ~ Gaurav>NamasteDear Gaurav,After looking at the kundali of the wife she indeed has some bad yoga indicated in the 9th house for spouse (upapada). This yoga of Rahu Mars and Venus in Kanya rasi will having transit of Saturn. Saturn has only one benefic point in its ashtakavarga. This can mean some heavy losses. Rahu will also be transiting in the 7th house where Mars is looking from Kanya. also an indicator of some problems.She is currently running Saturn/Mercury Vimsotari dasa untill 1/2011 and Mercury is in the mrtyu bhaga portion of the rasi where it is placed. Thats not so good either. Mrtyunjaya of 8,000 japa is one remedy that can lift cursed planet Venus and also help spouse as Mrtyunjaya is connected to Meena rasi and this is the janma rasi of the spouse. This can help all the way around as her lagan lord Mercury needs some serious help too. Mercury

placed with 8th lord Saturn. 8,000 is for the 8th house but dont stop there they should both start and not stop untill saturn leaves Kanya.This is my humble opinionBest regardsAjaya

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Jai maa Jayadhurga

Any good book on Mantra will give u.Particular mantras May be Gopalji will be able to give u as for example narasimha mantra there are lot of variations , similarly others.One which may give quick results can be suggested by the author.For maha mritunjaya mantra pl. refer Poojya gurudev's book .best wihes--- On Fri, 24/7/09, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 wrote:

Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help) Date: Friday, 24 July, 2009, 10:24 AM

Om Namo Narayana!!!

mantra kavach )?

~ Gaurav

--- On Wed, 7/22/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com> wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help)@ s.comWednesday, July 22, 2009, 12:52 PM

jai gurudev

mantra kavach etc.

om shakti

gopal

Hi all,

These Birth details belongs to my relative.Can anyone look into it..Astrologer told them due to dosh in kundli of girl , her husband might die in 2010(aug till dec). Beacuse her kundli is having Mrityu Yoga for him.

Gaurav

~ Gaurav

Guest guest

Ohm Namo Narayana!!!

This mail confused me more.

Guruji,

Can you recheck and update me abt the words , which u wrote?

~ Gaurav

--- On Mon, 7/27/09, jnana murthy <jnanamurthysn wrote:

jnana murthy <jnanamurthysnRe: Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help) Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 6:07 PM

Ohm namo narayanaOnly a fool will say that girl has vaidhaya yoga.it's not eveident in her kundali about vidhava or any of the facts that avove.it's quite normal on her kundali only thing that bothers is her health after 45 let say 36 after will little difficult for her.other wise everything is ok for now.--- On Fri, 24/7/09, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 > wrote:

Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 >Re: Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help)@ s.comFriday, 24 July, 2009, 3:52 PM

~ Gaurav

yitzhak29 <laughing29 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help)@ s.comFriday, July 24, 2009, 2:51 AM

@ s.com, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827@. ..> wrote:>> Hi all, > > These Birth details belongs to my relative.> Can anyone look into it.> Astrologer told them due to dosh in kundli of girl , her husband might die in 2010(aug till dec). Beacuse her kundli is having Mrityu Yoga for him.> > Please tell me any remedy to remove this, if its there.> anubhav gupta> 17 dec 1980> 6:02 am> kanpur> > ruby gupta> 11 aug 1978> 2:00 am (night of 10th aug we can understand)> auraiya> > Deatils are given above for husband n wife.> > Gaurav> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> ~ Gaurav>NamasteDear Gaurav,After looking at the kundali of the wife she indeed has some bad yoga indicated in the 9th house for spouse (upapada). This yoga of Rahu Mars and Venus in Kanya rasi will having transit of Saturn. Saturn has only one benefic point in its ashtakavarga. This can mean some heavy losses. Rahu will also be transiting in the 7th house where Mars is looking from Kanya. also an indicator of some problems.She is currently running Saturn/Mercury Vimsotari dasa untill 1/2011 and Mercury is in the mrtyu bhaga portion of the rasi where it is placed. Thats not so good either. Mrtyunjaya of 8,000 japa is one remedy that can lift cursed planet Venus and also help spouse as Mrtyunjaya is connected to Meena rasi and this is the janma rasi of the spouse. This can help all the way around as her lagan lord Mercury needs some serious help too. Mercury placed with 8th lord Saturn. 8,000 is

for the 8th house but dont stop there they should both start and not stop untill saturn leaves Kanya.This is my humble opinionBest regardsAjaya

Guest guest

Jay Gurudev

Rivered Gurudev has written the book specially on matras named "MANTRA RAHASYA". All the procedure of mantra & allied information in detaied is mentioned in the book.

-Prashant

N.E. Subhramaniyam <nes50 Sent: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009 6:29:26 PMRe: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help)

Jai maa Jayadhurga

Any good book on Mantra will give u.Particular mantras May be Gopalji will be able to give u as for example narasimha mantra there are lot of variations , similarly others.One which may give quick results can be suggested by the author.For maha mritunjaya mantra pl. refer Poojya gurudev's book .best wihes--- On Fri, 24/7/09, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 > wrote:

Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 >Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help)@ s.comFriday, 24 July, 2009, 10:24 AM

Om Namo Narayana!!!

mantra kavach )?

~ Gaurav

--- On Wed, 7/22/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com> wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help)@ s.comWednesday, July 22, 2009, 12:52 PM

jai gurudev

mantra kavach etc.

om shakti

gopal

Hi all,

These Birth details belongs to my relative.Can anyone look into it..Astrologer told them due to dosh in kundli of girl , her husband might die in 2010(aug till dec). Beacuse her kundli is having Mrityu Yoga for him.

Gaurav

~ Gaurav

Guest guest

Ohm namo Narayana

what iam saying is there no vidhwa yog for the girl here , then how come she is cause of death of her hesband or any bad omen i can give lot of correct deatils of her and him.

so be little patient when dasha buhkthi changes within one year they will be living together.

so long

ohm guruji ohm namo narayana

--- On Wed, 29/7/09, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 wrote:

Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827Re: Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help) Date: Wednesday, 29 July, 2009, 4:42 PM

Ohm Namo Narayana!!!

This mail confused me more.

Guruji,

Can you recheck and update me abt the words , which u wrote?

~ Gaurav

--- On Mon, 7/27/09, jnana murthy <jnanamurthysn@ .co. in> wrote:

jnana murthy <jnanamurthysn@ .co. in>Re: Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help)@ s.comMonday, July 27, 2009, 6:07 PM

Ohm namo narayanaOnly a fool will say that girl has vaidhaya yoga.it's not eveident in her kundali about vidhava or any of the facts that avove.it's quite normal on her kundali only thing that bothers is her health after 45 let say 36 after will little difficult for her.other wise everything is ok for now.--- On Fri, 24/7/09, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 > wrote:

Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827 >Re: Re: Mrityu Yoga in Kundli(astrological help)@ s.comFriday, 24 July, 2009, 3:52 PM

~ Gaurav

@ s.com, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav827@. ..> wrote:>> Hi all, > > These Birth details belongs to my relative.> Can anyone look into it.> Astrologer told them due to dosh in kundli of girl , her husband might die in 2010(aug till dec). Beacuse her kundli is having Mrityu Yoga for him.> > Please tell me any remedy to remove this, if its there.> anubhav gupta> 17 dec 1980> 6:02 am> kanpur> > ruby gupta> 11 aug 1978> 2:00 am (night of 10th aug we can understand)> auraiya> > Deatils are given above for husband n wife.> > Gaurav> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> ~ Gaurav>NamasteDear Gaurav,After looking at the kundali of the wife she indeed has some bad yoga indicated in the 9th house for spouse (upapada). This yoga of Rahu Mars and Venus in Kanya rasi will having transit of Saturn. Saturn has only one benefic point in its ashtakavarga. This can mean some heavy losses. Rahu will also be transiting in the 7th house where Mars is looking from Kanya. also an indicator of some problems.She is currently running Saturn/Mercury Vimsotari dasa untill 1/2011 and Mercury is in the mrtyu bhaga portion of the rasi where it is placed. Thats not so good either. Mrtyunjaya of 8,000 japa is one remedy that can lift cursed planet Venus and also help spouse as Mrtyunjaya is connected to Meena rasi and this is the janma rasi of the spouse. This can help all the way around as her lagan lord Mercury needs some serious help too. Mercury placed with 8th lord Saturn. 8,000 is

for the 8th house but dont stop there they should both start and not stop untill saturn leaves Kanya.This is my humble opinionBest regardsAjaya

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.