IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

gurudev ji's books available in pdf format

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai gurudevCan u forward me PDF 's. Of guruji's booksThAnksOn Jul 2, 2009, at 3:18 PM, ram chelaramani <ramchelaramani wrote:

shri guru charan kamalebhyo namah

dear gurubhais

with the help of gurubhais i have collected many of gurudev ji's books in pdf format. if you want get back to me.

but please note that it's a violation of copy right. so think hard twice before asking.

ram

sadgurudev bhagwan ki jay

param pujaniya mataji ki jay

trimurti gurudev ki jay

siddhashram sadhak parivar ki jay

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Can you please send it to me ?

Jai gurudevCan u forward me PDF 's. Of guruji's booksThAnksOn Jul 2, 2009, at 3:18 PM, ram chelaramani <ramchelaramani wrote:

dear gurubhais

with the help of gurubhais i have collected many of gurudev ji's books in pdf format. if you want get back to me.

but please note that it's a violation of copy right. so think hard twice before asking.

ram

trimurti gurudev ki jay

Dear Gurubhai Ram

I have keen interest to read the book authoured by param pujya sadgurudev swami Nikhileshworananda ji maharaj. Could you please send me the collection you have.

Also could you please suggest me some web site where I can get more information about sadgurudev ?

with best regards

Ganesh Prasad Dhakal

dear gurubhais

ram

trimurti gurudev ki jay

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for India Download Blocked

Hello mr. Ram,

I dont know why but I never received any response from you. I dont know any other method to contact you because I am in abroad. Could you please tell me in details about the books in the following email address : iamanjaan@hotmail.com

with best regards

Ganesh Prasad Dhakal

jay gurudev

i would be very grtful to you if u send me the books of gurudev.

please share the books if you really have the books.

I dont know why u do not response to any comments. If you really are.....and claim to have the books, please send me the books to