IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Be BLESSED with SANJEEVANI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Many people are unaware of the power of mahamrityunjaya sanjeevani which is known by different names sanjeevani, arul, grace light. This grace light is of infinite energy and intelligence and this was only obtained by siddhas after intense tapas. Many people think of mahamrityunjaya (sanjeevani) as a solution to ward off untimely death, it is true but in addition to that it literally makes you brahma (the creator) as the vedas says aham brahmaasmi, to create all situations and things you want in your life whether it may be house, wealth, friends, social status, spiritual siddhis anything you can think of and also you become capable of healing any disease, and you control your own destiny. Bhagwan shiva is full of unconditional love and grace, so he showers his grace light(sanjeevani) on whoever chants his name or performs his sadhana.

Pray to your guru for Sanjeevani(Mahamrityunjay) diksha(shaktipaat). Many siddh gurus and avatars are already among us spreading grace light or sanjeevani, to name a few Paramahamsa nikhileshwaranand, Avdhoot baba shivanandji (shivyog), dattatreya siva baba( believed to be reincarnation of agastya mahamuni),and many others. I am not advertising any particular guru here. You all know that Guru is one and he assumes different physical forms to help humanity.

On reiceiving the shaktipaat diksha of this sanjeevani(grace light) by your guru, its energy continuously flows through the body and hands and once you are connected with this and you wont find it necessary to perform any other sadhana, as this shakti is capable of everything. You can mentally direct this energy to solve any problem, or to materialize any situations or things in your life as taught by you guru. You can direct this energy to any god or goddess with a feeling of love, they become happy on receiving the energy and love and they bless you with their respective shakti.

Many people in India and abroad are blessed with this energy through the grace of shiva.

Thank you and love you all.

There are many advanced sadhaks in this group who are capable of fulfilling their desires by their ability to perform advanced sadhanas, I offer my love and respect to them, at the same time there are sadhaks who are not achieving success in sadhanas due to many reasons.. I ask such sadhaks to go to the refuge of sadguru and be blessed with sanjeevani.

If anyone wants to post any negative comment I humbly request such people to keep their comments to themselves I don't wish to hear any. My duty is to spread the message to people who need help and those who want to experience god's unconditional love. Thank you

Guest guest

om jai gurudevji,

yes true.

mahamrityunjaya is good also for warding off

effects of malefic planets.

and also for getting akhandalaxmi - permanent blessing

of mother malalaxmi.

om shakti

gopal

On 6/19/09, saraha321 <saraha321 wrote:

Many people are unaware of the power of mahamrityunjaya sanjeevani which is known by different names sanjeevani, arul, grace light. This grace light is of infinite energy and intelligence and this was only obtained by siddhas after intense tapas. Many people think of mahamrityunjaya (sanjeevani) as a solution to ward off untimely death, it is true but in addition to that it literally makes you brahma (the creator) as the vedas says aham brahmaasmi, to create all situations and things you want in your life whether it may be house, wealth, friends, social status, spiritual siddhis anything you can think of and also you become capable of healing any disease, and you control your own destiny. Bhagwan shiva is full of unconditional love and grace, so he showers his grace light(sanjeevani) on whoever chants his name or performs his sadhana.

Pray to your guru for Sanjeevani(Mahamrityunjay) diksha(shaktipaat). Many siddh gurus and avatars are already among us spreading grace light or sanjeevani, to name a few Paramahamsa nikhileshwaranand, Avdhoot baba shivanandji (shivyog), dattatreya siva baba( believed to be reincarnation of agastya mahamuni),and many others. I am not advertising any particular guru here. You all know that Guru is one and he assumes different physical forms to help humanity.

On reiceiving the shaktipaat diksha of this sanjeevani(grace light) by your guru, its energy continuously flows through the body and hands and once you are connected with this and you wont find it necessary to perform any other sadhana, as this shakti is capable of  everything. You can mentally direct this energy to solve any problem, or to materialize any situations or things in your life as taught by you guru. You can direct this energy to any god or goddess with a feeling of love, they become happy on receiving the energy and love and they bless you with their respective shakti.

Many people in India and abroad  are blessed with this energy through the grace of shiva.

Thank you and love you all.

There are many advanced sadhaks in this group who are capable of fulfilling their desires by their ability to perform  advanced sadhanas, I offer my love and respect to them, at the same time there are sadhaks who are not achieving success in sadhanas due to many reasons.. I ask such sadhaks to go to the refuge of sadguru and be blessed with sanjeevani.

If anyone wants to post any negative comment I humbly request such people to keep their comments to themselves I don't wish to hear any. My duty is to spread the message to people who need help and those who want to experience god's unconditional love. Thank you........

I am really impressed the way that you have describe the sanjeevani Shakti and would like to know how I can get this Shakti. Although I am a new shivyogi but have not done this shivir... what is the easiest way to get invoke the sanjeevani shakti