IndiaDivine.org

which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev!

You need to elaborate what is your exact problem. What

you have mentioned is very broad. Some specifics would

be needed for the forum to help you out.

Regards

--- mugdha sharma <pinnacle_sharma wrote:

> please tell me , help me i am having a bad

> experience.

>

>

>

> Forgot the famous last words? Access your message

> archive online.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah,

Jai Gurudev,

Very good question Mugdha ji,

This is a very typical problem. To my knowledge, in Tantra, there are hundreds and thousands of prayogs and lots of kavachas to stop any Tantrik attack, but there is no kavach to stop vashikaran.

This is something I am reveling here for the benefit of all the Guru-behins,...

Some time back, someone I know faced the same problem, that lady was attacked by vashikaran, and no other kavach was working. we did an experiment, we requested mata bagalamukhi to remove this Tantra effect, and that lady, daily chanted the bagalamukhi Mala mantra 51 times a day. I am happy to tell you all, that full vashikaran prayog was nullified within a week, and that lady became perfectly normal.

Many a times if the attacker does not see the result, they keep repeating the Vashikaran prayog, in that case we have to repete the above bagalamukhi prayog, and get rid of it. After 2-3 failures, the fellow / attacker will get frusted, and will stop doing it again.

I am attaching the Bagalamukhi Mala Mantra along for all of you.

Warm regards,

Anand

mugdha sharma <pinnacle_sharma Sent: Thursday, 7 February, 2008 1:18:59 PM which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things?

please tell me , help me i am having a bad experience.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Save all your chat conversations.. Find them online.

Jai Gurudev

Please suggest me a kavach to protect myself and my family from the tantrik attack.

Please.

Jai Gurudev

Sunil

Khatri Anand <khatrianand Cc: issp-south Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 10:46:22 AMRe: which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things?

Jai Gurudev,

This is a very typical problem. To my knowledge, in Tantra, there are hundreds and thousands of prayogs and lots of kavachas to stop any Tantrik attack, but there is no kavach to stop vashikaran.

This is something I am reveling here for the benefit of all the Guru-behins, ...

Some time back, someone I know faced the same problem, that lady was attacked by vashikaran, and no other kavach was working. we did an experiment, we requested mata bagalamukhi to remove this Tantra effect, and that lady, daily chanted the bagalamukhi Mala mantra 51 times a day. I am happy to tell you all, that full vashikaran prayog was nullified within a week, and that lady became perfectly normal.

Many a times if the attacker does not see the result, they keep repeating the Vashikaran prayog, in that case we have to repete the above bagalamukhi prayog, and get rid of it. After 2-3 failures, the fellow / attacker will get frusted, and will stop doing it again.

Warm regards,

Anand

mugdha sharma <pinnacle_sharma@ .co. in>@ s.comThursday, 7 February, 2008 1:18:59 PM which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things?

Save all your chat conversations. . Find them online.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Namaskar Anandji,I have gone through your below mail and attachment and would be grateful to know the following.Can Ma Baglamukhi Mantra be done by all facing all type of Black magic attacks including Stambhana. When to do it, morning / evening / night and which direction to face while doing mantra japa.What other precautions should be taken while doing the Japa. I have heard that Yellow clothes should be worn while doing mantra. Pls confirmLooking forward to your reply.Regards,BKKKhatri Anand <khatrianand wrote: Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah, Jai Gurudev, Very good question Mugdha ji, This is a very typical problem. To my knowledge, in Tantra, there are hundreds and thousands of prayogs and lots of kavachas to stop any Tantrik attack, but there is no kavach to stop

vashikaran. This is something I am reveling here for the benefit of all the Guru-behins,... Some time back, someone I know faced the same problem, that lady was attacked by vashikaran, and no other kavach was working. we did an experiment, we requested mata bagalamukhi to remove this Tantra effect, and that lady, daily chanted the bagalamukhi Mala mantra 51 times a day. I am happy to tell you all, that full vashikaran prayog was nullified within a week, and that lady became perfectly normal. Many a times if the attacker does not see the result, they keep repeating the Vashikaran prayog, in that case we have to repete the above bagalamukhi prayog, and get rid of it. After 2-3 failures, the fellow / attacker will get frusted, and will stop doing it again. I am attaching the Bagalamukhi Mala Mantra along for all of you. Warm regards, Anand mugdha sharma <pinnacle_sharma (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Thursday, 7 February, 2008 1:18:59 PM which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things? please tell me , help me i am having a bad experience. Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Save all your chat conversations.. Find them online.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Jai Gurudev, I had started the knowledge series at issp-south/ group. Also under file sections, I am archiving the posts. Either this week, or next week, I will be publishing the kavacha(s). You could directly get it there, plus previous posts as well. Regards, AnandSunil Singhal <singhalsunil24 wrote: Jai Gurudev Please suggest me a kavach to protect myself and my family from the tantrik attack. Please. Jai Gurudev Sunil Khatri Anand <khatrianand > Cc: issp-south Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 10:46:22 AMRe: which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things? Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah, Jai Gurudev, Very good question Mugdha ji, This is a very typical problem. To my knowledge, in Tantra, there are hundreds and thousands of prayogs and lots of kavachas to stop any Tantrik attack, but there is no kavach to stop vashikaran. This is something I am reveling here for the benefit of all the Guru-behins, ... Some time back, someone I know faced the same problem, that lady was attacked by vashikaran, and no other kavach was working. we did an experiment, we requested mata bagalamukhi to remove this Tantra effect, and that lady, daily chanted the bagalamukhi Mala mantra 51 times a day. I am happy to tell you all, that full vashikaran prayog was nullified within a week, and that lady became perfectly normal. Many a times if the attacker does not see the result, they keep repeating the Vashikaran prayog, in that case we have to repete the above bagalamukhi prayog, and get rid of it. After 2-3 failures, the fellow / attacker will get frusted, and will stop doing it

again. I am attaching the Bagalamukhi Mala Mantra along for all of you. Warm regards, Anand mugdha sharma <pinnacle_sharma@ .co. in>@ s.comThursday, 7 February, 2008 1:18:59 PM which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things? please tell me , help me i am having a bad experience. Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Save all your chat conversations. . Find them online. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Hi Gurudev,

here are my replies:

>>Can Ma Baglamukhi Mantra be done by all facing all type of Black magic attacks including Stambhana. It would be over ambitious thing to expect something like that. There is no single silver bullet to attack all problems !!

Attacks very in type, strength, effect etc. Just to touch bas on the topic,

Attack can be with different Yoni, like Bhoot, Pishash, Bramha Rakshasa, Shakini, Dakini ....

OR can be to harm someone with some desease... cancer, Tumer etc....

OR It can be simple Mantra prayog like Budhi Stambhan, or its varients,

OR it may be done on single or group of people in a house, that they keep fighting with each other, or in the form like Money will not stay in that house .... etc

OR Some simple prayogs like vashikaran etc,

OR Attack can be with some Bhairav prayog, Muth / Handi or even Krutya!! (one of most dangerous)

All the above things vary based on different means (Prayog or Tantra) and different effect of prayog on the attacked target.

Its effect depends on the (Sadhak / Mantrik) attacker's level. It also depends on the inherent strength you have by birth, + any taviz / Talisman you use + any kavacha you use + help from your Ishta Devata + Help from your Guru + and the last, distance between attacker and the attacked person.

Coming to the point, chanting Bagalamukhi mala mantra definitely helps, for most of the common needs, plus you can try doing Dhumavati mantra chanting and havan, this combination is a good deterant against most of general attacks.. You really do not need much power to get rid of most of bhoot / pishash attacks, just doing Hanuman mantra and Chalisa will do.

There are some really strong attacks, which can end your life in fraction of second. Like, Krutya attack can not be stopped even by any Mahavidya!!. Although the Muth / handi attacks can be stopped, or returned back.

So what will work or not, it all depends on the attack.

To tackle from our end, in general, I would suggest multi level protection:

Take guru Diksha, and keep chanting as much as you could, don't drop or miss it in your lifetime.

Also have some Ishta devata (favourate God Godess), and do regular kavach chanting, and Mantra chanting.

Also get some talisman or Taviz from a learned, and wear it.

Get your house protected with special tantra items around your house.

Have sidha Shivaling (Parad or sphatic) in house, or Shwetark ganapati, or any other siddha item in house, so that bad powers could not enter house.

Regularly (at least once in 6 months) do Homa of Ishta Devata.

Once a year use "Fetkarini Prayog" to remove any leftovers on individuals and house.

Avoid travels on Dark or full moon night in unknown areas. (this is for general people on protection side)

Regularly visit known Jagrut Dev Sthanam, so that all such bad powers will come out or your heartbeats will increase, this is a good way to figure out you are affected !!

When to do it, morning / evening / night and which direction to face while doing mantra japa.What other precautions should be taken while doing the Japa. I have heard that Yellow clothes should be worn while doing mantra. Pls confirmChanting bagalamukhi mala mantra is not a sadhana, so just face east, sit on yellow mat with yellow cloths, do normal poojan and chant.

Since this is not a sadhana, its a quick remedy kind of thing, anything other than MC period for lady is fine.

I had started the knowledge series at issp-south/

you can join this, I am soon starting series on different kavachas.

regards,

Anand

Lovely Friend <jyotish_vigyan Sent: Wednesday, 13 February, 2008 11:13:14 AMRe: which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things?

Namaskar Anandji,I have gone through your below mail and attachment and would be grateful to know the following.Can Ma Baglamukhi Mantra be done by all facing all type of Black magic attacks including Stambhana. When to do it, morning / evening / night and which direction to face while doing mantra japa.What other precautions should be taken while doing the Japa. I have heard that Yellow clothes should be worn while doing mantra. Pls confirmLooking forward to your reply.Regards,BKKKhatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Jai Gurudev,

This is something I am reveling here for the benefit of all the Guru-behins, ...

Warm regards,

Anand

mugdha sharma <pinnacle_sharma@ .co. in>@ s.comThursday, 7 February, 2008 1:18:59 PM which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things?

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Namaskar Anandji,My Cousin is facing a typical problem for the last few years. He feels that his thought process / mind gets chocked whenever any deep thinking is required. It appears that some one has blocked his thought process. He says that he is doing things mechanically and whensoever he need deep thinking his mind never supports him. He was given Somanatha Jyotirlinga mantra which he did for over a year, No improvement........Can you please guide him what it could be.Is it not Budhi Stambhan.Looking forward to your reply.Regards,BKKKhatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote: Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote: Hi Gurudev, here are my replies: >>Can Ma Baglamukhi Mantra be done by all facing all type of Black magic attacks including Stambhana. It would be over ambitious

thing to expect something like that. There is no single silver bullet to attack all problems !! Attacks very in type, strength, effect etc. Just to touch bas on the topic, Attack can be with different Yoni, like Bhoot, Pishash, Bramha Rakshasa, Shakini, Dakini .... OR can be to harm someone with some desease...

cancer, Tumer etc.... OR It can be simple Mantra prayog like Budhi Stambhan, or its varients, OR it may be done on single or group of people in a house, that they keep fighting with each other, or in the form like Money will not stay in that house .... etc OR Some simple prayogs like vashikaran etc, OR Attack can be with some Bhairav prayog, Muth / Handi or even Krutya!! (one of most dangerous) All the above things vary based on different means (Prayog or Tantra) and different effect of prayog on the attacked target. Its effect depends on the (Sadhak / Mantrik) attacker's level. It also depends on the inherent strength you have by birth, + any taviz / Talisman you use + any kavacha you use + help from your Ishta Devata + Help from your Guru + and the last, distance between attacker and the attacked person. Coming to the point, chanting Bagalamukhi mala mantra definitely helps, for most of the common needs, plus you can try doing Dhumavati mantra chanting and havan, this combination is a good deterant against most of general attacks.. You really do not need much power to get rid of most of bhoot /

pishash attacks, just doing Hanuman mantra and Chalisa will do. There are some really strong attacks, which can end your life in fraction of second. Like, Krutya attack can not be stopped even by any Mahavidya!!. Although the Muth / handi attacks can be stopped, or returned back. So what will work or not, it all depends on the attack. To tackle from our end, in general, I would suggest multi level protection: Take guru Diksha, and keep chanting as much as you could, don't drop or miss it in your lifetime. Also have some Ishta devata (favourate God Godess), and do regular kavach chanting, and Mantra chanting. Also get some talisman or Taviz from a learned, and wear it. Get your house protected with special tantra items around your house. Have sidha Shivaling (Parad or sphatic) in house, or Shwetark ganapati, or any other siddha item in house, so that bad powers could not enter house. Regularly (at least once in 6 months) do Homa of Ishta Devata. Once a year use "Fetkarini Prayog" to remove any leftovers on individuals and house. Avoid travels on Dark or full moon night in unknown areas. (this is for general people on protection side) Regularly visit known Jagrut Dev Sthanam, so

that all such bad powers will come out or your heartbeats will increase, this is a good way to figure out you are affected !! When to do it, morning / evening / night and which direction to face while doing mantra japa.What other precautions should be taken while doing the Japa. I have heard that Yellow clothes should be worn while doing mantra. Pls confirmChanting bagalamukhi mala mantra is not a sadhana, so just face east, sit on yellow mat with yellow cloths, do normal poojan and chant. Since this is not a

sadhana, its a quick remedy kind of thing, anything other than MC period for lady is fine. I had started the knowledge series at issp-south/ you can join this, I am soon starting series on different kavachas. regards, Anand Lovely Friend <jyotish_vigyan (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Wednesday, 13 February, 2008 11:13:14 AMRe: which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things? Namaskar Anandji,I have gone through your below mail and attachment and would be grateful to know the following.Can Ma Baglamukhi Mantra be done by all facing all type of Black magic attacks including Stambhana. When to do it, morning / evening / night and which direction to face while doing mantra japa.What other precautions should be taken

while doing the Japa. I have heard that Yellow clothes should be worn while doing mantra. Pls confirmLooking forward to your reply.Regards,BKKKhatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote: Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah, Jai Gurudev, Very good question Mugdha ji, This is a very typical problem. To my knowledge, in Tantra, there are hundreds and thousands of prayogs and lots of kavachas to stop any Tantrik attack, but there is no kavach to stop vashikaran. This is something I am reveling here for the benefit of all the Guru-behins, ... Some time back, someone I know faced the same problem, that lady was attacked by vashikaran, and no other kavach was working. we did an experiment, we

requested mata bagalamukhi to remove this Tantra effect, and that lady, daily chanted the bagalamukhi Mala mantra 51 times a day. I am happy to tell you all, that full vashikaran prayog was nullified within a week, and that lady became perfectly normal. Many a times if the attacker does not see the result, they keep repeating the Vashikaran prayog, in that case we have to repete the above bagalamukhi prayog, and get rid of it. After 2-3 failures, the fellow / attacker will get frusted, and will stop doing it again. I am attaching the Bagalamukhi Mala Mantra along for all of you. Warm regards, Anand mugdha sharma <pinnacle_sharma@ .co. in>@ s.comThursday, 7 February, 2008 1:18:59 PM which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things? please tell me , help me i am having a bad experience. Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Save all your chat conversations. . Find them online. Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Jay Shree Shree Shree Pratah Smaraniya Param Hans Gurudev Nikhileshwaranand Ki Jay ho Jay ho Jay ho. Dear Gurubhai, I think if you use the Aajivan tantra rakshya kavach, that is the best remedy for all the shat karmas done on u like ucchhatan, maaran, mohan, vashikaran, etc. Moreover, if u do bagalamukhi kavach prayer along with wearing the bagalamukhi yantra, things should go fine.CheersJay GurudevJayKhatri Anand <khatrianand Cc:

issp-south Sent: Monday, 11 February, 2008 4:16:22 PMRe: which kavacha to use to protect oneself from vashikaran & similar things?

Jai Gurudev,

Warm regards,

Anand

Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.