IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Please answer my question .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is good that every body expresses like Shailendra his divine experiences. It is good. I call this as his divine "experience" this certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga sincerely. As long as one's body is in his own control. Any asan or yoga can be practiced. AS some of difficult asans like Sirshasan if without able guidance one practices and imbalance his position there can be serious problems. Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I appreciate if every one express his divine experience in what circumstnces what prakriya he had what anubhuti he got. Such are the practical experiences better be shared. There are some people write prolonged written pravachan pages here it does not impress as some of the essence if not full out of that written sutras, pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone. What is missing is experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is

practice of yoga. In this one can understand the divine cult. Here Many people either themself,or in their family,relatives,friends their true personal divine experiences can be shared and exchanged. I think this should be encouraged. This will have divine thrill. Even gurubais here can be encouraged to express their personal experience while practicing the mantra sadhanas, in the beginning or in middle of practicing some time or after prolonged recitationof mantras or performing the rituals etc., Here I repeat gurubhai Gopala subbarao to express out his kundalini yoga his divine experiences if he has no objection. ChandraGopala Subarao <gopalasubarao wrote: Dear Shailendra, I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid of doing yoga I am practicing Kundalini Yoga for last 4 to 5 years if you come across my experiences you will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do the Shreesana hereafter words include Sarvangasana and Mathyasana in your routine yoga and do some meditation also along with your yoga. If any problem kindly send me mail . With regards, Gopalasubbarao shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar (AT) (DOT) co.in>yoga-spirituality Sent: Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM Please answer my question .......? Namaste ! I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC in

India. Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has handled the small issues raised during the yoga traning ...? If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not yet satisfied. Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the morning (time around 7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan. After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that time, there was a little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a short circuit type of thing in my mind. After that, I was "Vichar Shonya" (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my consciousness. After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and it is far from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because I feel like disconnected from my world. And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing. I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because I read some where and some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has do it without proper guidance. Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my friends in park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and start saying, please save me, save me........ After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc. I even did brain scanning, nothing found. I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness, loniness ...etc, You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found significant. With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months after that event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All things are on correct track. I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this problem, little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in body after doing yoga continonusly. I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing confidence, will power.....etc. I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the help of some books. But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice of yogas.. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise. I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don’t take it any way. Please reply it on my email id only. At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter, but at least you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me. I will be thankful. Your Friend. Shailendra Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Get the freedom to save

as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are not the stuffs to share in the public.pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002 wrote: This is good that every body expresses like Shailendra his divine experiences. It is good. I call this as his divine "experience" this certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga sincerely. As long as one's body is in his own control. Any asan or yoga can be practiced. AS some of difficult asans like Sirshasan if without able guidance one practices and

imbalance his position there can be serious problems. Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I appreciate if every one express his divine experience in what circumstnces what prakriya he had what anubhuti he got. Such are the practical experiences better be shared. There are some people write prolonged written pravachan pages here it does not impress as some of the essence if not full out of that written sutras, pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone. What is missing is experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is practice of yoga. In this one can understand the divine cult. Here Many people either themself,or in their family,relatives,friends their true personal divine experiences can be shared and exchanged. I think this should be encouraged. This will have divine thrill. Even gurubais here can be encouraged to express their personal experience while practicing the

mantra sadhanas, in the beginning or in middle of practicing some time or after prolonged recitationof mantras or performing the rituals etc., Here I repeat gurubhai Gopala subbarao to express out his kundalini yoga his divine experiences if he has no objection. ChandraGopala Subarao <gopalasubarao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Shailendra, I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid of doing yoga I am practicing Kundalini Yoga for last

4 to 5 years if you come across my experiences you will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do the Shreesana hereafter words include Sarvangasana and Mathyasana in your routine yoga and do some meditation also along with your yoga. If any problem kindly send me mail . With regards, Gopalasubbarao shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar (AT) (DOT) co.in>yoga-spirituality Sent: Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM Please answer my question .......?

Namaste ! I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC in India. Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has handled the small issues raised during the yoga traning ...? If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not yet

satisfied. Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the morning (time around 7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan. After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that time, there was a little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a short circuit type of thing in my mind. After that, I was "Vichar

Shonya" (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my consciousness. After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and it is far from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because I feel like disconnected from my world. And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing. I have stopped all my daily

practice of yoga because I read some where and some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has do it without proper guidance. Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my friends in park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and start saying, please save me, save me........ After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc. I even did brain scanning, nothing found. I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness, loniness ...etc, You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found significant. With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months after that event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All things are on correct track. I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this problem, little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in body after doing yoga continonusly. I have strong believed in yoga and know

that It is made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing confidence, will power.....etc. I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the help of some books. But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice of yogas.. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise. I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don’t take it any way. Please reply it on my email id only. At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter, but at least you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me. I will be thankful. Your Friend. Shailendra Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how. Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

|| Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo

Namah ||

Not just losing brother, sometimes it

results in bad results as well. I have witnessed it. This is why Gurudev has

always stressed that you should share your experiences only with your Guru. Al

though it may be very tempting to share with particularly new members, we are

not supposed to do that.

Take care

Jay Gurudev

Santosh

On Behalf Of saroj acharya

Monday, October

29, 2007 3:12 PM

Re: Please

answer my question .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are not the stuffs to share in the

public.

pvs chandrasekharam

<pvschandra2002 > wrote:

This is good that every body expresses like Shailendra

his divine experiences. It is good. I call this as his divine

" experience " this certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga

sincerely. As long as one's body is in his own control. Any asan or

yoga can be practiced. AS some of difficult asans like Sirshasan

if without able guidance one practices and imbalance his

position there can be serious problems.

Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I

appreciate if every one express his divine experience in what circumstnces what

prakriya he had what anubhuti he got. Such are the practical experiences better

be shared. There are some people write prolonged written pravachan

pages here it does not impress as some of the essence if not full out of that

written sutras, pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone. What is

missing is experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is practice of yoga.

In this one can understand the divine cult. Here Many people either

themself,or in their family,relatives,friends their true

personal divine experiences can be shared and exchanged. I think this

should be encouraged. This will have divine thrill. Even gurubais

here can be encouraged to express their personal experience while practicing

the mantra sadhanas, in the beginning or in middle of practicing some

time or after prolonged recitationof mantras or performing the rituals

etc., Here I repeat gurubhai Gopala subbarao to express out his kundalini yoga

his divine experiences if he has no objection.

Chandra

Gopala Subarao

<gopalasubarao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Shailendra,

I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid of

doing yoga I am practicing Kundalini Yoga for last 4 to 5 years if you come

across my experiences you will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do the

Shreesana hereafter words include Sarvangasana and Mathyasana in your routine

yoga and do some meditation also along with your yoga. If any problem kindly

send me mail .

With regards,

Gopalasubbarao

-----

Original Message ----

shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar (AT) (DOT) co.in>

yoga-spirituality

Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM

Please answer my question .......?

Namaste !

I am Shailendra , working as Senior

Software Engineer with a MNC in India.

Can any one who have the good

knowledege of yoga and also has handled the small issues raised during the yoga

traning ...?

If answer is Yes, then I

am sure you can answer my questions regarding yogas.I already have

contacted and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not yet satisfied.

Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam

+ Asanas) daily in the morning (time around 7 to 8) after

bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing

Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

After doing this practice around

more than 5 months. One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the

water on my head, just at that time, there was a little like electric shock

type thing happen in my mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some

energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a short circuit type of thing

in my mind.

After that, I was " Vichar

Shonya " (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the

world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at the same time luckily

with me, help me in returning my consciousness.

After that I did so many phone calls

to all my friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living with one of

my friend due to job and it is far from my native place), just to connect my

self to them, because I feel like disconnected from my world.

And after that I feel fear always, I

just want to some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have no energy, no

will power, nothing.

I have stopped all my daily practice

of yoga because I read some where and some one has told me that yoga may harm

some times, If one has do it without proper guidance.

Just after one week, again when I

was chatting with some of my friends in park, time was around after 1 hour

of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that my blood had squeezed from my

whole body and it consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once more and

hugged my friends and start saying, please save me, save me........

After that problem, I have consulted

so many hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc.

I even did brain scanning, nothing

found.

I shared my problems to doctors,

they said, it is weakness, loniness ...etc, You need to take care of

urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found significant.

With god grace, I am still alive

and passed more than 10 months after that event. Now I feel

normal and doing my daily job normally. All things are on correct track.

I am sharing my problem

with you, just to confirm that, Is this problem, little related to yogas.

As you must be aware about changes in body after doing yoga continonusly.

I have strong believed in yoga and

know that It is made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that it

helps in increasing confidence, will power.....etc.

I just want intimate you that I

was performing these pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a

well known yoga guru and with the help of some books.

But because of the problem happened

with me and some of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may

harm, if a person is doing without any guidance and not

have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice of yogas.. Now I am

doing nothing, not even daily exercise.

I am just sharing my problem with

you , just as a friend, don’t take it any way. Please reply it on my

email id only.

At last, May be I am not very great

in writing english letter, but at least you little understand , what is my

problem , please answer me. I will be thankful.

Your Friend.

Shailendra

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message

archive online.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you

wish. Click

here to know how.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their

life, your story.

Play Sims

Stories at Games.

Guest guest

> It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are not the stuffs to

share in the public.

I agree with this. Sharing information on forums online is a good

thing as well as a bad thing. Whatever a person accomplishes in

sadhanas is an accumulation of shakti. So when one writes a reply to

a post, he would be offering his own Shakti. This is why it is

important when replying to a post, offer it to Gurudev and think of

how he wants you to answer it. If you don't do this, answering posts

online or even helping someone on a personal basis with sadhana

knowledge, is like depleting your shakti by giving it away and

binding yourself with karma to the people you helped. It is true you

are helping someone and accumulating positive karma, but karma of any

type whether positive or negative binds the person to samsara, and it

is impossible to liberate yourself from samsara by doing more samsara.

This gets worse when people waste time on forums doing chit chat.

Imagine creating karma with a thousand people (or whatever is the

population of the forum is) on a repeated daily basis. It will

destroy anyone's sadhana. I personally try not to either ask

questions or post on the forums because I don't even want the good

karma of helping people, after all, who am I to change a person's

life? Any person who is sincerely reciting the guru mantra even one

round a day will be guided, protected and assisted by Gurudev even if

he is not a shishya. And if Gurudev with his infinite shakti is not

changing a person then no one can do so until the person changes

himself.

Now someone might say he is doing bhakti yoga by helping people out

with sadhana knowledge. But Bhakti yoga is different. It is the

offering of love in the service of the Guru or deity. So if the Guru

himself tells you to keep something secret, how can doing the

opposite be love?

There is a reason why Gurudev has requested this kind of information

to be kept secret. This is because every one's birth chart and

astrological data is different due to different karmas. What may be

good for you due to your Karma might be poison for another person.

This is why it is also said that you should also ask Gurudev before

choosing which sadhana to perform. Let's take an example. Say

someone's venus is afflicted, it may be appropriate for that person

to perform a Vashikaran sadhana that increases his personal

attraction and relationships with others. However, he now gives that

sadhana to his friend who has a very powerful venus. The friend might

end up in entering into useless and destructive relationships due to

the effect of the very same sadhana which might do more harm than

good.

It is ok to ask and answer basic questions about sadhanas, such as

type or where to find it but to ask someone to give away his personal

shakti will put you in a karmic debt to that person to be repaid back

at some point, which you can only repay back in your shakti as well.

My previous post was a very lengthy one but that was because I had a

specific debt to Gurudev for certain sadhanas I had obtained from

him. Ordinarily even that would not be a valid reason for some of the

very technical knowledge I wrote in my previous post, but karma is a

very complex subject and sometimes a person has to give away his

knowledge to free himself of the karma of keeping the knowledge. So

why am I answering this post? To free myself of the remaining karma

to permanently end communicating on internet forums about spiritual

matters. I guess it would now make sense to you as to why Yogis

retreat to lonely places such as the himalayas.

This brings me to a point where I have seen several people ask about

secrets of attaining sadhanas. Having studied the technicalities of

sadhanas, I have come to the conclusion that there is no better

mantra than the Guru mantra " Om Param Tatvaay Naaraayannaay Gurubhyo

Namah " . This mantra not only acts as a kavacham but also compensates

for various Nyaasas and other things a person will ordinarily have to

do if he did not recite it.

However, there are a few secrets you must understand, to succeed in

sadhanas. First is to understand the concept of surrender to the

Guru. Now most people think surrender means bowing down, doing

whatever the Guru says etc is that, but that is only the outside

stuff and besides it is very dualistic and duality is the basis of

samsara. True surrender to the Guru means to live as if the Guru

himself is living through you, which means there must only be Oneness

and no duality of distinction between yourself and Guru. You must see

yourself like glass through which light flows no matter of what the

color or type of the light is. The glass does not say I am separate

from the light. It just allows the light to flow through it and all

people outside see is the light not the glass. What you must however

avoid is saying I am this color of glass and getting stuck to it

because then you are again pulling yourself into duality. Ultimately,

from what I have learned, on Jivanmukti the glass is shattered and

all that remains is the light. This is why it is said that You are a

part of the Param Aatman and the Param Aatman is a part of You.

Also remember if you bow to the Guru or pray to him you are not

bowing or praying to the physical body of the Guru because that is a

temporary thing and it will simply pull you back into samsara. You

bow to the essence or light of the Guru. It is that light that can

flow through anything no matter what nature or type or build of the

thing is and it is what the whole universe is made of. A better term

to use for that is Guru Concsiouness. This is the nirguna form of the

guru. You use the body or picture of the guru as the saguna form for

focusing yourself and connecting with him because it is hard to focus

on the whole Universe as your Guru until you get a taste of at least

the beginning levels of samadhi. You can combine both forms in your

dhyaana by meditating upon Gurudev being seated in the center of your

heart and radiating light all over in your body. This way wherever

you go and in whatever you do you will always feel him with you

within you. If you have done some sadhanas, this will explain to you

why all nyaasas say " hrdayaaya namah " for the deity and describe the

deity as " resplendent like a thousand suns " . A person who has taken

an Ishta Devataa as his Guru would look in a similar way at the Ishta

Devataa as the light he lives and breathes through and which

permeates the whole universe. Ultimately the words Guru, Ishta

Devataa etc are just words. The most important thing is whether you

live in oneness with whatever you have chosen in the reality of the

inner self. This is the first and most important principle of sadhana

if you want success at some of the higher level sadhanas.

The second concept is to understand how to deal with duality while

living in it especially since most people performing sadhanas will

not have the vairagya of Rishis. Duality is based on two factors, the

masculine and the feminine principle. You can look at this as

Shiva/Shakti, Vishnu/Lakshmi etc and that does not matter. We will

use Shiva/Shakti as they are the best words when explaining this

concept. Shiva represents consciousness and Shakti is the energy.

Without either of them the other will not be stable. This is why when

Kali dances after killing the demons, the Gods become terrified that

her dance will destroy the Universe and Shiva has to lie down beneath

her to calm her. This brings me to the point that when you read

scriptures, you must always try to understand the meaning behind the

story. The stories are not just for entertainment. Do you think the

Rishis had nothing else to do but waste their time telling stories?

Many of the stories may never have happened in reality but are

metaphors through which you understand things by reflecting upon

them. This is like the Zen Koans, if you have ever heard about how

the Zen buddhists use stories to stimulate the deep aspects of their

subconcscious minds. And besides a 1 page story when properly

relfected upon can give you more information than reading 1000 pages

of several books. Obviously that you must learn to think on your own

by practicing trying to understand the meaning. This is a useful

skill that will not only expand your knowledge and intuitive powers

but is a sadhana in itself.

Getting back to Shiva and Kali, the key to success in sadhanas is to

expand both your consciousness and energy. The Guru mantra is

extremely powerful in that it gives you both consciousness and shakti

and can fulfill all your desires, but the reason we do sadhana is to

address specificts aspects of our subconcscious mind which are dealt

with more quickly by bringing them into consciousness through

sadhana. To put it another way, the fastest way to clear stuff hidden

deep in the subconcscious depths of your mind due to karma of

previous lives and this life is to directly face it head on in the

conscious world. The other option is to experience that karma and

stay on in samsara and wait for billions of lifetimes as you

painfully learn to make the right choices.

Consciousness like Shiva is silent and unmoving and by tapping into

Shakti through Sadhanas we are not only able to understand Shiva

better but are also able to bring about changes in the world through

the power of the union of Shiva and Shakti. This aspect of union of

Shiva and Shakti is the basis of the subject of alchemy but that is

another topic. The Guru mantra is your key to Consciousness and by

reciting it you will expand your consciousness and also attain a

potent amount of shakti due to the blessings of Gurudev. It is this

consciousness that allows you to understand and deploy the

intelligence of Shakti gained through Sadhanas. But without

consciousness, Shakti becomes terrible and will destroy you, just as

Kali after destroying the demons terrified the Gods that she may

destroy the whole Universe and the Gods who called for her help. This

is why for those new to sadhanas, you must perform at least one

purascarana of the Guru Mantra before performing any sadhanas unless

Gurudev tells you otherwise. If your Karma is terrible then perform

more purascaranas until you get that inner feeling and confidence

(with no doubts left) that you will for sure succeed at the sadhanas.

The consciousness of Guru Mantra becomes even more important when you

are tapping into Mahavidya or Devii Sadhanas because Devii in

whatever form she is, is more Shakti than Consciousness. And if you

approach some of the Ugra Deviis like Shmashan Tara, Shmashan Kali

etc without having the consciousness to handle them they might either

kill you or at least destroy your life to teach you a lesson. Now

remember their destruction is compassion. You approached them in the

first place and they destroy you to purify your Karma so that your

consciousness is purified. But if you had purified yourself in the

first place before going to them by increasing your consciousness

then even Ugra Deviis become very gentle, just as Kali stops and

bites her tongue when she realizes she is Dancing on Shiva, or Tara

picks up baby Shiva and begins feeding him from her breast like a

mother.

The third important thing to understand about sadhanas is the aspect

of sound. Everything in the universe is a result of sound and the

Universe itself was born through the sound of Om. Even your silently

reading on the forums is mental sounds. If you spend time on forums

reading and chatting negative stuff, this is equivalent to reciting

destructive black magic mantras mentally upon yourself and will

affect your life as well as sadhana. Even listening to wrong music

will affect your sadhana because most music these days is of chakras

lower than muladhara. What is the point of performing sadhana to

raise your shakti and then listening to bad music to send it down

again? Mind you when properly played music by itself can be a sadhana

and can raise Maha-Kundalini Shakti from Muladhara to Sahasrara but

such kind of players do not play for money.

Associating with wrong friends who joke about or do not believe in

your sadhanas is listening to and absorbing the mantras of the

negative energy of their thoughts and words and it will certainly

affect your sadhana. If people at work or home are of that kind,

don't discuss your sadhana with them and pray to Gurudev to protect

you from their vibrations. In fact you should not discuss your

sadhana with anybody except Gurudev. This is the true meaning of

Brahmacharya which is the pursuit of virtue and refining of your

energies and can be practiced even while married and this is how your

consciousness and shakti become purified to rise upwards. The danger

in performing sadhanas without consulting Gurudev is binding yourself

in the incorrect sound vibrations. Lets say you keep yourself away

from wrong friends and control yourself greatly but then go and get

yourself enmeshed in a pisachini sadhana without a clear reason of

why you are doing it, which will bind yourself in the vibrations of

that Devii which might even slow your progress on the path to

liberation. Now there is nothing wrong with doing any sadhana but it

becomes a problem when that sadhana itself becomes a block in your

path. Also if a sadhana is not astrologically or karmically

appropriate for you, then you may attain success in it but after many

attempts and damage your life in the process. But if Gurudev has told

you to do it, then it means that it is a means to clear some aspects

of your karma even if you don't achieve it immediately or even if

there are some negative effects. Sometimes the best way for you to

purify your consciousness is to experience your karma and even

Gurudev might make you do that. In that case, you must increase your

focus on the Guru Mantra and repeat the Sadhana until success is

achieved.

So basically it all boils down to a simple thing for those new to

sadhanas. The more success you want in Sadhana, the more you should

increase your Guru Mantra.

I hope that helps others as I will stop all communication on

spiritual matters through the Internet.

Regards,

Sol

Guest guest

//Sheree Sadguru Charan Kamalbhyo Namaha\//

Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such stuffs really a lot. I've met few ppl who used to see and feel the presence of concerened deity during sadhana on the Yantras lost it after they uttered it to others, and they repent this today. Pure stupidity !!!

I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even with the 7th Chakra.

Jai Gurudev

"Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)" <santosh.kumar.xinb2a Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 11:20:16 PMRE: Please answer my question .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

|| Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||

Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in bad results as well. I have witnessed it. This is why Gurudev has always stressed that you should share your experiences only with your Guru. Al though it may be very tempting to share with particularly new members, we are not supposed to do that.

Take careJay Gurudev

Santosh

@ s.com [@ s.com] On Behalf Of saroj acharyaMonday, October 29, 2007 3:12 PM@ s.comRe: Please answer my question .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are not the stuffs to share in the public.pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ > wrote:

This is good that every body expresses like Shailendra his divine experiences. It is good. I call this as his divine "experience" this certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga sincerely. As long as one's body is in his own control. Any asan or yoga can be practiced. AS some of difficult asans like Sirshasan if without able guidance one practices and imbalance his position there can be serious problems.

Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I appreciate if every one express his divine experience in what circumstnces what prakriya he had what anubhuti he got. Such are the practical experiences better be shared. There are some people write prolonged written pravachan pages here it does not impress as some of the essence if not full out of that written sutras, pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone. What is missing is experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is practice of yoga. In this one can understand the divine cult. Here Many people either themself,or in their family,relatives, friends their true personal divine experiences can be shared and exchanged. I think this should be encouraged. This will have divine thrill. Even gurubais here can be encouraged to express their personal

experience while practicing the mantra sadhanas, in the beginning or in middle of practicing some time or after prolonged recitationof mantras or performing the rituals etc., Here I repeat gurubhai Gopala subbarao to express out his kundalini yoga his divine experiences if he has no objection.

ChandraGopala Subarao <gopalasubarao@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Shailendra,

I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid of doing yoga I am practicing Kundalini Yoga for last 4 to 5 years if you come across my experiences you will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do the Shreesana hereafter words include Sarvangasana and Mathyasana in your routine yoga and do some meditation also along with your yoga. If any problem kindly send me mail .

With regards,

Gopalasubbarao

shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar (AT) (DOT) co.in>yoga-spiritualityTuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM Please answer my question .......?

Namaste !

I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC in India.

Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has handled the small issues raised during the yoga traning ...?

If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not yet satisfied.

Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the morning (time around 7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that time, there was a little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a short circuit type of thing in my mind.

After that, I was "Vichar Shonya" (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my consciousness.

After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and it is far from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because I feel like disconnected from my world.

And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing.

I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because I read some where and some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has do it without proper guidance.

Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my friends in park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and start saying, please save me, save me........

After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc.

I even did brain scanning, nothing found.

I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness, loniness ...etc, You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found significant.

With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months after that event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All things are on correct track.

I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this problem, little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in body after doing yoga continonusly.

I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing confidence, will power.....etc.

I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the help of some books.

But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice of yogas.. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise.

I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don¢t take it any way. Please reply it on my email id only.

At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter, but at least you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me. I will be thankful.

Your Friend.

Shailendra

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Guest guest

Hello there,

Well you don't need to quit it properly. Still you can be the part of it but don't share your stuffs.

Sol <solamrita Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 3:38:21 AM Re: Please answer my question .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

> It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are not the stuffs to share in the public.I agree with this. Sharing information on forums online is a good thing as well as a bad thing. Whatever a person accomplishes in sadhanas is an accumulation of shakti. So when one writes a reply to a post, he would be offering his own Shakti. This is why it is important when replying to a post, offer it to Gurudev and think of how he wants you to answer it. If you don't do this, answering posts online or even helping someone on a personal basis with sadhana knowledge, is like depleting your shakti by giving it away and binding yourself with karma to the people you helped. It is true you are helping someone and accumulating positive karma, but karma of any type whether positive or negative binds the person to samsara, and it is impossible to liberate yourself from samsara by doing more samsara.This

gets worse when people waste time on forums doing chit chat. Imagine creating karma with a thousand people (or whatever is the population of the forum is) on a repeated daily basis. It will destroy anyone's sadhana. I personally try not to either ask questions or post on the forums because I don't even want the good karma of helping people, after all, who am I to change a person's life? Any person who is sincerely reciting the guru mantra even one round a day will be guided, protected and assisted by Gurudev even if he is not a shishya. And if Gurudev with his infinite shakti is not changing a person then no one can do so until the person changes himself.Now someone might say he is doing bhakti yoga by helping people out with sadhana knowledge. But Bhakti yoga is different. It is the offering of love in the service of the Guru or deity. So if the Guru himself tells you to keep something secret,

how can doing the opposite be love?There is a reason why Gurudev has requested this kind of information to be kept secret. This is because every one's birth chart and astrological data is different due to different karmas. What may be good for you due to your Karma might be poison for another person. This is why it is also said that you should also ask Gurudev before choosing which sadhana to perform. Let's take an example. Say someone's venus is afflicted, it may be appropriate for that person to perform a Vashikaran sadhana that increases his personal attraction and relationships with others. However, he now gives that sadhana to his friend who has a very powerful venus. The friend might end up in entering into useless and destructive relationships due to the effect of the very same sadhana which might do more harm than good.It is ok to ask and answer basic questions about sadhanas,

such as type or where to find it but to ask someone to give away his personal shakti will put you in a karmic debt to that person to be repaid back at some point, which you can only repay back in your shakti as well.My previous post was a very lengthy one but that was because I had a specific debt to Gurudev for certain sadhanas I had obtained from him. Ordinarily even that would not be a valid reason for some of the very technical knowledge I wrote in my previous post, but karma is a very complex subject and sometimes a person has to give away his knowledge to free himself of the karma of keeping the knowledge. So why am I answering this post? To free myself of the remaining karma to permanently end communicating on internet forums about spiritual matters. I guess it would now make sense to you as to why Yogis retreat to lonely places such as the himalayas.This brings me to a point where I

have seen several people ask about secrets of attaining sadhanas. Having studied the technicalities of sadhanas, I have come to the conclusion that there is no better mantra than the Guru mantra "Om Param Tatvaay Naaraayannaay Gurubhyo Namah". This mantra not only acts as a kavacham but also compensates for various Nyaasas and other things a person will ordinarily have to do if he did not recite it.However, there are a few secrets you must understand, to succeed in sadhanas. First is to understand the concept of surrender to the Guru. Now most people think surrender means bowing down, doing whatever the Guru says etc is that, but that is only the outside stuff and besides it is very dualistic and duality is the basis of samsara. True surrender to the Guru means to live as if the Guru himself is living through you, which means there must only be Oneness and no duality of distinction between

yourself and Guru. You must see yourself like glass through which light flows no matter of what the color or type of the light is. The glass does not say I am separate from the light. It just allows the light to flow through it and all people outside see is the light not the glass. What you must however avoid is saying I am this color of glass and getting stuck to it because then you are again pulling yourself into duality. Ultimately, from what I have learned, on Jivanmukti the glass is shattered and all that remains is the light. This is why it is said that You are a part of the Param Aatman and the Param Aatman is a part of You. Also remember if you bow to the Guru or pray to him you are not bowing or praying to the physical body of the Guru because that is a temporary thing and it will simply pull you back into samsara. You bow to the essence or light of the Guru. It is that light that can

flow through anything no matter what nature or type or build of the thing is and it is what the whole universe is made of. A better term to use for that is Guru Concsiouness. This is the nirguna form of the guru. You use the body or picture of the guru as the saguna form for focusing yourself and connecting with him because it is hard to focus on the whole Universe as your Guru until you get a taste of at least the beginning levels of samadhi. You can combine both forms in your dhyaana by meditating upon Gurudev being seated in the center of your heart and radiating light all over in your body. This way wherever you go and in whatever you do you will always feel him with you within you. If you have done some sadhanas, this will explain to you why all nyaasas say "hrdayaaya namah" for the deity and describe the deity as "resplendent like a thousand suns". A person who has taken an Ishta Devataa as

his Guru would look in a similar way at the Ishta Devataa as the light he lives and breathes through and which permeates the whole universe. Ultimately the words Guru, Ishta Devataa etc are just words. The most important thing is whether you live in oneness with whatever you have chosen in the reality of the inner self. This is the first and most important principle of sadhana if you want success at some of the higher level sadhanas.The second concept is to understand how to deal with duality while living in it especially since most people performing sadhanas will not have the vairagya of Rishis. Duality is based on two factors, the masculine and the feminine principle. You can look at this as Shiva/Shakti, Vishnu/Lakshmi etc and that does not matter. We will use Shiva/Shakti as they are the best words when explaining this concept. Shiva represents consciousness and Shakti is the energy.

Without either of them the other will not be stable. This is why when Kali dances after killing the demons, the Gods become terrified that her dance will destroy the Universe and Shiva has to lie down beneath her to calm her. This brings me to the point that when you read scriptures, you must always try to understand the meaning behind the story. The stories are not just for entertainment. Do you think the Rishis had nothing else to do but waste their time telling stories? Many of the stories may never have happened in reality but are metaphors through which you understand things by reflecting upon them. This is like the Zen Koans, if you have ever heard about how the Zen buddhists use stories to stimulate the deep aspects of their subconcscious minds. And besides a 1 page story when properly relfected upon can give you more information than reading 1000 pages of several books. Obviously that you

must learn to think on your own by practicing trying to understand the meaning. This is a useful skill that will not only expand your knowledge and intuitive powers but is a sadhana in itself.Getting back to Shiva and Kali, the key to success in sadhanas is to expand both your consciousness and energy. The Guru mantra is extremely powerful in that it gives you both consciousness and shakti and can fulfill all your desires, but the reason we do sadhana is to address specificts aspects of our subconcscious mind which are dealt with more quickly by bringing them into consciousness through sadhana. To put it another way, the fastest way to clear stuff hidden deep in the subconcscious depths of your mind due to karma of previous lives and this life is to directly face it head on in the conscious world. The other option is to experience that karma and stay on in samsara and wait for billions of

lifetimes as you painfully learn to make the right choices. Consciousness like Shiva is silent and unmoving and by tapping into Shakti through Sadhanas we are not only able to understand Shiva better but are also able to bring about changes in the world through the power of the union of Shiva and Shakti. This aspect of union of Shiva and Shakti is the basis of the subject of alchemy but that is another topic. The Guru mantra is your key to Consciousness and by reciting it you will expand your consciousness and also attain a potent amount of shakti due to the blessings of Gurudev. It is this consciousness that allows you to understand and deploy the intelligence of Shakti gained through Sadhanas. But without consciousness, Shakti becomes terrible and will destroy you, just as Kali after destroying the demons terrified the Gods that she may destroy the whole Universe and the Gods who called for

her help. This is why for those new to sadhanas, you must perform at least one purascarana of the Guru Mantra before performing any sadhanas unless Gurudev tells you otherwise. If your Karma is terrible then perform more purascaranas until you get that inner feeling and confidence (with no doubts left) that you will for sure succeed at the sadhanas. The consciousness of Guru Mantra becomes even more important when you are tapping into Mahavidya or Devii Sadhanas because Devii in whatever form she is, is more Shakti than Consciousness. And if you approach some of the Ugra Deviis like Shmashan Tara, Shmashan Kali etc without having the consciousness to handle them they might either kill you or at least destroy your life to teach you a lesson. Now remember their destruction is compassion. You approached them in the first place and they destroy you to purify your Karma so that your consciousness is

purified. But if you had purified yourself in the first place before going to them by increasing your consciousness then even Ugra Deviis become very gentle, just as Kali stops and bites her tongue when she realizes she is Dancing on Shiva, or Tara picks up baby Shiva and begins feeding him from her breast like a mother.The third important thing to understand about sadhanas is the aspect of sound. Everything in the universe is a result of sound and the Universe itself was born through the sound of Om. Even your silently reading on the forums is mental sounds. If you spend time on forums reading and chatting negative stuff, this is equivalent to reciting destructive black magic mantras mentally upon yourself and will affect your life as well as sadhana. Even listening to wrong music will affect your sadhana because most music these days is of chakras lower than muladhara. What is the point of

performing sadhana to raise your shakti and then listening to bad music to send it down again? Mind you when properly played music by itself can be a sadhana and can raise Maha-Kundalini Shakti from Muladhara to Sahasrara but such kind of players do not play for money. Associating with wrong friends who joke about or do not believe in your sadhanas is listening to and absorbing the mantras of the negative energy of their thoughts and words and it will certainly affect your sadhana. If people at work or home are of that kind, don't discuss your sadhana with them and pray to Gurudev to protect you from their vibrations. In fact you should not discuss your sadhana with anybody except Gurudev. This is the true meaning of Brahmacharya which is the pursuit of virtue and refining of your energies and can be practiced even while married and this is how your consciousness and shakti become purified to

rise upwards. The danger in performing sadhanas without consulting Gurudev is binding yourself in the incorrect sound vibrations. Lets say you keep yourself away from wrong friends and control yourself greatly but then go and get yourself enmeshed in a pisachini sadhana without a clear reason of why you are doing it, which will bind yourself in the vibrations of that Devii which might even slow your progress on the path to liberation. Now there is nothing wrong with doing any sadhana but it becomes a problem when that sadhana itself becomes a block in your path. Also if a sadhana is not astrologically or karmically appropriate for you, then you may attain success in it but after many attempts and damage your life in the process. But if Gurudev has told you to do it, then it means that it is a means to clear some aspects of your karma even if you don't achieve it immediately or even if there are

some negative effects. Sometimes the best way for you to purify your consciousness is to experience your karma and even Gurudev might make you do that. In that case, you must increase your focus on the Guru Mantra and repeat the Sadhana until success is achieved.So basically it all boils down to a simple thing for those new to sadhanas. The more success you want in Sadhana, the more you should increase your Guru Mantra.I hope that helps others as I will stop all communication on spiritual matters through the Internet.Regards,Sol

Guest guest

hmmmm... yes Gurudev have time and again advised us not to share the

divine experiences with others.

There could be many reasons to it.

1. The person with whom who share your experience may make a joke out

of your expereicne. Can ridicule your practice

and your Guru.

2. The person with whom you are sharing your experience may be a

person with bad intentions.

3. It generates ego is us.

4. We might create unwanted enemies.

5. And of course Gurudev has advised that if we share our sadhana

experiences / mantra obtained in sadhana or from Guru with others then

a portion of your benefits goes to that person. Now there have been

instances (historical) which go against this too but we have to heed

to Gurudev's word as we still r too young to understand the

complexities involved.

Well, anyways i believe if something is done with out selfish motives

then it sure will give positive results, sharing or no sharing. It's

something like sometimes a lie is better than a truth.

Jai Gurudev,

On Nov 6, 2007 5:40 PM, saroj acharya <theeasternthunder wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

> //Sheree Sadguru Charan Kamalbhyo Namaha\//

>

> Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such stuffs really a lot. I've met

> few ppl who used to see and feel the presence of concerened deity during

> sadhana on the Yantras lost it after they uttered it to others, and they

> repent this today. Pure stupidity !!!

>

> I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even with the 7th Chakra.

>

> Jai Gurudev

>

>

> " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) " <santosh.kumar.xinb2a

>

> Monday, October 29, 2007 11:20:16 PM

> RE: Please answer my question .......? Tell your

> personal divine experiece.. ans

>

>

>

>

>

> || Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||

>

>

>

> Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in bad results as well. I have

> witnessed it. This is why Gurudev has always stressed that you should share

> your experiences only with your Guru. Al though it may be very tempting to

> share with particularly new members, we are not supposed to do that.

>

>

>

> Take care

> Jay Gurudev

>

>

> Santosh

>

>

>

>

> @ s.com [@ s.com] On Behalf

> Of saroj acharya

> Monday, October 29, 2007 3:12 PM

> @ s.com

> Re: Please answer my question .......? Tell your

> personal divine experiece.. ans

It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are not the stuffs to share in

> the public.

> pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ > wrote:

>

>

>

> This is good that every body expresses like Shailendra his divine

> experiences. It is good. I call this as his divine " experience " this

> certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga sincerely. As long as

> one's body is in his own control. Any asan or yoga can be practiced. AS

> some of difficult asans like Sirshasan if without able guidance one

> practices and imbalance his position there can be serious problems.

>

>

> Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I appreciate if every one express

> his divine experience in what circumstnces what prakriya he had what

> anubhuti he got. Such are the practical experiences better be shared. There

> are some people write prolonged written pravachan pages here it does not

> impress as some of the essence if not full out of that written sutras,

> pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone. What is missing is

> experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is practice of yoga. In this one

> can understand the divine cult. Here Many people either themself,or in

> their family,relatives, friends their true personal divine experiences can

> be shared and exchanged. I think this should be encouraged. This will have

> divine thrill. Even gurubais here can be encouraged to express their

> personal experience while practicing the mantra sadhanas, in the beginning

> or in middle of practicing some time or after prolonged recitationof

> mantras or performing the rituals etc., Here I repeat gurubhai Gopala

> subbarao to express out his kundalini yoga his divine experiences if he has

> no objection.

>

>

>

> Chandra

> Gopala Subarao <gopalasubarao@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Dear Shailendra,

>

>

>

>

>

> I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid of doing yoga I am

> practicing Kundalini Yoga for last 4 to 5 years if you come across my

> experiences you will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do the Shreesana

> hereafter words include Sarvangasana and Mathyasana in your routine yoga and

> do some meditation also along with your yoga. If any problem kindly send me

> mail .

>

>

>

>

>

> With regards,

>

>

> Gopalasubbarao

>

>

>

> shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> yoga-spirituality

> Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM

> Please answer my question .......?

>

>

>

> Namaste !

>

>

>

>

>

> I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC in India.

>

>

>

>

>

> Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has handled the

> small issues raised during the yoga traning ...?

>

>

>

>

>

> If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions regarding

> yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus,

> but not yet satisfied.

>

>

>

>

>

> Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the morning (time

> around 7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom,

> Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

>

>

> After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I went to take

> a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that time, there was a

> little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I was in a standing

> position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a

> short circuit type of thing in my mind.

>

>

> After that, I was " Vichar Shonya " (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I

> was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at

> the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my consciousness.

>

>

> After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my home (I am

> unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and it is far

> from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because I feel like

> disconnected from my world.

>

>

>

>

>

> And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always around me. I

> strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing.

>

>

>

>

>

> I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because I read some where and

> some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has do it without

> proper guidance.

>

>

>

>

>

> Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my friends in

> park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel

> that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it consume by top of my

> bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and start saying,

> please save me, save me........

>

>

>

>

>

> After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors, yoga

> gurus...etc.

>

>

> I even did brain scanning, nothing found.

>

>

> I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness, loniness ...etc,

> You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found

> significant.

>

>

>

>

>

> With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months after that

> event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All things are on

> correct track.

>

>

>

>

>

> I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this problem,

> little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in body after

> doing yoga continonusly.

>

>

> I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is made to cure the

> rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing confidence, will

> power.....etc.

>

>

>

>

>

> I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams and asanas

> after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the help of some

> books.

>

>

>

>

>

> But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga gurus told me

> that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without any

> guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice

> of yogas.. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise.

>

>

>

>

>

> I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don't take it any

> way. Please reply it on my email id only.

>

>

>

>

>

> At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter, but at least

> you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me. I will be

> thankful.

>

>

>

>

>

> Your Friend.

>

>

> Shailendra

> ________________________________

>

>

> Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click

> here.

>

>

> Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

>

>

> ________________________________

>

>

> Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.

> Play Sims Stories at Games.

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

>

>

> http://mail.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

some are 10 chakras enabled..

--- saroj acharya <theeasternthunder wrote:

> //Sheree Sadguru Charan Kamalbhyo Namaha\//

>

> Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such stuffs

> really a lot. I've met few ppl who used to see and

> feel the presence of concerened deity during sadhana

> on the Yantras lost it after they uttered it to

> others, and they repent this today. Pure stupidity

> !!!

>

> I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even with

> the 7th Chakra.

>

> Jai Gurudev

>

>

>

> " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) "

> <santosh.kumar.xinb2a

>

> Monday, October 29, 2007 11:20:16 PM

> RE: Please answer my question

> .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

>

> || Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||

>

> Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in bad

> results as well. I have witnessed it. This is why

> Gurudev has always stressed that you should share

> your experiences only with your Guru. Al though it

> may be very tempting to share with particularly new

> members, we are not supposed to do that.

>

> Take care

> Jay Gurudev

> Santosh

>

>

>

> @ s.com

> [@ s.com] On Behalf Of

> saroj acharya

> Monday, October 29, 2007 3:12 PM

> @ s.com

> Re: Please answer my question

>

>

> It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are not

> the stuffs to share in the public.

> pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ >

> wrote:

> This is good that every body expresses like

> Shailendra his divine experiences. It is good. I

> call this as his divine " experience " this certainly

> happens whenever whoever practive yoga sincerely.

> As long as one's body is in his own control. Any

> asan or yoga can be practiced. AS some of difficult

> asans like Sirshasan if without able guidance one

> practices and imbalance his position there can be

> serious problems.

> Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I

> appreciate if every one express his divine

> experience in what circumstnces what prakriya he had

> what anubhuti he got. Such are the practical

> experiences better be shared. There are some people

> write prolonged written pravachan pages here it

> does not impress as some of the essence if not full

> out of that written sutras, pravachans etc., is

> known to almost everyone. What is missing is

> experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is

> practice of yoga. In this one can understand the

> divine cult. Here Many people either themself,or in

> their family,relatives, friends their true

> personal divine experiences can be shared and

> exchanged. I think this should be encouraged. This

> will have divine thrill. Even gurubais here can be

> encouraged to express their personal experience

> while practicing the mantra sadhanas, in the

> beginning or in middle of practicing some time or

> after prolonged recitationof mantras or

> performing the rituals etc., Here I repeat gurubhai

> Gopala subbarao to express out his kundalini yoga

> his divine experiences if he has no objection.

>

> Chandra

> Gopala Subarao <gopalasubarao@ .co. in> wrote:

> Dear Shailendra,

>

> I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid of

> doing yoga I am practicing Kundalini Yoga for last 4

> to 5 years if you come across my experiences you

> will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do the

> Shreesana hereafter words include Sarvangasana and

> Mathyasana in your routine yoga and do some

> meditation also along with your yoga. If any problem

> kindly send me mail .

>

> With regards,

> Gopalasubbarao

>

> shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> yoga-spirituality

> Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM

> Please answer my question

> .......?

> Namaste !

>

> I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software

> Engineer with a MNC in India.

>

> Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and

> also has handled the small issues raised during the

> yoga traning ...?

>

> If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my

> questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted

> and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not

> yet satisfied.

>

> Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily

> in the morning (time around 7 to 8) after bath. In

> Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and

> also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

> After doing this practice around more than 5 months.

> One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the

> water on my head, just at that time, there was a

> little like electric shock type thing happen in my

> mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some

> energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a

> short circuit type of thing in my mind.

> After that, I was " Vichar Shonya " (Thought less

> mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the

> world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there

> at the same time luckily with me, help me in

> returning my consciousness.

> After that I did so many phone calls to all my

> friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living

> with one of my friend due to job and it is far from

> my native place), just to connect my self to them,

> because I feel like disconnected from my world.

>

> And after that I feel fear always, I just want to

> some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have

> no energy, no will power, nothing.

>

> I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because

> I read some where and some one has told me that yoga

> may harm some times, If one has do it without proper

> guidance.

>

> Just after one week, again when I was chatting with

> some of my friends in park, time was around after 1

> hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that

> my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it

> consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once

> more and hugged my friends and start saying, please

> save me, save me........

>

> After that problem, I have consulted so many

> hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc.

> I even did brain scanning, nothing found.

> I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is

> weakness, loniness ...etc, You need to take care of

> urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found

> significant.

>

> With god grace, I am still alive and passed more

> than 10 months after that event. Now I feel normal

> and doing my daily job normally. All things are on

> correct track.

>

> I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm

> that, Is this problem, little related to yogas. As

> you must be aware about changes in body after doing

> yoga continonusly.

> I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is

> made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that

> it helps in increasing confidence, will

> power.....etc.

>

> I just want intimate you that I was performing these

> pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well

> known yoga guru and with the help of some books.

>

> But because of the problem happened with me and some

> of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and

> Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without

> any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused

> and left my daily practice of yogas.. Now I am doing

> nothing, not even daily exercise.

>

> I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a

> friend, don¢t take it any way. Please reply it on my

> email id only.

>

> At last, May be I am not very great in writing

> english letter, but at least you little understand ,

> what is my problem , please answer me. I will be

> thankful.

>

> Your Friend.

>

=== message truncated ===

Guest guest

4 years ago, I was doing Guru mantra while concentrating on the Guru

Yantra. After 2 malas of Guru mantra, I could see some kind of smoke

coming out from it. And this was happening everyday. At the same time

I could hear loads of things, like the humming sound of bees, the

bell sound, the anklets sound as if an someone was dancing

Bharatanatyam. These experiences were hapenning some days after

receiving dikshas from Guruji.

But I made a big mistake, I told some of the closed disciples of

Guruji about my experiences. Then after sometime, there were no more

experiences.

, " Anurag Goel " <anuragnikhil1974

wrote:

>

> hmmmm... yes Gurudev have time and again advised us not to share the

> divine experiences with others.

> There could be many reasons to it.

>

> 1. The person with whom who share your experience may make a joke

out

> of your expereicne. Can ridicule your practice

> and your Guru.

> 2. The person with whom you are sharing your experience may be a

> person with bad intentions.

> 3. It generates ego is us.

> 4. We might create unwanted enemies.

> 5. And of course Gurudev has advised that if we share our sadhana

> experiences / mantra obtained in sadhana or from Guru with others

then

> a portion of your benefits goes to that person. Now there have been

> instances (historical) which go against this too but we have to heed

> to Gurudev's word as we still r too young to understand the

> complexities involved.

>

> Well, anyways i believe if something is done with out selfish

motives

> then it sure will give positive results, sharing or no sharing. It's

> something like sometimes a lie is better than a truth.

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> On Nov 6, 2007 5:40 PM, saroj acharya <theeasternthunder wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > //Sheree Sadguru Charan Kamalbhyo Namaha\//

> >

> > Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such stuffs really a lot.

I've met

> > few ppl who used to see and feel the presence of concerened deity

during

> > sadhana on the Yantras lost it after they uttered it to others,

and they

> > repent this today. Pure stupidity !!!

> >

> > I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even with the 7th

Chakra.

> >

> > Jai Gurudev

> >

> >

> > " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) " <santosh.kumar.xinb2a

> >

> > Monday, October 29, 2007 11:20:16 PM

> > RE: Please answer my question .......? Tell

your

> > personal divine experiece.. ans

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > || Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||

> >

> >

> >

> > Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in bad results as

well. I have

> > witnessed it. This is why Gurudev has always stressed that you

should share

> > your experiences only with your Guru. Al though it may be very

tempting to

> > share with particularly new members, we are not supposed to do

that.

> >

> >

> >

> > Take care

> > Jay Gurudev

> >

> >

> > Santosh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > @ s.com [@

s.com] On Behalf

> > Of saroj acharya

> > Monday, October 29, 2007 3:12 PM

> > @ s.com

> > Re: Please answer my question .......? Tell

your

> > personal divine experiece.. ans

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are not the stuffs to

share in

> > the public.

> > pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > This is good that every body expresses like Shailendra his divine

> > experiences. It is good. I call this as his divine " experience "

this

> > certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga sincerely. As

long as

> > one's body is in his own control. Any asan or yoga can be

practiced. AS

> > some of difficult asans like Sirshasan if without able guidance

one

> > practices and imbalance his position there can be serious

problems.

> >

> >

> > Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I appreciate if every

one express

> > his divine experience in what circumstnces what prakriya he had

what

> > anubhuti he got. Such are the practical experiences better be

shared. There

> > are some people write prolonged written pravachan pages here it

does not

> > impress as some of the essence if not full out of that written

sutras,

> > pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone. What is missing is

> > experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is practice of yoga.

In this one

> > can understand the divine cult. Here Many people either

themself,or in

> > their family,relatives, friends their true personal divine

experiences can

> > be shared and exchanged. I think this should be encouraged.

This will have

> > divine thrill. Even gurubais here can be encouraged to express

their

> > personal experience while practicing the mantra sadhanas, in the

beginning

> > or in middle of practicing some time or after prolonged

recitationof

> > mantras or performing the rituals etc., Here I repeat gurubhai

Gopala

> > subbarao to express out his kundalini yoga his divine

experiences if he has

> > no objection.

> >

> >

> >

> > Chandra

> > Gopala Subarao <gopalasubarao@ .co. in> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Shailendra,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid of doing yoga I

am

> > practicing Kundalini Yoga for last 4 to 5 years if you come

across my

> > experiences you will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do

the Shreesana

> > hereafter words include Sarvangasana and Mathyasana in your

routine yoga and

> > do some meditation also along with your yoga. If any problem

kindly send me

> > mail .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > With regards,

> >

> >

> > Gopalasubbarao

> >

> >

> >

> > shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > yoga-spirituality

> > Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM

> > Please answer my question .......?

> >

> >

> >

> > Namaste !

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC

in India.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has

handled the

> > small issues raised during the yoga traning ...?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions

regarding

> > yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of

yoga gurus,

> > but not yet satisfied.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the

morning (time

> > around 7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom,

> > Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

> >

> >

> > After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I

went to take

> > a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that time,

there was a

> > little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I was in

a standing

> > position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my legs and

directly did a

> > short circuit type of thing in my mind.

> >

> >

> > After that, I was " Vichar Shonya " (Thought less mind). Around 5

minutes, I

> > was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who

was there at

> > the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my

consciousness.

> >

> >

> > After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my

home (I am

> > unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and

it is far

> > from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because I

feel like

> > disconnected from my world.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always

around me. I

> > strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because I read some

where and

> > some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has do

it without

> > proper guidance.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my

friends in

> > park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I

strongly feel

> > that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it consume by

top of my

> > bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and

start saying,

> > please save me, save me........

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors,

yoga

> > gurus...etc.

> >

> >

> > I even did brain scanning, nothing found.

> >

> >

> > I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness,

loniness ...etc,

> > You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing

has found

> > significant.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months

after that

> > event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All

things are on

> > correct track.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this

problem,

> > little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in

body after

> > doing yoga continonusly.

> >

> >

> > I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is made to cure

the

> > rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing

confidence, will

> > power.....etc.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams

and asanas

> > after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the help

of some

> > books.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga

gurus told me

> > that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing

without any

> > guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily

practice

> > of yogas.. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don't

take it any

> > way. Please reply it on my email id only.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter,

but at least

> > you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me.

I will be

> > thankful.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Your Friend.

> >

> >

> > Shailendra

> > ________________________________

> >

> >

> > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Click

> > here.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to

know how.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your

story.

> > Play Sims Stories at Games.

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

> >

> >

> > http://mail.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

There are 108 Chakras as Sadgurudev has stated. And the supreme one is the 7th Chakra, the Sahashrara so there's nothing like 10th Chkara or else...

satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediauk Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 2:15:59 AMRe: Please answer my question .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

some are 10 chakras enabled..--- saroj acharya <theeasternthunder@ > wrote:> //Sheree Sadguru Charan Kamalbhyo Namaha\//> > Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such stuffs> really a lot. I've met few ppl who used to see and> feel the presence of concerened deity during sadhana> on the Yantras lost it after they uttered it to> others, and they repent this today. Pure stupidity> !!! > > I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even with> the 7th Chakra.> > Jai Gurudev> > > > "Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)"> <santosh.kumar.

xinb2a (AT) fmr (DOT) com>> @ s.com> Monday, October 29, 2007 11:20:16 PM> RE: Please answer my question> .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans> > || Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||> > Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in bad> results as well. I have witnessed it. This is why> Gurudev has always stressed that you should share> your experiences only with your Guru. Al though it> may be very tempting to share with particularly new> members, we are not supposed to do that.> > Take care> Jay Gurudev> Santosh > > > > @ s.com> [@ s.com] On

Behalf Of> saroj acharya> Monday, October 29, 2007 3:12 PM> @ s.com> Re: Please answer my question> .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans> > > It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are not> the stuffs to share in the public.> pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ >> wrote: > This is good that every body expresses like> Shailendra his divine experiences. It is good. I> call this as his divine "experience" this certainly> happens whenever whoever practive yoga sincerely. > As long as one's body is in his own control. Any> asan or yoga can be practiced. AS some of difficult> asans like Sirshasan if without able guidance one> practices and imbalance his position there can be> serious problems. > Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra

writing. I> appreciate if every one express his divine> experience in what circumstnces what prakriya he had> what anubhuti he got. Such are the practical> experiences better be shared. There are some people> write prolonged written pravachan pages here it> does not impress as some of the essence if not full > out of that written sutras, pravachans etc., is> known to almost everyone. What is missing is> experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is> practice of yoga. In this one can understand the> divine cult. Here Many people either themself,or in> their family,relatives, friends their true> personal divine experiences can be shared and> exchanged. I think this should be encouraged. This> will have divine thrill. Even gurubais here can be> encouraged to express their personal experience> while practicing the mantra sadhanas, in

the> beginning or in middle of practicing some time or > after prolonged recitationof mantras or> performing the rituals etc., Here I repeat gurubhai> Gopala subbarao to express out his kundalini yoga> his divine experiences if he has no objection. > > Chandra> Gopala Subarao <gopalasubarao@ .co. in> wrote:> Dear Shailendra,> > I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid of> doing yoga I am practicing Kundalini Yoga for last 4> to 5 years if you come across my experiences you> will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do the> Shreesana hereafter words include Sarvangasana and> Mathyasana in your routine yoga and do some> meditation also along with your yoga. If any problem> kindly send me mail .> > With regards,> Gopalasubbarao> > shailendra

katiyar <smkatiyar (AT) (DOT) co.in>> yoga-spirituality> Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM> Please answer my question> .......?> Namaste !> > I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software> Engineer with a MNC in India. > > Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and> also has handled the small issues raised during the> yoga traning ...?> > If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my> questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted> and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not> yet satisfied.> > Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily> in the morning (time around 7 to 8) after bath. In> Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and> also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.> After doing this practice

around more than 5 months.> One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the> water on my head, just at that time, there was a> little like electric shock type thing happen in my> mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some> energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a> short circuit type of thing in my mind.> After that, I was "Vichar Shonya" (Thought less> mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the> world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there> at the same time luckily with me, help me in> returning my consciousness.> After that I did so many phone calls to all my> friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living> with one of my friend due to job and it is far from> my native place), just to connect my self to them,> because I feel like disconnected from my world.> > And after that I feel fear

always, I just want to> some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have> no energy, no will power, nothing.> > I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because> I read some where and some one has told me that yoga> may harm some times, If one has do it without proper> guidance.> > Just after one week, again when I was chatting with> some of my friends in park, time was around after 1> hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that> my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it> consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once> more and hugged my friends and start saying, please> save me, save me........> > After that problem, I have consulted so many> hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc.> I even did brain scanning, nothing found.> I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is> weakness,

loniness ...etc, You need to take care of> urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found> significant.> > With god grace, I am still alive and passed more> than 10 months after that event. Now I feel normal> and doing my daily job normally. All things are on> correct track. > > I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm> that, Is this problem, little related to yogas. As> you must be aware about changes in body after doing> yoga continonusly. > I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is> made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that> it helps in increasing confidence, will> power.....etc.> > I just want intimate you that I was performing these> pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well> known yoga guru and with the help of some books.> > But because of the problem

happened with me and some> of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and> Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without> any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused> and left my daily practice of yogas.. Now I am doing> nothing, not even daily exercise.> > I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a> friend, don¢t take it any way. Please reply it on my> email id only.> > At last, May be I am not very great in writing> english letter, but at least you little understand ,> what is my problem , please answer me. I will be> thankful.> > Your Friend.> === message truncated ===____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya!

Brothers and Sisters

Gurudev has particularly told all of us not to

share our spiritual experiences. There are some

particular reasons behind that. Only Gurudev is

spiritually perfect. We all carry around any number of

spiritual imperfections and ignorances. At the

sametime, everyone of us is spiritually unique and so

the imperfections each of us have varies. Therefore

one person cannot get the very same experience another

person gets in the Sadhana practice. If one person

tells his personal experience to another person and if

the second gets dejected if he could not get the same

experience, the first person really is said as

responsible for the second person's discouragement and

the first person must bear the consequences of his

actions.

Of course we all can share what type of action we

have to do to get a particular result without talking

on the result we got.

Interestingly based on what I said, I have to

confess that I am focusing more on result than action

,just the opposite of what the Lord told in Bhagawad

Gita in 47th verse in 2nd chapter. So please pray for

me.

Jai Gurudev,

Mahadevan Venkitaraman

--- jayshrishri <jayshrishri wrote:

> 4 years ago, I was doing Guru mantra while

> concentrating on the Guru

> Yantra. After 2 malas of Guru mantra, I could see

> some kind of smoke

> coming out from it. And this was happening everyday.

> At the same time

> I could hear loads of things, like the humming

> sound of bees, the

> bell sound, the anklets sound as if an someone was

> dancing

> Bharatanatyam. These experiences were hapenning some

> days after

> receiving dikshas from Guruji.

> But I made a big mistake, I told some of the closed

> disciples of

> Guruji about my experiences. Then after sometime,

> there were no more

> experiences.

>

> , " Anurag Goel "

> <anuragnikhil1974

> wrote:

> >

> > hmmmm... yes Gurudev have time and again advised

> us not to share the

> > divine experiences with others.

> > There could be many reasons to it.

> >

> > 1. The person with whom who share your experience

> may make a joke

> out

> > of your expereicne. Can ridicule your practice

> > and your Guru.

> > 2. The person with whom you are sharing your

> experience may be a

> > person with bad intentions.

> > 3. It generates ego is us.

> > 4. We might create unwanted enemies.

> > 5. And of course Gurudev has advised that if we

> share our sadhana

> > experiences / mantra obtained in sadhana or from

> Guru with others

> then

> > a portion of your benefits goes to that person.

> Now there have been

> > instances (historical) which go against this too

> but we have to heed

> > to Gurudev's word as we still r too young to

> understand the

> > complexities involved.

> >

> > Well, anyways i believe if something is done with

> out selfish

> motives

> > then it sure will give positive results, sharing

> or no sharing. It's

> > something like sometimes a lie is better than a

> truth.

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> >

> > On Nov 6, 2007 5:40 PM, saroj acharya

> <theeasternthunder wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > //Sheree Sadguru Charan

> Kamalbhyo Namaha\//

> > >

> > > Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such

> stuffs really a lot.

> I've met

> > > few ppl who used to see and feel the presence of

> concerened deity

> during

> > > sadhana on the Yantras lost it after they

> uttered it to others,

> and they

> > > repent this today. Pure stupidity !!!

> > >

> > > I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even

> with the 7th

> Chakra.

> > >

> > > Jai Gurudev

> > >

> > >

> > > " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) "

> <santosh.kumar.xinb2a

> > >

> > > Monday, October 29, 2007 11:20:16 PM

> > > RE: Please answer my

> question .......? Tell

> your

> > > personal divine experiece.. ans

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > || Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in

> bad results as

> well. I have

> > > witnessed it. This is why Gurudev has always

> stressed that you

> should share

> > > your experiences only with your Guru. Al though

> it may be very

> tempting to

> > > share with particularly new members, we are not

> supposed to do

> that.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Take care

> > > Jay Gurudev

> > >

> > >

> > > Santosh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @ s.com

> [@

> s.com] On Behalf

> > > Of saroj acharya

> > > Monday, October 29, 2007 3:12 PM

> > > @ s.com

> > > Re: Please answer my

> question .......? Tell

> your

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are

> not the stuffs to

> share in

> > > the public.

> > > pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ >

> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This is good that every body expresses like

> Shailendra his divine

> > > experiences. It is good. I call this as his

> divine " experience "

> this

> > > certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga

> sincerely. As

> long as

> > > one's body is in his own control. Any asan or

> yoga can be

> practiced. AS

> > > some of difficult asans like Sirshasan if

> without able guidance

> one

> > > practices and imbalance his position there can

> be serious

> problems.

> > >

> > >

> > > Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I

> appreciate if every

> one express

> > > his divine experience in what circumstnces what

> prakriya he had

> what

> > > anubhuti he got. Such are the practical

> experiences better be

> shared. There

> > > are some people write prolonged written

> pravachan pages here it

> does not

> > > impress as some of the essence if not full out

> of that written

> sutras,

> > > pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone.

> What is missing is

> > > experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is

> practice of yoga.

> In this one

> > > can understand the divine cult. Here Many

> people either

> themself,or in

> > > their family,relatives, friends their true

> personal divine

> experiences can

> > > be shared and exchanged. I think this should be

> encouraged.

______________________________\

____

Be a better pen pal.

Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

http://overview.mail./

Guest guest

I have been always reminded that sadhana,pooja etc are personal.On Nov 6, 2007 5:40 PM, saroj acharya <theeasternthunder

> wrote:

//Sheree Sadguru Charan Kamalbhyo Namaha\//

Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such stuffs really a lot. I've met few ppl who used to see and feel the presence of concerened deity during sadhana on the Yantras lost it after they uttered it to others, and they repent this today. Pure stupidity !!!

I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even with the 7th Chakra.

Jai Gurudev

" Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) " <

santosh.kumar.xinb2a Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 11:20:16 PMRE: Please answer my question .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

|| Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||

Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in bad results as well. I have witnessed it. This is why Gurudev has always stressed that you should share your experiences only with your Guru. Al though it may be very tempting to share with particularly new members, we are not supposed to do that.

Take careJay Gurudev

Santosh

@ s.com [

@ s.com] On Behalf Of

saroj acharyaMonday, October 29, 2007

3:12 PM

@ s.com

Re: Please answer my question .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are not the stuffs to share in the public.

pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ > wrote:

This is good that every body expresses like Shailendra his divine experiences. It is good. I call this as his divine " experience " this certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga sincerely. As long as one's body is in his own control. Any asan or yoga can be practiced. AS some of difficult asans like Sirshasan if without able guidance one practices and imbalance his position there can be serious problems.

Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I appreciate if every one express his divine experience in what circumstnces what prakriya he had what anubhuti he got. Such are the practical experiences better be shared. There are some people write prolonged written pravachan pages here it does not impress as some of the essence if not full out of that written sutras, pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone. What is missing is experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is practice of yoga. In this one can understand the divine cult. Here Many people either themself,or in their family,relatives, friends their true personal divine experiences can be shared and exchanged. I think this should be encouraged. This will have divine thrill. Even gurubais here can be encouraged to express their personal

experience while practicing the mantra sadhanas, in the beginning or in middle of practicing some time or after prolonged recitationof mantras or performing the rituals etc., Here I repeat gurubhai Gopala subbarao to express out his kundalini yoga his divine experiences if he has no objection.

ChandraGopala Subarao <gopalasubarao@

.co. in> wrote:

Dear Shailendra,

I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid of doing yoga I am practicing Kundalini Yoga for last 4 to 5 years if you come across my experiences you will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do the Shreesana hereafter words include Sarvangasana and Mathyasana in your routine yoga and do some meditation also along with your yoga. If any problem kindly send me mail .

With regards,

Gopalasubbarao

shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar (AT) (DOT) co.in>yoga-spirituality

Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM Please answer my question .......?

Namaste !

I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC in

India.

Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has handled the small issues raised during the yoga traning ...?

If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not yet satisfied.

Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the morning (time around

7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that time, there was a little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a short circuit type of thing in my mind.

After that, I was " Vichar Shonya " (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my consciousness.

After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and it is far from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because I feel like disconnected from my world.

And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing.

I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because I read some where and some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has do it without proper guidance.

Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my friends in park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and start saying, please save me, save me........

After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc.

I even did brain scanning, nothing found.

I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness, loniness ...etc, You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found significant.

With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months after that event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All things are on correct track.

I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this problem, little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in body after doing yoga continonusly.

I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing confidence, will power.....etc.

I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the help of some books.

But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice of yogas.. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise.

I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don't take it any way. Please reply it on my email id only.

At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter, but at least you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me. I will be thankful.

Your Friend.

Shailendra

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.

Click here to know how.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.

Play Sims Stories at Games.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

http://mail.

-- Our Web Development Services * Web Applications * E-Commerce * Content Management Systems (CMS) * System Integration * Flash Action Scripting

* Rich Internet applications / AJAX * Hosting

Guest guest

there r more than 108 chakras...

--- saroj acharya <theeasternthunder wrote:

> There are 108 Chakras as Sadgurudev has stated. And

> the supreme one is the 7th Chakra, the Sahashrara so

> there's nothing like 10th Chkara or else...

>

>

>

> satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediauk

>

> Monday, November 12, 2007 2:15:59 AM

> Re: Please answer my question

>

> some are 10 chakras enabled..

>

> --- saroj acharya <theeasternthunder@ >

> wrote:

>

> > //Sheree Sadguru Charan Kamalbhyo Namaha\//

> >

> > Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such

> stuffs

> > really a lot. I've met few ppl who used to see and

> > feel the presence of concerened deity during

> sadhana

> > on the Yantras lost it after they uttered it to

> > others, and they repent this today. Pure stupidity

> > !!!

> >

> > I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even

> with

> > the 7th Chakra.

> >

> > Jai Gurudev

> >

> >

> >

> > " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) "

> > <santosh.kumar. xinb2a (AT) fmr (DOT) com>

> > @ s.com

> > Monday, October 29, 2007 11:20:16 PM

> > RE: Please answer my question

> > .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

> >

> > || Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||

> >

> > Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in

> bad

> > results as well. I have witnessed it. This is why

> > Gurudev has always stressed that you should share

> > your experiences only with your Guru. Al though it

> > may be very tempting to share with particularly

> new

> > members, we are not supposed to do that.

> >

> > Take care

> > Jay Gurudev

> > Santosh

> >

> >

> >

> > @ s.com

> > [@ s.com] On Behalf Of

> > saroj acharya

> > Monday, October 29, 2007 3:12 PM

> > @ s.com

> > Re: Please answer my question

> > .......? Tell your personal divine experiece.. ans

> >

> >

> > It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are

> not

> > the stuffs to share in the public.

> > pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ >

> > wrote:

> > This is good that every body expresses like

> > Shailendra his divine experiences. It is good. I

> > call this as his divine " experience " this

> certainly

> > happens whenever whoever practive yoga sincerely.

> > As long as one's body is in his own control. Any

> > asan or yoga can be practiced. AS some of

> difficult

> > asans like Sirshasan if without able guidance one

> > practices and imbalance his position there can be

> > serious problems.

> > Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I

> > appreciate if every one express his divine

> > experience in what circumstnces what prakriya he

> had

> > what anubhuti he got. Such are the practical

> > experiences better be shared. There are some

> people

> > write prolonged written pravachan pages here it

> > does not impress as some of the essence if not

> full

> > out of that written sutras, pravachans etc., is

> > known to almost everyone. What is missing is

> > experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is

> > practice of yoga. In this one can understand the

> > divine cult. Here Many people either themself,or

> in

> > their family,relatives, friends their true

> > personal divine experiences can be shared and

> > exchanged. I think this should be encouraged. This

> > will have divine thrill. Even gurubais here can be

> > encouraged to express their personal experience

> > while practicing the mantra sadhanas, in the

> > beginning or in middle of practicing some time or

> > after prolonged recitationof mantras or

> > performing the rituals etc., Here I repeat

> gurubhai

> > Gopala subbarao to express out his kundalini yoga

> > his divine experiences if he has no objection.

> >

> > Chandra

> > Gopala Subarao <gopalasubarao@ .co. in>

> wrote:

> > Dear Shailendra,

> >

> > I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid

> of

> > doing yoga I am practicing Kundalini Yoga for last

> 4

> > to 5 years if you come across my experiences you

> > will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do the

> > Shreesana hereafter words include Sarvangasana and

> > Mathyasana in your routine yoga and do some

> > meditation also along with your yoga. If any

> problem

> > kindly send me mail .

> >

> > With regards,

> > Gopalasubbarao

> >

> > shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > yoga-spirituality

> > Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM

> > Please answer my question

> > .......?

> > Namaste !

> >

> > I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software

> > Engineer with a MNC in India.

> >

> > Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga

> and

> > also has handled the small issues raised during

> the

> > yoga traning ...?

> >

> > If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my

> > questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted

> > and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but

> not

> > yet satisfied.

> >

> > Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas)

> daily

> > in the morning (time around 7 to 8) after bath. In

> > Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati

> and

> > also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

> > After doing this practice around more than 5

> months.

> > One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the

> > water on my head, just at that time, there was a

> > little like electric shock type thing happen in my

> > mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel

> some

> > energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a

> > short circuit type of thing in my mind.

> > After that, I was " Vichar Shonya " (Thought less

> > mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the

> > world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was

> there

> > at the same time luckily with me, help me in

> > returning my consciousness.

> > After that I did so many phone calls to all my

> > friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was

> living

> > with one of my friend due to job and it is far

> from

> > my native place), just to connect my self to them,

> > because I feel like disconnected from my world.

> >

> > And after that I feel fear always, I just want to

> > some always around me. I strongly feel that, I

> have

> > no energy, no will power, nothing.

> >

> > I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga

> because

> > I read some where and some one has told me that

> yoga

> > may harm some times, If one has do it without

> proper

> > guidance.

> >

> > Just after one week, again when I was chatting

> with

> > some of my friends in park, time was around after

> 1

>

____

Be a better pen pal.

Guest guest

many times, people lost their memories completely..

experiencing and then not experiencing these sounds is

a very little thing.

god bless all

--- jayshrishri <jayshrishri wrote:

> 4 years ago, I was doing Guru mantra while

> concentrating on the Guru

> Yantra. After 2 malas of Guru mantra, I could see

> some kind of smoke

> coming out from it. And this was happening everyday.

> At the same time

> I could hear loads of things, like the humming

> sound of bees, the

> bell sound, the anklets sound as if an someone was

> dancing

> Bharatanatyam. These experiences were hapenning some

> days after

> receiving dikshas from Guruji.

> But I made a big mistake, I told some of the closed

> disciples of

> Guruji about my experiences. Then after sometime,

> there were no more

> experiences.

>

> , " Anurag Goel "

> <anuragnikhil1974

> wrote:

> >

> > hmmmm... yes Gurudev have time and again advised

> us not to share the

> > divine experiences with others.

> > There could be many reasons to it.

> >

> > 1. The person with whom who share your experience

> may make a joke

> out

> > of your expereicne. Can ridicule your practice

> > and your Guru.

> > 2. The person with whom you are sharing your

> experience may be a

> > person with bad intentions.

> > 3. It generates ego is us.

> > 4. We might create unwanted enemies.

> > 5. And of course Gurudev has advised that if we

> share our sadhana

> > experiences / mantra obtained in sadhana or from

> Guru with others

> then

> > a portion of your benefits goes to that person.

> Now there have been

> > instances (historical) which go against this too

> but we have to heed

> > to Gurudev's word as we still r too young to

> understand the

> > complexities involved.

> >

> > Well, anyways i believe if something is done with

> out selfish

> motives

> > then it sure will give positive results, sharing

> or no sharing. It's

> > something like sometimes a lie is better than a

> truth.

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> >

> > On Nov 6, 2007 5:40 PM, saroj acharya

> <theeasternthunder wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > //Sheree Sadguru Charan

> Kamalbhyo Namaha\//

> > >

> > > Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such

> stuffs really a lot.

> I've met

> > > few ppl who used to see and feel the presence of

> concerened deity

> during

> > > sadhana on the Yantras lost it after they

> uttered it to others,

> and they

> > > repent this today. Pure stupidity !!!

> > >

> > > I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even

> with the 7th

> Chakra.

> > >

> > > Jai Gurudev

> > >

> > >

> > > " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) "

> <santosh.kumar.xinb2a

> > >

> > > Monday, October 29, 2007 11:20:16 PM

> > > RE: Please answer my

> question .......? Tell

> your

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > || Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in

> bad results as

> well. I have

> > > witnessed it. This is why Gurudev has always

> stressed that you

> should share

> > > your experiences only with your Guru. Al though

> it may be very

> tempting to

> > > share with particularly new members, we are not

> supposed to do

> that.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Take care

> > > Jay Gurudev

> > >

> > >

> > > Santosh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @ s.com

> [@

> s.com] On Behalf

> > > Of saroj acharya

> > > Monday, October 29, 2007 3:12 PM

> > > @ s.com

> > > Re: Please answer my

> question .......? Tell

> your

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are

> not the stuffs to

> share in

> > > the public.

> > > pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ >

> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This is good that every body expresses like

> Shailendra his divine

> > > experiences. It is good. I call this as his

> divine " experience "

> this

> > > certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga

> sincerely. As

> long as

> > > one's body is in his own control. Any asan or

> yoga can be

> practiced. AS

> > > some of difficult asans like Sirshasan if

> without able guidance

> one

> > > practices and imbalance his position there can

> be serious

> problems.

> > >

> > >

> > > Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I

> appreciate if every

> one express

> > > his divine experience in what circumstnces what

> prakriya he had

> what

> > > anubhuti he got. Such are the practical

> experiences better be

> shared. There

> > > are some people write prolonged written

> pravachan pages here it

> does not

> > > impress as some of the essence if not full out

> of that written

> sutras,

> > > pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone.

> What is missing is

> > > experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is

> practice of yoga.

> In this one

> > > can understand the divine cult. Here Many

> people either

> themself,or in

> > > their family,relatives, friends their true

> personal divine

> experiences can

> > > be shared and exchanged. I think this should be

> encouraged.

____

Be a better pen pal.

Guest guest

Well i believe that you shuldnt share your divine experience with anyone and why shuld one you know if you tell someone divine experience of yourself then it subcommunicates that you have raised little above which may or may not be true and it gives raise to self ego and you loose the experience because of self confidence wrtapped up in ego and beside that we all have a long way to go before we sleep and this type of small divine experience doesnt make a difference so why shulkd one share their experience and when you share your divine experience then the next time when you are doing sadhana you become self conscious of the image, sounds and exprrressions and it doesnt come so cheers people satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediauk wrote: many times, people lost their memories completely..experiencing and then not experiencing these sounds isa very little thing.god bless all--- jayshrishri <jayshrishri (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote:> 4 years ago, I was doing Guru mantra while> concentrating on the Guru > Yantra. After 2 malas of Guru mantra, I could see> some kind of smoke > coming out from it. And this was happening everyday.> At the same time > I could hear loads of things, like the humming > sound of bees, the > bell sound, the anklets sound as if an someone was> dancing > Bharatanatyam. These experiences were hapenning some> days after > receiving

dikshas from Guruji.> But I made a big mistake, I told some of the closed> disciples of > Guruji about my experiences. Then after sometime,> there were no more > experiences.> > , "Anurag Goel"> <anuragnikhil1974 > wrote:> >> > hmmmm... yes Gurudev have time and again advised> us not to share the> > divine experiences with others.> > There could be many reasons to it.> > > > 1. The person with whom who share your experience> may make a joke > out> > of your expereicne. Can ridicule your practice> > and your Guru.> > 2. The person with whom you are sharing your> experience may be a> > person with bad intentions.> > 3. It generates ego is us.> > 4. We might create

unwanted enemies.> > 5. And of course Gurudev has advised that if we> share our sadhana> > experiences / mantra obtained in sadhana or from> Guru with others > then> > a portion of your benefits goes to that person.> Now there have been> > instances (historical) which go against this too> but we have to heed> > to Gurudev's word as we still r too young to> understand the> > complexities involved.> > > > Well, anyways i believe if something is done with> out selfish > motives> > then it sure will give positive results, sharing> or no sharing. It's> > something like sometimes a lie is better than a> truth.> > > > Jai Gurudev,> > > > On Nov 6, 2007 5:40 PM, saroj acharya> <theeasternthunder wrote:> > >> > >> >

>> > >> > >> > > //Sheree Sadguru Charan> Kamalbhyo Namaha\//> > >> > > Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such> stuffs really a lot. > I've met> > > few ppl who used to see and feel the presence of> concerened deity > during> > > sadhana on the Yantras lost it after they> uttered it to others, > and they> > > repent this today. Pure stupidity !!!> > >> > > I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even> with the 7th > Chakra.> > >> > > Jai Gurudev> > >> > > > > > "Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)"> <santosh.kumar.xinb2a> > > > > > Monday, October

29, 2007 11:20:16 PM> > > RE: Please answer my> question .......? Tell > your> > > personal divine experiece.. ans> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > || Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||> > >> > >> > >> > > Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in> bad results as > well. I have> > > witnessed it. This is why Gurudev has always> stressed that you > should share> > > your experiences only with your Guru. Al though> it may be very > tempting to> > > share with particularly new members, we are not> supposed to do > that.> > >> > >> > >> > > Take care> > > Jay Gurudev> > >> > >> > >

Santosh> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > @ s.com> [@ > s.com] On Behalf> > > Of saroj acharya> > > Monday, October 29, 2007 3:12 PM> > > @ s.com> > > Re: Please answer my> question .......? Tell > your> > > personal divine experiece.. ans> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are> not the stuffs to > share in> > > the public.> > > pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ >> wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > > This is good that every body expresses like> Shailendra

his divine> > > experiences. It is good. I call this as his> divine "experience" > this> > > certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga> sincerely. As > long as> > > one's body is in his own control. Any asan or> yoga can be > practiced. AS> > > some of difficult asans like Sirshasan if> without able guidance > one> > > practices and imbalance his position there can> be serious > problems.> > >> > >> > > Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I> appreciate if every > one express> > > his divine experience in what circumstnces what> prakriya he had > what> > > anubhuti he got. Such are the practical> experiences better be > shared. There> > > are some people write prolonged written> pravachan pages here it

> does not> > > impress as some of the essence if not full out> of that written > sutras,> > > pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone. > What is missing is> > > experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is> practice of yoga. > In this one> > > can understand the divine cult. Here Many> people either > themself,or in> > > their family,relatives, friends their true> personal divine > experiences can> > > be shared and exchanged. I think this should be> encouraged. === message truncated ===________Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how. http://overview.mail./

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.