IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Please answer my question .......?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste ! I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC in India. Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has handled the small issues raised during the yoga traning ...? If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not yet

satisfied. Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the morning (time around 7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan. After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that time, there was a little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a short circuit type of thing in my mind. After that, I was "Vichar

Shonya" (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my consciousness. After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and it is far from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because I feel like disconnected from my world. And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing. I have stopped all my daily

practice of yoga because I read some where and some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has do it without proper guidance. Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my friends in park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and start saying, please save me, save me........ After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc. I even did brain scanning, nothing found. I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness, loniness ...etc, You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found significant. With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months after that event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All things are on correct track. I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this problem, little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in body after doing yoga continonusly. I have strong believed in yoga and know

that It is made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing confidence, will power.....etc. I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the help of some books. But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice of yogas. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise. I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don’t take it any way. Please reply it on my email id only. At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter, but at least you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me. I will be thankful. Your Friend. Shailendra

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Guest guest

Firstly, ur asking of yoga teaching n experience, then yes.

Listen, ur problem is on a subtle level so the solution will also be

on a subtle level. Ur asking for satisfactory answer, well i cannot

garuntee that because from ur level of knowledge u might not actually

understand the correct answer correctly.

Yoga and tantra are pure science, what may look harmless on the gross

physical level may have harmful implications on the subtle

metaphysical level. (like wrong reaction gives wrong result, although

the end product may look similar in colour/odour but its composition

can be different)

In that respect, especially Pranayam. Out of 9 main types of

pranayam, consider Anulom Vilom very subtle (although Nadi Shodhan is

still more subtle). What ppl teach on TV is a lot different from what

u will read in Shwetashwtar Upnishad, hathyog pradipika, gherand

samhita and other books.

Nadi Shodhan pranayam with " Om " dhyan( u can call this slow Anulom

vilom with bandhs) is extremely efficient in quitening mind and

regulating Prana, the vital energy that heals and cleanses. You

can " effectively " raise Kundalini also if u want (that needs

different kind of dhyan and timing of bandhs) But be careful, ur

channeling energy from universe at this point and ur open. Open to

everything.

As it is one should wait atleast 20 min after pranayam to take

shower, coz the vital energy is still in flow! You dont see it but

its there. Anyhow, instead of explaining u the subtle sciences which

may confuse u more, i should rather concentrate on solution.

From as much u have told, this is not a case of transcending

consciousness, this looks like a clear case of Aura leakage. So first

u need to seal ur Aura with Selanite and then quartz Aura stick. Next

u need to re-inforce it.

Once ur aura sheild is strong, then u will have to heal urself in the

aura. (imagine of urself in big bubble type thing, then u will

understand). This is done by a persons mental intent and a few

rituals if u know them.

So best advice for u, go to a spiritual healer who knows crystals and

Aura cleansing.

And yes, there is no such thing as weak or strong body, yoga is meant

to make every body ready to recieve the high level of superconscious,

all u need is a proper guidence because the order of exercises

matters a lot. Like u cannot do sheershasan just after 12 rounds of

Surya Namaskar, many more examples like this.

And even now, till the time dont meet a healer, u can practice simple

deep and slow breathing in Padmasan with Pran Mudra. Imagine (yes

just imagine) white healing light coming in and dark crystals going

out. Do this for as long as u want but not more than 15-20 min for

now. In thousands of years, from times before Vigyan Bhairav Tantra

also, this technique hasnt failed.

Best of luck, i hope u take the right help.

Jay Gurudev!

, shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar

wrote:

>

> Namaste !

>

> I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC

in India.

>

> Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has

handled the small issues raised during the yoga traning ...?

>

> If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions

regarding yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to

some of yoga gurus, but not yet satisfied.

>

> Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the

morning (time around 7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing

Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

> After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I

went to take a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that

time, there was a little like electric shock type thing happen in my

mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some energy ran from

both of my legs and directly did a short circuit type of thing in my

mind.

> After that, I was " Vichar Shonya " (Thought less mind). Around 5

minutes, I was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-

mate who was there at the same time luckily with me, help me in

returning my consciousness.

> After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my

home (I am unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to

job and it is far from my native place), just to connect my self to

them, because I feel like disconnected from my world.

>

> And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always

around me. I strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power,

nothing.

>

> I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because I read some

where and some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one

has do it without proper guidance.

>

> Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my

friends in park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.),

again I strongly feel that my blood had squeezed from my whole body

and it consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once more and

hugged my friends and start saying, please save me, save me........

>

> After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors,

yoga gurus...etc.

> I even did brain scanning, nothing found.

> I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness,

loniness ...etc, You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc,

but nothing has found significant.

>

> With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months

after that event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally.

All things are on correct track.

>

> I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this

problem, little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes

in body after doing yoga continonusly.

> I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is made to cure

the rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing

confidence, will power.....etc.

>

> I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams

and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with

the help of some books.

>

> But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga

gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person

is doing without any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused

and left my daily practice of yogas. Now I am doing nothing, not even

daily exercise.

>

> I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don't

take it any way. Please reply it on my email id only.

>

> At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter,

but at least you little understand , what is my problem , please

answer me. I will be thankful.

>

> Your Friend.

> Shailendra

>

>

>

> Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

>

Guest guest

You are lucky..your kundalini has awakened...if you would have observed silence..nothing wrong..thats what everyones existence is...you would have seen who you are...called so enlightenment. But..i suggest you take Guru diksha. If you want to proceed further in the path of sadhanas.----- wrote: -----yoga-spirituality From: shailendra katiyar <smkatiyarSent by: Date: 10/09/2007 03:37AM Please answer my question .......?Namaste ! I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC in India . Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has handled the small issues raised during the yoga traning ...? If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not yet satisfied. Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the morning (time around 7 to 8 ) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan. After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that time, there was a little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a short circuit type of thing in my mind. After that, I was "Vichar Shonya" (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my consciousness. After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and it is far from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because I feel like disconnected from my world. And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing. I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because I read some where and some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has do it without proper guidance. Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my friends in park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and start saying, please save me, save me........ After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc. I even did brain scanning, nothing found. I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness, loniness ...etc, You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found significant. With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months after that event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All things are on correct track. I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this problem, little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in body after doing yoga continonusly. I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing confidence, will power.....etc. I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the help of some books. But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice of yogas. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise. I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don’t take it any way. Please reply it on my email id only. At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter, but at least you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me. I will be thankful. Your Friend. Shailendra Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system. Thanks

Guest guest

Dear Shailendra,

I Gopala Subbarao read your Email dont be afraid of doing yoga I am practicing Kundalini Yoga for last 4 to 5 years if you come across my experiences you will definately collapse. Do one thing dont do the Shreesana hereafter words include Sarvangasana and Mathyasana in your routine yoga and do some meditation also along with your yoga. If any problem kindly send me mail .

With regards,

Gopalasubbarao

shailendra katiyar <smkatiyaryoga-spirituality Sent: Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 4:07:26 PM Please answer my question .......?

Namaste !

I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC in India.

Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has handled the small issues raised during the yoga traning ...?

If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not yet satisfied.

Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the morning (time around 7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that time, there was a little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a short circuit type of thing in my mind.

After that, I was "Vichar Shonya" (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my consciousness.

After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and it is far from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because I feel like disconnected from my world.

And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing.

I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because I read some where and some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has do it without proper guidance.

Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my friends in park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and start saying, please save me, save me........

After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc.

I even did brain scanning, nothing found.

I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness, loniness ...etc, You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found significant.

With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months after that event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All things are on correct track.

I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this problem, little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in body after doing yoga continonusly.

I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing confidence, will power.....etc.

I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the help of some books.

But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice of yogas.. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise.

I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don’t take it any way. Please reply it on my email id only.

At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter, but at least you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me. I will be thankful.

Your Friend.

Shailendra

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Hi ,I think we all should discuss this problem, so that more people should not get into the trouble like Shailendra. Here i just share some information which i know, though my knowledge is very limited still i think i will add something here so that more people can discuss/reflect/add on it. If anybody feel its wrong just ignore it, because transformation or evolution always happens within everybeing, today the way we feel/know/think/see will be different after some days. Today we will think this is wrong tomorrow we will feel there is nothing wrong in this world except what we are carrying all these self made ignorant concepts years in our mind. Its our own action, thought,

knowledge, energy that leads us to bondage as well as liberation.

These days most of the people do these pranayams, meditation and all by reading books, watching Tv etc. But most of the people don't know why they are doing it, what is the purpose of it. They see other people doing so they also wanted to. For some when they do these pranayams they feel better, so they do it daily. They don't know the goal of it. We should always have in our mind that goal is self realization or god realisation. That is what the word yoga means. Oneness with the god.

Yoga is not twisiting the body into some difficult postures. Now adays people go and attend some yoga asana classes then take some photos of their's and publish a book on how to do yoga and add a few postures of their own, just for making money and publicity. Know that those who experienced yoga will never write any books because it can't be expressed through a book. It should be learnt directly from a Guru. If we write honey one a piece of paper and lick it we won't get the sweetness of

honey. Then we have some doubts what about Patanjali, Vivekananda, they wrote books? No they didnt, they just wrote to motivate peoples. Those book won't tell how to practice yoga. Patanjalis' is just sutras(formulas) only to be understood by the people who have experience it. Actualy we have to learn it directly from a realised Guru who had mastered the subtle energies. A guru put a seed

(diksha/initiation) in the higher body so that even this physical body is no more it will be carried with you in your next birth.So a guru is a person responsible to guide you not only this birth but also the future.

The are only four possible ways a human being (using his body) can experience the other dimension or experience God. We all know that if its through physical we call it karma yoga, if its through emotion we call bhakthi, mental we call it Jnanha yoga and using the life force of prana we call it kriya yoga. We can't seperate or diffenciate it. All these are part of us. Its not nice to have a big brain and a small body or a big body with small brains. All these four are interconnected. To do a right action we need knowledge about it, we need energy to work, we should love to do that work. All should be balanced.

Again we should never forget the goal. The goal is Self realisation. Don't mistake the method with the goal. Each and every person in this world is unique, so each and every person will need a particular combination of these four methods for self realization. Don't just blindly follow others. One method may suit a person but it won't suit the other. Here come the importance of a living master(Guru) or a realized person. They only can know which combination will suit you.

In self realisation/god realisation there exist only one, there can't be two. either everything is I, or everything is god , there is no difference between the both sentence. They experience the same reality that is the oneness. To experience the higher dimensions we need more energy, using emotions bhakthas can quickly transform themself just by thinking or hearing about their diety. Its not needed that it should be a diety even if u r attached to anything your country, your religion, your family, you cricket hero or whatever a person can become quickly emotional just by hearing the name, sound, or with just a thought..

Here Shalendra is not yet identified that he is different from his body.That is the struggle/suffering he is having now. Shailendra have to develop more awarness, if u develop more awarness about your body u will know that u r not the body, if you develop more awareness about your intellect you will know that you are not the intellect, if you are more aware about your emotions, u will know that you and your emotion are different, if you develop more aware about your life force(prana) you will know that you are not the life force.

Pranayama is not good or bad. It is one of the powerful tool to take you to a higher dimension. But its not the goal. For example Shailendra got a motor bike with a powerful engine to go to his office. He should know how to opereate it, he should know the road rules, he have to know when to reduce its speed, when to apply breaks, how to change gears etc. He should know the way to the office. There are people who comes to his office by walk, by car,by bycycle, by rikshaw. All cars, bus etc is

not good or bad. Its how we use it. We can make it good or we can made things bad, its how we handle it. Energy is not good or bad, its how we use it.

Next we will reflect about how this pranayam works. In the morning after a nice sleep we will feel fresh when we wake up. We will feel very energetic, light and happy. Our energy level is vey high We won't get irritated quicklly by others, when we have fresh energy, we will just laugh about their silly acts. When our energy is very low, we will get angry quickly,we will get irritated and will be sad.This everybody have experienced when we have fever we will have very low energy. Pranayam highten our energy level. If our energy level is high we can transcend to a higher dimension. There transformation/evolution happens quickly. We will know the reality that we are not the body but we are the conscious/awareness itself. Everything in this world is that awareness.What we call god is that only.

We should know how much energy can our body contain,we should not raise the energy more than the body can contain. We know about what happens if more electicity is passed into an electric bulb than it can handle. If we raise more than that, there will be lot of problems for us and for the

society too. In Vivekananda's raja yoga, he had wrote how the prophet Mohammed stumbled in the yoga path and Mohammed had this hallucination that some horse took him and showed him heaven and hell etc. Because he had stumbled, hallucinations got mixed with some good experience

he have, because of his teaching more than good the whole world is suffering with that.

Now look at Shailendra's experience, in that five minutes he had a wonderfull experience that he is nothing and he also had yogic experience (thoughtless mind/fully aware mind where Yogis always exist or stay in that experience. ). But Shailendra's body, intellect could'nt contain that much energy. Now he is very afraid thinking it , means now you are inputting is negative energy. All these days his input was postive energy and it took him to that height. Every action we do we will have its fruits. Whether we like it or not. Its very simple and fundamental law. Shailendra have to accept that.Instead of worrying

or fearing about his experience. Actualy he is a lucky guy to have experience like this which for some people it will take year or more than a life time. Only he lacks is the grace of Guru. Invoke the guru before doing anything, guru is not different from you, he is your part, just invoke, Guru will guide you.

Don't give importance to the form. Form means something what is limited or with boundary.Formless means that have no boundary. Means its everywhere. We are that. There should be either only god, not even me, or everything is me(god, Aham brahamasmi or tatwamasi).

We all got attached either with our body, country, religion and not what. We can easily get attached with anything. When we watch a movie we get attach to the hero/herione then villan comes and beat them we will feel sad some people cry watching movies, later hero hit back the villan and we feel happy. In two hours we got attached to that character and we cried for no reason or purpose.

Thats the power of attachment. It will bond you, its a self created prison. When we break, destroy this prison we will be liberated. People say God Shiva is a god of destruction, thats a wrong way of understanding. Shiva is the god for self realization. We have to destroy the bars/prison to attain freedom. Shilendra had tied his hands and legs by himself and he is trying for liberation. That won't happen, we have to untie then we are freed, only thing is we should know it.

LuvPraveen---------

shailendra katiyar <smkatiyaryoga-spirituality Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 4:07:26 PM Please answer my question .......?

Namaste !

I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC in India.

Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has handled the small issues raised during the yoga traning ...?

If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions regarding yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of yoga gurus, but not yet satisfied.

Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the morning (time around 7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I went to take a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that time, there was a little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I was in a standing position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my legs and directly did a short circuit type of thing in my mind.

After that, I was "Vichar Shonya" (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my consciousness.

After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my home (I am unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and it is far from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because I feel like disconnected from my world.

And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always around me. I strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing.

I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because I read some where and some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has do it without proper guidance.

Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my friends in park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again I strongly feel that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it consume by top of my bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and start saying, please save me, save me........

After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors, yoga gurus...etc.

I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness, loniness ...etc, You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but nothing has found significant.

With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months after that event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All things are on correct track.

I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this problem, little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in body after doing yoga continonusly.

I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is made to cure the rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing confidence, will power.....etc.

I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams and asanas after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the help of some books.

But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice of yogas. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise.

I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don¢t take it any way. Please reply it on my email id only.

At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter, but at least you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me. I will be thankful.

Your Friend.

Shailendra

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos.

Guest guest

Hi Shailendra,

Shailendra i taking the liberty of replying to this discussion group as well for there are many learned people here and understand what u might be going through. So you don't have to be scared. I guess what you experienced was a release of kundalini energy. Whenever you do yoga it gets released and gets channelised in your body and you feel full of energy and vitality. Our body generally gets vitalised during sleep. And at the time of bath (i guess u took a cold water bath) when the energy level is high in your body then it does tend to rise. Cold watre bath (head to toe). Hot water bath toe to head. This keeps the energy flowing in the right way. Since you have stopped hence you feel lack of power etc.

Your mental state says u r not prepared for this energy yet. May be u may want to read more about it. Read about Kundalini awakening and don't get scared aftre reading a author called Gop Krishna. read about Vivekenands and Yogi Paramhansa Yogananda.

There are 3 solutions

1. Give up yoga completely, in that case with time u will become an ordinary person again.

2. Keep doing Yoga moderately. Do paranayama etc. in limited amount. Try moderate meditation. This will keep the energy flowing and at the same time will not rise to a level where u start feeling comfortable.

3. You dive into whole heatedly. But in this case u need to a find a very Good Guru who knows A to Z of kundalini awakening, else u wil be lost forever.

Regards,

Anurag

On 10/9/07, shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar wrote:

Namaste !

I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC in India

Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the morning (time around 7 to 8

) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

After that, I was " Vichar Shonya " (Thought less mind). Around 5 minutes, I was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who was there at the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my consciousness.

But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga gurus told me that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing without any guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my daily practice of yogas. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise.

I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don't take it any way. Please reply it on my email id only.

At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter, but at least you little understand , what is my problem , please answer me.

I will be thankful.

Your Friend.

Shailendra

Guest guest

THis is not the enlightenment. Real Enlightenment comes only after

the 7th Chakra Awakening. If you try Kundalini Yoga the way

Sadgurudev taught, you'll be with such experiences in no time !!! So

don't misinterpret the stuffs. I'd like to suggest you to take Guru

Dikhsa.

Well, if you really are seeking the truth then you'd come to realize

whole lotta mysterrious and hidden stuffs. So first take Guru Diksha

and keep searching more. You gotta be more enquiring the words of

Sadgurudev. He used to say, he'd make us greater than anyone else in

the history. So, have you found that magnificent personality

anywhere ???

Search begins...

Guest guest

its after 6th chakra ( agya chakra) not 7th " sahshtrar

chakra " ..as after 7th, its mahamrityu.....tooriya

awastha comes..so no feeling...just a stone....

regards

satyendra

--- theeasternthunder <theeasternthunder

wrote:

> THis is not the enlightenment. Real Enlightenment

> comes only after

> the 7th Chakra Awakening. If you try Kundalini Yoga

> the way

> Sadgurudev taught, you'll be with such experiences

> in no time !!! So

> don't misinterpret the stuffs. I'd like to suggest

> you to take Guru

> Dikhsa.

>

> Well, if you really are seeking the truth then you'd

> come to realize

> whole lotta mysterrious and hidden stuffs. So first

> take Guru Diksha

> and keep searching more. You gotta be more enquiring

> the words of

> Sadgurudev. He used to say, he'd make us greater

> than anyone else in

> the history. So, have you found that magnificent

> personality

> anywhere ???

>

> Search begins...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you

with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

Guest guest

Well, the real enlightenment is the state of realization of Para Bramha and it occurs only after the activation of 7th chakra. If the complete realization would come after the Agnya Chakra, then they wouldn't have been misled...and i' ve witnessed this stuff.satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediauk wrote: its after 6th chakra ( agya chakra) not 7th "sahshtrarchakra"..as after 7th, its mahamrityu.....tooriyaawastha comes..so no feeling...just a stone....regardssatyendra--- theeasternthunder <theeasternthunder >wrote:> THis is not the enlightenment. Real Enlightenment> comes only after > the 7th Chakra Awakening. If you try Kundalini Yoga> the way > Sadgurudev taught, you'll be with such experiences> in no time !!! So > don't misinterpret the stuffs. I'd like to suggest> you to take Guru > Dikhsa. > > Well, if you really are seeking the truth then you'd> come to realize > whole lotta mysterrious and hidden stuffs. So first> take Guru Diksha > and keep searching more. You gotta be more enquiring> the words of > Sadgurudev. He used to say, he'd make us greater> than anyone else in > the history. So, have you found that magnificent> personality > anywhere ??? > > Search begins...> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

i witness every day.

--- saroj acharya <theeasternthunder wrote:

> Well, the real enlightenment is the state of

> realization of Para Bramha and it occurs only after

> the activation of 7th chakra. If the complete

> realization would come after the Agnya Chakra, then

> they wouldn't have been misled...and i' ve witnessed

> this stuff.

>

> satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediauk wrote:

> its after 6th chakra ( agya chakra) not 7th

> " sahshtrar

> chakra " ..as after 7th, its mahamrityu.....tooriya

> awastha comes..so no feeling...just a stone....

> regards

> satyendra

>

> --- theeasternthunder <theeasternthunder

> wrote:

>

> > THis is not the enlightenment. Real Enlightenment

> > comes only after

> > the 7th Chakra Awakening. If you try Kundalini

> Yoga

> > the way

> > Sadgurudev taught, you'll be with such experiences

> > in no time !!! So

> > don't misinterpret the stuffs. I'd like to suggest

> > you to take Guru

> > Dikhsa.

> >

> > Well, if you really are seeking the truth then

> you'd

> > come to realize

> > whole lotta mysterrious and hidden stuffs. So

> first

> > take Guru Diksha

> > and keep searching more. You gotta be more

> enquiring

> > the words of

> > Sadgurudev. He used to say, he'd make us greater

> > than anyone else in

> > the history. So, have you found that magnificent

> > personality

> > anywhere ???

> >

> > Search begins...

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

________

> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you

> with Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you

> with Mobile. Try it now.

______________________________\

____

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you

with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Gurubhaisplease kindly tell me where the Kudalini yoga has been detailed as in which book by Gurudev. I have read Kundalini Naad Brahma and Amrit Boondh but no mention of that.Your help will be very much appreciated.Thanking youJay GurudevJay Ranasaroj acharya <theeasternthunder wrote: Well, the real enlightenment is the state of realization of Para Bramha and it occurs only after the activation of 7th chakra. If the complete realization would come after the Agnya Chakra, then they wouldn't have been

misled...and i' ve witnessed this stuff.satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediauk > wrote: its after 6th chakra ( agya chakra) not 7th "sahshtrarchakra"..as after 7th, its mahamrityu.....tooriyaawastha comes..so no feeling...just a stone....regardssatyendra--- theeasternthunder <theeasternthunder >wrote:> THis is not the enlightenment. Real Enlightenment> comes only after > the 7th Chakra Awakening. If you try Kundalini Yoga> the way > Sadgurudev taught, you'll be with such experiences> in no time !!! So > don't misinterpret the stuffs. I'd like to suggest> you to take Guru > Dikhsa. > > Well, if you really are seeking the truth then you'd>

come to realize > whole lotta mysterrious and hidden stuffs. So first> take Guru Diksha > and keep searching more. You gotta be more enquiring> the words of > Sadgurudev. He used to say, he'd make us greater> than anyone else in > the history. So, have you found that magnificent> personality > anywhere ??? > > Search begins...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try

it now. http://mobile./sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new 7 Mail now.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

You people did a lot for me. Really Folks, I am grateful to all of

you. Dhanyavaad. I am really speechless after seeing that much good

suggestions from your sides.

I have got enough solutions and requesting to you all that please

stop replying now onwards....so that other people who have their own

puzzles, issues and can also get solutions.

Kindly Don't take it other way........I am always be thankful and

remember you all. This mail has become my personal thing.

Thanks a Lot.

Aapka Mitra,

Shailendra

, " Anurag Goel "

<anuragnikhil1974 wrote:

>

> Hi Shailendra,

>

> Shailendra i taking the liberty of

replying to

> this discussion group as well for there are many learned people

here and

> understand what u might be going through. So you don't have to be

scared. I

> guess what you experienced was a release of kundalini energy.

Whenever you

> do yoga it gets released and gets channelised in your body and you

feel full

> of energy and vitality. Our body generally gets vitalised during

sleep. And

> at the time of bath (i guess u took a cold water bath) when the

energy level

> is high in your body then it does tend to rise. Cold watre bath

(head to

> toe). Hot water bath toe to head. This keeps the energy flowing in

the right

> way. Since you have stopped hence you feel lack of power etc.

>

> Your mental state says u r not prepared for this energy yet. May

be u may

> want to read more about it. Read about Kundalini awakening and

don't get

> scared aftre reading a author called Gop Krishna. read about

Vivekenands and

> Yogi Paramhansa Yogananda.

>

> There are 3 solutions

>

> 1. Give up yoga completely, in that case with time u will become

an ordinary

> person again.

> 2. Keep doing Yoga moderately. Do paranayama etc. in limited

amount. Try

> moderate meditation. This will keep the energy flowing and at the

same time

> will not rise to a level where u start feeling comfortable.

> 3. You dive into whole heatedly. But in this case u need to a find

a very

> Good Guru who knows A to Z of kundalini awakening, else u wil be

lost

> forever.

>

> Regards,

> Anurag

>

>

>

> On 10/9/07, shailendra katiyar <smkatiyar wrote:

> >

> > Namaste !

> >

> > I am Shailendra , working as Senior Software Engineer with a MNC

in India.

> >

> >

> > Can any one who have the good knowledege of yoga and also has

handled the

> > small issues raised during the yoga traning ...?

> >

> > If answer is Yes, then I am sure you can answer my questions

regarding

> > yogas.I already have contacted and shared my problem to some of

yoga

> > gurus, but not yet satisfied.

> >

> > Actually, I was doing yoga (Pranayam + Asanas) daily in the

morning (time

> > around 7 to 8) after bath. In Pranayam, I was doing Anulom-Vilom,

> > Kapalbharati and also doing Shidthasan and Shirsasan.

> > After doing this practice around more than 5 months. One day I

went to

> > take a bath. I had dropped the water on my head, just at that

time, there

> > was a little like electric shock type thing happen in my mind. I

was in a

> > standing position, and I feel some energy ran from both of my

legs and

> > directly did a short circuit type of thing in my mind.

> > After that, I was " Vichar Shonya " (Thought less mind). Around 5

minutes, I

> > was like none in the world, I forget who I am. My Room-mate who

was there at

> > the same time luckily with me, help me in returning my

consciousness.

> > After that I did so many phone calls to all my friends, to my

home (I am

> > unmarried and I was living with one of my friend due to job and

it is far

> > from my native place), just to connect my self to them, because

I feel like

> > disconnected from my world.

> >

> > And after that I feel fear always, I just want to some always

around me. I

> > strongly feel that, I have no energy, no will power, nothing.

> >

> > I have stopped all my daily practice of yoga because I read some

where and

> > some one has told me that yoga may harm some times, If one has

do it without

> > proper guidance.

> >

> > Just after one week, again when I was chatting with some of my

friends

> > in park, time was around after 1 hour of sunset (7 P.M.), again

I strongly

> > feel that my blood had squeezed from my whole body and it

consume by top of

> > my bed. I was totally afraid once more and hugged my friends and

start

> > saying, please save me, save me........

> >

> > After that problem, I have consulted so many hospitals, doctors,

yoga

> > gurus...etc.

> > I even did brain scanning, nothing found.

> > I shared my problems to doctors, they said, it is weakness,

loniness

> > ...etc, You need to take care of urself, enjoy ........etc, but

nothing has

> > found significant.

> >

> > With god grace, I am still alive and passed more than 10 months

after that

> > event. Now I feel normal and doing my daily job normally. All

things are on

> > correct track.

> >

> > I am sharing my problem with you, just to confirm that, Is this

problem,

> > little related to yogas. As you must be aware about changes in

body after

> > doing yoga continonusly.

> > I have strong believed in yoga and know that It is made to cure

the

> > rejunivate body. I also aware that it helps in increasing

confidence, will

> > power.....etc.

> >

> > I just want intimate you that I was performing these pranayams

and asanas

> > after seeing it on TV by a well known yoga guru and with the

help of some

> > books.

> >

> > But because of the problem happened with me and some of yoga

gurus told me

> > that, Shirshasan and Anulom-Vilom may harm, if a person is doing

without any

> > guidance and not have a strong body. I confused and left my

daily practice

> > of yogas. Now I am doing nothing, not even daily exercise.

> >

> > I am just sharing my problem with you , just as a friend, don't

take it

> > any way. Please reply it on my email id only.

> >

> > At last, May be I am not very great in writing english letter,

but at

> > least you little understand , what is my problem , please answer

me. I

> > will be thankful.

> >

> > Your Friend.

> > Shailendra

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive