IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
coolgirl

My current state

Rate this topic

Hello Learned members of the group,

I have been going through a very bad phase of life right now in terms of health/mental state. I am scheduled for an ovarian cyst surgery next month. would like to know when i should start feeling better if i will. All efforts to conceive are in vein. My dad's health is not good too. I wonder if I will ever conceive and if i will ever be relieved of the physical/mental pain I am going through?

I have been wanting to go to India and have to cancel my trip due to bad health. Is there any chance I can go to India this year?

DOB dec 7, 1976, 8:05am, delhi, female

Husband- 24 april 76, 6:05am, calcutta

date of marriage - 27 oct 2004

My humble request to review my chart and give your feedback.

Many thanks from my heart!

Thanks rishivatsyayan for your reply.

One astrologer told me that 10th sep onwards will be better for me as Saturn leaves Leo? Is it true?

1. Will i recover fast from my surgery which is scheduled on the 17th august.

2. When will i go to India - my dad has been ailing and I have cancelled my ticket 2 times already after booking was done & confirmed because of my health

3. I hope my dad will be fine

4. When is there a chance to have a child?

5. Do you anticipate any more health problems for me?

Thanks!

Edited by coolgirl

Hello Learned members of the group,

Health - I have been going through a very bad phase of life right now in terms of health/mental state. I am scheduled for an ovarian cyst surgery August 17th. would like to know when i should start feeling better if i will.

Child - All efforts to conceive a child are in vein.

Fathers health - My dad's health is not good too.

Visit to india - I have been wanting to go to India and have to cancel my trip due to bad health. Is there any chance I can go to India this year?

DOB dec 7, 1976, 8:05am, delhi, female

Husband- 24 april 76, 6:05am, calcutta

date of marriage - 27 oct 2004

My humble request to review my chart and give your feedback.

Many thanks from my heart!

Thanks so much rishivatsyan. But how can I not worry? I have been in bad health for this whole year 2009 - meaning everyday I wake up with some new problem in my body - these days its the surgery thought scaring the hell out of me, I have throat pain which is not going away. TMJ problems, name it and I have it.

On the other hand, astrologers have scared me that my dads health could get critical. Really worried about my parents..:(

Is it that due to my star placement I have to see more sorrow?? ( saturn in 8th house)

Also who is my ishta devta/devi who I can pray and get maximum benefit.

rishivatsyan,

Today I was seen by doctor for throat discomfort - wonder if there will be something going on with my throat also now since 2-3 months already. Do you see any problem with my throat in my chart?

Thanks!

Edited by coolgirl