shonna1983

is there any hope left for me??

Rate this topic

d.o.b: 1 aug 1983

time:12:45 pm

place of birth:rawalpindi/pakistan

place of living:karachi/pakistan

hye all,

plz help me in reading my chart and tell me whats wrong with it.

my family is searching for a suitable groom since last 3 years but all the efforts are fruitless.proposals do come but at a very slow rate.people do come to see me like me and my family but never turn back.they even dont tell the reason for rejecting me.we are not in hurry but still things are hurting me badly.in 2008 i got attached to a guy ,he proposed me too and he showed his interest in me but in the end he decieved me and got married with some one else.now again i am considering a guy for marriage ,i am interested in him,we met in march 2009 and the dates are going on.we are similar in nature ,habbits ,goods and bads.he is also showing interest in me.i am also liking him but i am too much scared of this liking as i am getting attached with him day by day.

plz let me know what are the chances?the guy is a very good friend of mine and we talk daily for hours and hours.we are meeting each other but my past is hurting me and i am scared that same thing will happen with me again.either he will decieve me or in the end he will reject me or my destiny will decieve me again and will left me in severe depression like i was in 2008.

plz tell me will this affair work ?will it convert into marriage?

when can i get married?and how will be my married life?

thankyou

d.o.b: 1 aug 1983

time:12:45 pm

place of birth:rawalpindi/pakistan

place of living:karachi/pakistan

hye all,

plz help me in reading my chart and tell me whats wrong with it.

my family is searching for a suitable groom since last 3 years but all the efforts are fruitless.proposals do come but at a very slow rate.people do come to see me like me and my family but never turn back.they even dont tell the reason for rejecting me.we are not in hurry but still things are hurting me badly.in 2008 i got attached to a guy ,he proposed me too and he showed his interest in me but in the end he decieved me and got married with some one else.now again i am considering a guy for marriage ,i am interested in him,we met in march 2009 and the dates are going on.we are similar in nature ,habbits ,goods and bads.he is also showing interest in me.i am also liking him but i am too much scared of this liking as i am getting attached with him day by day.

plz let me know what are the chances?the guy is a very good friend of mine and we talk daily for hours and hours.we are meeting each other but my past is hurting me and i am scared that same thing will happen with me again.either he will decieve me or in the end he will reject me or my destiny will decieve me again and will left me in severe depression like i was in 2008.

plz tell me will this affair work ?will it convert into marriage?

when can i get married?and how will be my married life?

thankyou

First your chart shows a good marriage though it may face delays due to disposition of Mercury,the lord of 6th from Moon associated with the lord of 7th and from natal lagna, saturn is disposed in lagna who is aspecting moon.Though it causes delay,it will not deny.You will get married shortly.My best wishes to you

First your chart shows a good marriage though it may face delays due to disposition of Mercury,the lord of 6th from Moon associated with the lord of 7th and from natal lagna, saturn is disposed in lagna who is aspecting moon.Though it causes delay,it will not deny.You will get married shortly.My best wishes to you

thankyou friend for your time and reply

will i get married to the same guy with whom i am having affair right now?

plz also let me know how much delay is possible?will you plz give me a time frame for marriage ?

thanx