IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
KATHIR72

How long more do I need to go thru this depresses?

Rate this topic

Namaste gurujis,

I'm very depressed. I'm facing problems in my job. I'm not getting promotions even my juniors is getting it. I'm financially out and loosing everything in term money, happiness and family maters.

Can anyone find out the root cause of what is happening to me and what is the remedies. Thanks

Name: KATHIRSEAN , but 1 year ago I have start writing my name as KATHIR which is 15 and writing this for 33 times everyday.

Date of birth : 15-09-1968

Time of birth : 7:58 PM

Place of birth : Butterworth Malaysia

Sex : MALE

Birth Star : Mrigasira

Birth Rasi : Mithuna

Regards

KATHIR

do not leave any work unfinished.

You have to make strong your mind through meditation and yoga----due to weak lagn lord

Listen to every one carefully and maintain cordial relationship with your co- employee.---Saturn in aries and retrograde.

Try to learn as much new thing as you can but slowly and in relax manner.---saturn dasha help in learning new meaning to life.

Take care of your health---exercise regularly.

This all suggestion i am giving based purely after observing your horoscope.This is not any psychological advice.

Remedies

Fast on saturday and wear of 5 mukhi rudraksha mala.

worship any god you like.

God bless you

Rishi Vatsyayan

Namaste Rishi Vatsyayan,

Thanks for your reply. I do appreciate if you can provide me more details because I'm very depressed.

Can you tell me do I have Kaala Sarpa Dosham?

What Dhasa am I going thru now?

What is Buthi am I going thru now?

What is really stopping my growth ...

Can you please guide me thru ... _/|\_

KATHIR

_/|\_ i am very new to this computer field. i took butterworth Butterworth Penang Malaysia

You don't have any Kaala Sarpa Dosham as ketu degree is less than Venus and mercury.do you have any sexual frustration?

You are doing through Saturn vimshottari dasha.

Presently you are going through bhukti of venus

Your lagna lord which is Jupiter and Saturn is hindering your growth. What is the condition of your blood pressure.

God bless you

Rishi vatsyayan

Namaste Rishi Vatsyayan,

Let me answer your question 1st.

Butterworth Penang Malaysia - YES

You don't have any Kaala Sarpa Dosham as ketu degree is less than Venus and mercury. - Dear Guruji, Someone in my place told me that I have Kaala Sarpa Dosham as he said ...

1st house - SAT RAH LAG

2nd house - empty

3rd house - Maa

4th house - Moo

5th house - empty

6th house - SUN MAR JUP

7th house - MER VEN KET

8th house - empty

9th house - empty

10th house - empty

11th house - empty

12th house - empty

He told me that my 1st house RAH and 7 th house KET is blocking my growth, as I'm going thru Kaala Sarpa Dosham. Can you please help me to explain this ... do I really going thru Kaala Sarpa Dosham? I want to get 2nd opinions from you. Please.

do you have any sexual frustration? Its not frustration but its more to interest. I don't have the feeling and this hurst my wife.

You are doing through Saturn vimshottari dasha. He told me I'm going thru Saturn dasha - is it the same ?

Presently you are going through bhukti of venus - I cant recall what he says, I will check again on this.

Your lagna lord which is Jupiter and Saturn is hindering your growth. - What is the remedies?

What is the condition of your blood pressure. - NORMAL but I'm having sleepless night ...

Guruji - I'm working as Engineer and I'm not getting the satisfaction. I'm doing other job to increase my income. I would like to know what I'm doing is right or wrong? Can I a private conversation thru your personal email. I don't mind to pay you any charges if you can guide me thru.

MY email id : kathir.kumarasan@

KATHIR

Dear Kathir

Your are a virgo. You were born in the evening. You are a bright man with a lot of ego, talent and knowledge. You want to do your best so you can and achieve your goals in the shortest time possible. When your boss gives you a job, you want to complete it with the shortest time possible to prove that you can do a good job so that they can promote you when the time is right. However, along the way, you have stepped on many people toes, you are inconsiderate about what they are doing but you just want to achieve your goals without taking into consideration of what are the problems your colleagues are facing. They start to distance you and do not want to work with you. You get angry, you talk bad about them, you write email about them and you complain to the management about them, but you have forgot to look at your own mistakes.

Unfortunately, you have done all that but now you are depressed because you did not get the recognition you deserve. You start to get very angry. You try and find out why your boss did not promote you. You learn that your colleagues who are more junior than you have already got the promotion. You are even more angry. You confronted your boss, your boss's boss. When things fail, you start to ask why you are not promoted. You blame your colleagues. Your make your colleagues angry. You want attention so that those people you hate are removed so that you can get a promotion. You start to defame them. You even create stories to bring them down from their position. You defame them and even threaten them.

My Dear Kathir, I think you should also put yourself in their shoes. Try to think what you will feel if you were them. God teach us to forgive others. Live is good ahead for you if you can think on the brighter side. Start to think of what you have done over the last few months, years, etc. Try and think what you have done wrong. Talk to your boss and seek reconciliation. Apologize to him for what you think you have done wrong. Talk to your boss's boss, their superiors, your colleagues whom you have made them angry. Explain to them what actions you have taken and apologize to them for what you think you have done wrong. I am very sure your colleagues will like your approach and start to help you to walk the right path.

You should start thinking about why you are angry with so many people, and why others are not angry with your boss, your boss's boss etc? Something must be wrong with you as the majority of the people got promoted except you. If you talk to your boss properly, I am sure you will get the best answer in your life and you will know what to do to get yourself out of your depression and also, your well deserve promotion.

God bless:)

Suresh

NIT

Chennai, India

Edited by sureshalkumar