sreeram Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 Namste, Is there any thing called ullu (owl) tantra. I heard that people are hunting and selling owls for money. Some white colored owl is cost INR 5L. I heard that people are using owls for perform some black magic or something. I just want to know the details what they are doing with an owl. Please help. Thanks Sree Quote
rishivatsyan Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 Some tantra on owl meat for controlling someone. Usually white owl meat is taken for this purpose. This superstition is harming population of white owl. Quote
sreeram Posted July 9, 2009 Author Report Posted July 9, 2009 Yes this is really harming the population of owl. I was trying to get some information on this Quote
mrbigfoot Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 Namste, Is there any thing called ullu (owl) tantra. I heard that people are hunting and selling owls for money. Some white colored owl is cost INR 5L. I heard that people are using owls for perform some black magic or something. I just want to know the details what they are doing with an owl. Please help. Thanks Sree There is a book which lists what u are asking about - Ullu Tantra, Dehati Pustak Bhandar, nd. Skt and Hindi. Collection of material relating to Ullu (Owl), an aspect of Kali. If u have come across anything useful please let me know. It is really disheartening to know that after the tiger the owl is the most endangered species in india because of its poaching for these purposes. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.