IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Narayan

Student needing urgent assistance

Rate this topic

I am a troubled person:idea: currently toiling through my studies and activities with dutiful, hard work, but am having difficulty concentrating. I wanted to ask you a few questions in order to gauge my success in studies and in accomplishing my goals in the future. Here are my details:

D.O.B: May 1st, 1990

Time of Birth: 9:30 PM

Place of Birth: Columbia, MD

The specific coordinates of my hospital are: (39.21455, -76.88636)

My questions are:

Will I win any major awards related to my studies/for public service within the next three years?

Will I be a super successful student in the next three years?

Do you think I will have a successful career in medicine?

Currently, I am struggling to keep up with my studies, but I have very low self esteem and am thus demoralized, and feel like a lowly person.

Please offer me advice. I really respect your time and help. Thank you very much for all your help in advance.

Narayan

Dear Narayan,

Born with Scorpio Ascendant and Ketu as the lagna lord placed in the 9th with Moon. You are running the major period of Ketu, who is eclipsing Moon signifying mind and thoughts - indicating some kind of blemish with symptoms in confusion, sense of loss and demoralization.

Luckily Ketu period ends in Sep 2009 and start with Venus period. Venus is the 7th lord (and 12th) exalted in the 5th house of intelligence and knowledge, well supported by Jupiter 5th lord in a quadrant from Venus.

There are multiple other reasons why there is some sluggishness in your studies - mark the 4th lord Rahu and Saturn in 12th from 4th(3rd house) having a virodhargala on the 4th house - indicating you have push really hard to break this obstruction. Mars as the 6th lord is placed in the 4th house.

With the advent of Venus period - you should see a new revival in your studies. Venus is placed in the Navamsa lagna with Ketu in a trine.

Jup, Mars in quadrant. Navamsa is quite strong.

Going to the question of career in Medicine - I would say that medicine or allied careers is definitely a possibility - Mars as the 6th lord is placed in the 4th house of initial learning. Sun as the 10th lord in Rasi is placed in the 6th house exalted with Mercury in the sign of Mars ( indicating tools, instruments and fire) - Dasamsa has the same Mars in the 10th house in Gemini ( human sign ) and the 10th lord Mercury is in the 2nd house with Jupiter indicating a good source of resources and assets.

There are a few other significations as well.

Sincere prayers to Devi Mahalakshmi signified by planet Venus here will definitely strengthen Venus and provide good results.

With Best Wishes

Classic72