IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gaonkar.swapnil

Request for the reading?

Rate this topic

Dear All

My fellow indiadevine friend happen to discuss my chart for understanding purpose with an astrologer

The astrologer predicted that the person is surely gonna die by doing suicide and life will be sad all over with respect to career earning and martial relations

I kindly request to all member to look in the chart as i my self get confused with my own chart lil worried as my career and other things are not on track

below are my details

31st december 1983

15:47

Mumbai

Regards

Swapnil

if somebody see such sign s/he should immediate prescribe effective remedies

this native should immediately wear moon stone. and join some social group for help.

infact this person has very fighting spirit and has ability to come out to any bad situation successfully.

Native has to avoid any form of drug-- which may cause some Hallutination/deviation from normal course of action.

I think such pundit should exercise control and follow the ethics of a pandit while predicting such situation.

main aim of Astrology is to bring light into jataka life and not such studip prediction.

There is solution/Remedies to every afflicted planets and help of a doctor iff thing go out of control

god bless all ignorant soul including me also

Rishi Vatsyayan