IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhairav_shakti

Surya Grahan ?????

Rate this topic

What is Surya Grahan and when it occurs?

Solar eclipse is a stage in the Sun's cycle (solar cycle), where the Moon reaches between the Sun and the Earth. At the moment of solar eclipse the Sun is either partially or completely covered or darkened. Usually, solar eclipse occurs on Amavasya day (New Moon Day).

Effects of Solar Eclipse on Zodiac Natives:

The solar eclipse has an awful sight since the ages. Traditionally and scientifically, the Sun is considered as energy provider and the life –giver for the whole universe. When he disappears from the sky, it affects on everything and everybody.

Darkening of the sky in the middle of the day can impact the world very largely. We can see the effect of the surya grahan on the world which may be existed for six months until the next eclipse. An eclipse of sun significantly reduces the cosmic powers and in next solar eclipse that whole energies are restructured.

Astrology tells that solar eclipse shows a falling index or the badly featured expression of the mighty. The results, effects or the impact of the solar eclipse normally depend on the zodiac sign (raasi) in which the eclipse happens. Its results will affect the issues ruled by that particular zodiac sign (raasi) or that zodiac's category. A powerful eclipse of sun (solar eclipse) can enormously ravage the matters related to that zodiac sign.

Solar eclipse predominantly affects men and the public affairs such as politics and foreign relations. Its effect on women will be very negligible. The solar eclipse may bring in prime changes in governing political parties and may shatter the administrative front.

kaalbhairav/join

namaste everyone,,

I have suggested to wear 1 mukhi rudraksha with 3 mukhi rudraksha and 8 mukhi rudraksha.One astroger told me to wear RUBY or POKHRAJ. I am very much confused. Anybody can help me for these thing. I am facing alot of problems in my life. Earlier i was wore EMARALD with 3 mukhi rudraksh.

Name- Vinit

DOB- 02/02/1977

Place- Muzaffarpur (Bihar), India.

Time- 11.43(AM)

My Horoscope Detail :-

1st House- Jupiter with Ketu,

3rd House- Moon,

4th House- Saturn,

7th House- Rahu,

9th House- Mercury,

10th House- Sun with Mars,

12th House- Venus.

Currently my Mercury period is going. Last period was Saturn. I am facing alot of problem from last 16 years. I am very much tired and depressed. Please someone help me regaring this.I am studying. I am doing Chartered Accountancy course. When'll i get JOB? Nothing is going in my favour. Please help me..

Vinit...