bhairav_shakti Posted June 27, 2009 Report Posted June 27, 2009 Om Namo Narayna, 22nd July, Wednesday, 2009 – Cancer (Karkataka raasi) 15th January, 2010 – Capricorn (Mesha rashi) 11th July, 2010 – Cancer (karkataka rashi) 4th January, 2011 – Capricorn (Mesha raasi) 1st June, 2011 – Gemini (Midhuna raasi) 1st July, 2011 – Cancer (Karka raasi) 25th November, 2011 – Sagittarius (Dhanu raasi) 20th May, 2012 – Gemini (Midhun rashi) 13th November, 2012 – Scorpio (Vrishchik raasi) Bhairav Baba Bless all... kaalbhairav/join Quote
vinit sinha Posted June 27, 2009 Report Posted June 27, 2009 namaste everyone,, I have suggested to wear 1 mukhi rudraksha with 3 mukhi rudraksha and 8 mukhi rudraksha.One astroger told me to wear RUBY or POKHRAJ. I am very much confused. Anybody can help me for these thing. I am facing alot of problems in my life. Earlier i was wore EMARALD with 3 mukhi rudraksh. Name- Vinit DOB- 02/02/1977 Place- Muzaffarpur (Bihar), India. Time- 11.43(AM) My Horoscope Detail :- 1st House- Jupiter with Ketu, 3rd House- Moon, 4th House- Saturn, 7th House- Rahu, 9th House- Mercury, 10th House- Sun with Mars, 12th House- Venus. Currently my Mercury period is going. Last period was Saturn. I am facing alot of problem from last 16 years. I am very much tired and depressed. Please someone help me regaring this.I am studying. I am doing Chartered Accountancy course. When'll i get JOB? Nothing is going in my favour. Please help me.. Vinit... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.