IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

Puzzled regarding my Career

Rate this topic

Hi All

I have always been in a confusion in order to set a goal for my Career as everything fascinate me and I perform good in many fields but wanted to get success and settlement in one of them. Sicne I have loking for all I always have job satisfaction whether I get less or more money. I put my best effort regardless of money.

Mathematics have been a first choice but alone mathematics will not lead to any thing

Can some one throw some in depth light on this to free myself from this Confusion and get good success rate.

Thanks

Hi All

I have always been in a confusion in order to set a goal for my Career as everything fascinate me and I perform good in many fields but wanted to get success and settlement in one of them. Sicne I have loking for all I always have job satisfaction whether I get less or more money. I put my best effort regardless of money.

Mathematics have been a first choice but alone mathematics will not lead to any thing

Can some one throw some in depth light on this to free myself from this Confusion and get good success rate.

Thanks

Details

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB: New Delhi

Thanks