IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

Is Red Coral really useful

Rate this topic

Hi ALL

I have Leo Asc and Mars is situated in the Ascendant does the following hold true for such charts

www.astromandir.com/redcoral.html

In this ascendant ruled by the king of planets – the Sun, Mars becomes a special and auspicious planet because it becomes the lord of the 4th quadrant house of prosperity and assets and the 9th trine house of fate and fortune. Those individuals in whose horoscopes Mars is posited in the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 9th, 10th, or 11th house should wear a Red Coral gemstone for life and increase their fate and fortune.

Will it show great positive effects or will have some ill effects too. Kindly let me know

Details

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB: New Delhi

Thanks

Dear Brother,

Mars is a benefic planet for you chart, but Redcoral will not give you much positive results.

You will help your family members and friends generously, you will also do charity.

It will create domestic unhappiness, arguments with wife or some problem with her, you will become angry very quickly.

Your material things will be wasted without any use.

But just due to Venus placement in this house will protect you, and you will love your wife.

{I have studied somewhere that this kind of Mars placement is known as manglik dosh.} so this may give bad effects to wife.

But not much or non due to Venus placement here.

Thanks

Riaz