IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sidontime

pls help me

Rate this topic

hello.....i m sid ..i m worried about my sis...she is manglik .....she is very worried about her career and marrige ...actually she is much warried about her career ...here is her DOB -18/10/1983 , birth time is 04:09 AM..In her kundali she has mangal and shukru in her lagn wat it means or effect...pls suggest us about her career and marrige ..as soon as possible.

thanks and regards

hello.....i m sid ..i m worried about my sis...she is manglik .....she is very worried about her career and marrige ...actually she is much warried about her career ...here is her DOB -18/10/1983 , birth time is 04:09 AM..In her kundali she has mangal and shukru in her lagn wat it means or effect...pls suggest us about her career and marrige ..as soon as possible.

thanks and regards

Namaskar,

Please provide details for birth place so some one can respond to your Qns.

-WebYogi-

hello.....i m sid ..i m worried about my sis...she is manglik .....she is very worried about her career and marrige ...actually she is much warried about her career ...here is her DOB -18/10/1983 , birth time is 04:09 AM Birth place is Indore..In her kundali she has mangal and shukru in her sinh lagn wat it means or effect...pls suggest us about her career and marrige ..as soon as possible.

thanks and regards

please help me ... sir i had been in relation with a girl from past one year and i loved her more than any one .... i still cannot stay without her .. in mean time i had gone through some financial trouble and had some done thing bad ... i have lost my trust with everyone now ... but later i regained that trust ... i know that she still loves me ... now am settled inmy life ... sir will i get her back in my life

my dob is 17-03-1982

and her db is 14-05-1987