IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sunset

Marriage Compatability

Rate this topic

Respected Gurus:

I have been told that the match points are low (18.5 points) for one of the boys I am considering for marraige. Is this true? If the points are low and we do marry, does that mean I will have an unhappy marriage?

Boy: 07/02/1978

Time: Unknown

Place: Taipei, taiwan

Girl: 11/22/78

Time: 1 am

Place: San Francisco, CA

Please advise! Thank you very much!

Respected Gurus:

I have been told that the match points are low (18.5 points) for one of the boys I am considering for marraige. Is this true? If the points are low and we do marry, does that mean I will have an unhappy marriage?

Boy: 07/02/1978

Time: Unknown

Place: Taipei, taiwan

Girl: 11/22/78

Time: 1 am

Place: San Francisco, CA

Please advise! Thank you very much!

Namaskar,

In my opinion, if match points are low, it gives an indication for not a healthy marriage. In my experience I have seen many times. This is without taking the factor of Mars dosha, and this can add a lot if the charts are not compatible.

-WebYogi-

Thank you so much for your reply WebYogi!

According to my chart, is the boy I mention the one I am suppose to marry?

I see a future with him. He is a person who has a good character (honest and trustworthy).

Is there anything that can be done so we have a harmonious marriage even though we have a low points match?

Thank You!

Thank you so much for your reply WebYogi!

According to my chart, is the boy I mention the one I am suppose to marry?

I see a future with him. He is a person who has a good character (honest and trustworthy).

Is there anything that can be done so we have a harmonious marriage even though we have a low points match?

Thank You!

Namaskar,

In my opinion, you can do is the best understanding and adjustments in day to day life, besides this I am not aware of that can help in this matter as it is an important incidence from Karma point of view based on several life times. Also, you may have a look at the link (in this forum from Sandhu Ji) and see if it helps,

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/453671-astrlogers-says-nothing-can-done-now-experts-please-advice.html

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-