IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
srinivas1

Miracles of Moon

Rate this topic

Miracles of Moon:

Hi All,

Here I am sharing my observations on moon giving miracles in some conditions to the native based on my experience.

• For any ascendant, if moon is a full moon and posited in ascendant being a benefic to the ascendant (lagna) aspected by benefic then that native will become a king or equivalent.
  • Even though here full moon is associated with a malefic in lagna, moon being the 2nd lord (for Gemini lagna), if the moon is situated in 11th from Aarudha lagna and involved in Gajakesari yoga and other Yoga’s like Amala, Adhiyoga, Subha karthari etc.. then sure that it will besto the native with some moderate wealth and comforts, but not peace of mind in the malefic dasa and antardasa.
  • Vargottama full moon in Lagna is capable of making the native as king if he is a benefic to the lagna. Even if it is a functional malefic, it will bestow the native with moderate wealth if and only if lagna is also in vargottama here but the moon here will create problems based on the lordship to the lagna.
  • Even if full moon (aspected by a benefic) is in neecha in rasi , but if it happens to be in friendly navamsa it is capable of giving moderate results in his dasa and antardasa.
  • If full moon being the benefic lord is in 4th from lagna aspected by jupiter and 11th from Aarudha lagna in 9th from karakamsa, then that native will possess all sort of comforts in life and live like a king.
  • A strong Gajakesari yoga (Moon and Jupiter being in Kendra positions from each other) is capable of making the native a king i.e; he enjoys all kingly comforts in life like name, fame, wealth, material comforts.
  • A strong full moon in 10th in vargottama position and also involved in vasumati yoga (benefics in 3rd, 6th, 10th and 11th from Lagna or moon) will make the native extremely rich like kubera.
  • A benefic full moon (by ownership for lagna) situated in 8th house in full strength in vargottama position aspected by Jupiter for Sagittarius lagna will give sudden wealth in his dasa.
  • if mercury, venus, Jupiter (or any of these two) are in 10th house in strength (by position and lordship) from vargottama moon (moon being the benefic to the lagna) will make the native rich and live like a king.

As I need to go back the work again, I will bring out some of the charts at some point of time later where I came across these type of combinations for us to analyze.

I welcome all the guruji’s to express your comments on this thread.

Thanks

Srinivas