IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amal

14 mukhi Rudraksh please share your knowledge

Rate this topic

Does anyone have personal experience wearing a 14 mukhi Rudraksh for Shani Maha Dasha ? Kindly please share . Are there any precautions or special daily mantras ? Also How does a benefic Shani work in ones horoscope ? Please share personal experiences . I have aonther question how does a Green gem stone for Budh that is in your Lagnapati work ? Share experiences . I am still learning about Rudraksh and Gems ...

Dear Brother,

Rudraksha will never have negative energy like gemstones.

But you need to be very careful while wearing Rudraksha, you should give up eating NON VEG, always should take bath twice everyday.

You should always think good for others and never should have any bad feelings for someone or evil thinking.

Rudrakshas are actualy dangerous.

I have closely observed 2 of my friends who were wearing rudraksha.

They use to Drink and eat Non veg, very close friends. i also use to warn them. never eat nonveg and all stuff.

they never use to bother.

One person's got Tumor (Puss) in his Jaw (inside the Bone) and had to get opperated.

Another persons leg was broken and doctors found Puss formed inside his Bone..

So wearing Rudraksha needs lot of attention. One should never Have SEX while wearing Rudraksha.

It is the Tears of Lord shiva... some says while distroying Demon with his most powerful weapon Aghor or something like that, i dont remember the name. that time he closed his eyes because of fire and because of heat, Lord shiva tears fell on this earth and then this Rudraksha trees came.

And some says that Lord shiva was searching for Gauri Ma and then he couldnt find her and then he became very emotional and started crying, and where ever Lord shiva tears droped, from there came the Rusraksha trees.

It is said that , water will get formed inside the bones. if one dosent respect Rudraksha, and i have practically noticed these effects....

What a Magical Life.

Gemstone will have positive and negative effects, you may wear gemstone during Sex and also can go to bathroom, Can drink eat what ever you want.

We human make some or the other mistakes somehow.

It is better to wear Gemstone, because Rudraksha, one should follow many rules. or else it is dangerous.

I took this fron Site:

14 faced Rudraksha:

Additionally this mukhi is also helpful in opening the third eye chakra which governs clairvoyance, sharpened skills, heightened state of awareness etc. This Rudraksh (Rudraksha) symbolises lord Shiva and also lord Hanuman. This is helpful in many diseases.

This enhances all the pleasures of life and if worn on the arms or on the top of the head, such a wearer is honoured by gods even.

A very powerful Rudraksh (Rudraksha) not very readily available. Very few sources of Rudrakshs have the original powerful beads. It helps combat the obstacles in life and emerge victorious in the most trying situations. It can help you achieve positions of power and authority and develop a strong sixth sense but demands utmost care and attention. It can actually help you achieve more than you could have ever conceived for yourself. A very powerful bead, but very few good quality beads exist.

Thanks

Riaz