IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ardra

Delay in Marriage (Shani Rahu in Leo ascendent)

Rate this topic

Respected astrologers please help I am going through most depressing times.

I am having a lot of problem finding a right life partner.

Even though there are lot of ppl interested things dont work out either for the appereance or background/patrika matching.

I am really worried as my age has crossed 30+. Can any one tell ?

1.When will marriage happen? What kind of person ?

2.I am in North america should I make a move to INdia to increase the chances ? It would be giving up a good career..

3.Also Will it help wearing a Saturn(Nilam) / RAhu(gomed) stone as my first house is debilitated (shani & rahu in Leo)

My DOB is 14 Dec '78 Nagpur,MH India Gender Male

Respected astrologers please help I am going through most depressing times.

I am having a lot of problem finding a right life partner.

Even though there are lot of ppl interested things dont work out either for the appereance or background/patrika matching.

I am really worried as my age has crossed 30+. Can any one tell ?

1.When will marriage happen? What kind of person ?

2.I am in North america should I make a move to INdia to increase the chances ? It would be giving up a good career..

3.Also Will it help wearing a Saturn(Nilam) / RAhu(gomed) stone as my first house is debilitated (shani & rahu in Leo)

My DOB is 14 Dec '78 Nagpur,MH India Gender Male

Namaskar,

In my opinion, the Rahu and Saturn are in Lagna aspecting spouse house. The MD of Jupiter is running who is also 8th house lord. These factors delays marriage. Association of Saturn to spouse house indicates age of 30 to 36 yrs for marriage, where as Rahu delays it further. The involvement of Saturn delays the process itself in general and thus requires lot of efforts. Wait till Jupiter transists to 7th house (spouse) by end of December. Although it is 8th lord may cause some set backs but with your efforts it may be possible in that time. To reduce the negative effects of these combinations you may like to do the following :

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, food, shoes, umbrella etc (no animal associated item).

Be honest and helpful, do social work as much as your time and health permits.

Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Lakshmi (without flowers).

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Ps: Interesting I found similar association of Saturn in other chart for which I replied few minutes back, "SUNSET". If you are planing to visit India, let me know, I may be able to suggest a remedy to reduce such effects if possible because it can be done in India.

Thank you webyogiji!

Let me know any other remedies that I can try.

Also would I get the type of partner I have been waiting so long for ? How would she be nature,character appearance?

Is it a right time to move/relocate to India to find a more better match ?

Thank You

Ardra

Thank you webyogiji!

Let me know any other remedies that I can try.

Also would I get the type of partner I have been waiting so long for ? How would she be nature,character appearance?

Is it a right time to move/relocate to India to find a more better match ?

Thank You

Ardra

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Overall she may be of caring nature with affection and love. She may be little bit old looking, might have teeth problem. It will also much depend on you, how much you give her back in return and respect her. As mentioned before, after Dec 2009, you may start to look for.

-WebYogi-