IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest love_alliance18

I had a nightmare!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest love_alliance18

Respected people,

This morning as i was overstressed last night, i kept on sleeping for a while longer than i usually do. I was constantly dreaming about many situations of my life when all of a sudden a person whom i know and whom i believe hates me shows up and shoots me with a gun. He shot me 4 bullets in my left leg and i fell down thinking it to be my end. The same moment he came running towards me with a knife and sprayed something on my legs and started taking out the bullets with his knife. Later i saw myself in a hospital and the person sitting beside me. He looked too tense. I asked him to get me something and he disappeared. Then i saw my family members around and finally i was awake.

Prior to this i saw a loved one of mine giving me advices whom i regularly see in my dreams.

Can someone help me interpret what does all this mean?

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

Maybe it is showing that the person is creating trouble for you with your fiance's father.Maybe there must be his hand in it.Or you are just had a bad dream.The latter seems much better explanation.

Or, maybe your subtle-body (mind/intel/False Ego) had astro-projected to a location where these events were happening --thus you were witnessing an other persons suffering.

The other persons' sufferings may have caused them to cry out for help --and you heard it and came running.

I also think, in this senerio that if help could be offered by you --from your presence via Astro-projection --then, maybe the actual benefits that you could have offered to console them . . . is what is blank-out from your waking recollections.

Note: I've experienced the following and maybe you have too:

I have a nightmare-type dream . . . and a Horrific Monster-like creature comes to attack me: and I "Vigorously Slap 'em in the face and tell to remember his station-in-life, and to stop being such a non-sense".

Paramahansa Yogananda [in his, 'AutoBiography of a Yogi'] wrote of his own astro-ly traveling and thus seeing the suffering dieing soldiers in the midsts of World War II.

--// or //--

You were overhearing neighbors/Alarm Radio News Reports/Television program.

Note: the interesting way to analyse a dream is to list the components of the dream:

overstressed

sleeping longer than usual

situations of my life

a person whom hates me

i believe

shoots with a gun.

4 bullets

left leg

fell down thinking

to be my end.

a person whom hates me

running towards me with a knife

sprayed

something on my legs

taking out bullets with knife.

i saw myself

hospital

person sitting beside me.

too tense.

I asked to get something

he disappeared.

my family members

loved one giving me advice

regularly in my dreams.

Guest love_alliance18

Or, maybe your subtle-body (mind/intel/False Ego) had astro-projected to a location where these events were happening --thus you were witnessing an other persons suffering.

The other persons' sufferings may have caused them to cry out for help --and you heard it and came running.

I also think, in this senerio that if help could be offered by you --from your presence via Astro-projection --then, maybe the actual benefits that you could have offered to console them . . . is what is blank-out from your waking recollections.

Note: I've experienced the following and maybe you have too:

I have a nightmare-type dream . . . and a Horrific Monster-like creature comes to attack me: and I "Vigorously Slap 'em in the face and tell to remember his station-in-life, and to stop being such a non-sense".

Paramahansa Yogananda [in his, 'AutoBiography of a Yogi'] wrote of his own astro-ly traveling and thus seeing the suffering dieing soldiers in the midsts of World War II.

--// or //--

You were overhearing neighbors/Alarm Radio News Reports/Television program.

Note: the interesting way to analyse a dream is to list the components of the dream:

overstressed

sleeping longer than usual

situations of my life

a person whom hates me

i believe

shoots with a gun.

4 bullets

left leg

fell down thinking

to be my end.

a person whom hates me

running towards me with a knife

sprayed

something on my legs

taking out bullets with knife.

i saw myself

hospital

person sitting beside me.

too tense.

I asked to get something

he disappeared.

my family members

loved one giving me advice

regularly in my dreams.

Respected bhaktajan, Let me be very frank now. The person who shot me with gun and later came to my rescue by taking out my bullets is the father of the girl whom i am trying to get married to. The loved one is the girl herself. Can u find some better relation of this dream now? Plz help me understand all this. It's quite crucial for me. With Best Regards, God Bless All! Om Namah Shivaya!

The meanings of the "Symbols" or "metaphors" are often translated in eleborated ways.

The sentences are garbled with bad grammer --but the Name/Places/Things are clearly included in your thoughts.

so the easy way to interpret the dream is to see connections of the concerns.

--------------

I do not think dreams predict the future . . . But I believe they can see the future --via unconscious "Calculated forethought" IOW, repressed insight.

The mind can do reasoning on a subtle level before reaching the stage of being spoken aloud or even though-out --this is where dreams address issues that are kept unspoken for the sake of decorum.

The definitive thing is that we humans observe most "Symbols" or "metaphors" with equal & universally accepted definitions.

With that said how about:

http://www.dreammoods.com/

best regards & wellwishes***,

Bhaktajan

PS: I have had many many dreams that later occured exactly as it was dreamt.

***"wellwishes" --Try pre-emptive wellwishes for loved ones --it may work wonders.