IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vivekshirsat

big financial trouble!

Rate this topic

my dob -25th june 1979

time-11:45am

place- nagpur (maharashtra)

sir please suggest me some solutions for my finanacial troubles. i try my best i work very hard still i dont get satisfactory results. and last year i had to bear lots of losses.some panditjis suggested me to wear panna and neelam.some said to wear diamond. m confused. plz kindly suggest me .i get big projects but they always get delayed.waiting for reply.

thanking you. vivek

my dob -25th june 1979

time-11:45am

place- nagpur (maharashtra)

sir please suggest me some solutions for my finanacial troubles. i try my best i work very hard still i dont get satisfactory results. and last year i had to bear lots of losses.some panditjis suggested me to wear panna and neelam.some said to wear diamond. m confused. plz kindly suggest me .i get big projects but they always get delayed.waiting for reply.

thanking you. vivek

Namaskar,

In my opinion, I would not suggest either neelam, diamond or emerald at this time. You rae having saturn period with Moon sub period. Your Lagna is on margin and comes to be Leo, and if there is some difference in time, the results will be different. There are many concerns in the chart.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays and Tuesdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…)

At moment, wear good quality coral in Sun finger in gold.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

for personal &confidiential Qns:

horoveda@gmail.com

some panditjis said it will create trouble because mangal is with shukra.it creates heat is it true? well thankful for your reply and m not contradicting your solution. but i just wanted to know the specific answer.thank you again sir but plz let me know is it the best solution???

some panditjis said it will create trouble because mangal is with shukra.it creates heat is it true? well thankful for your reply and m not contradicting your solution. but i just wanted to know the specific answer.thank you again sir but plz let me know is it the best solution???

Namaskar,

In my opinion, although there may be many solutions, at this time, this is the best solotion. Only experience may tell the power of donation (without expections) as it "frees" your locked "freewill" whatever the reason may be.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

for personal & confidiential Qns:

horoveda@gmail.com