IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sowmya2009

Need help regarding marriage compatabilty(issue araised bcz i have born in ashlesha)

Rate this topic

Hello Guruji,

I am Mamatha from mysore..

my marriage which was going about to fix with my good friend itself got cancelled due to horoscope reason.

For marriage purpose,when we saw horoscope,we came to know that

i have born in Ashlesha nakshatra, 3rd charan.

After seeing my horoscope,guys family told as,girl has born in Ashlesha nakshatra,3rd pada.and she should be married to a guy who doesnt have mother. In case if married,her mother in law will be died.

"One astrolgers have even challenged as,if this marriage happens also,will not stand for more than 5,6 months,since we got less than 18 points when they matched both kundali"

Guys parents have showed our kundali in so many places.but got same replay everywhere.

Guys family have told, if we take risk of this marriage also,marriage is going to break within 5,6 months. since we are getting only 15 ponts after matching kundali.they told they doesnt want to take a chance.

And even guy is 6 months is younger to me.All these points discouraged marriage talks

When we consulted astrolger,they told we can do remedy to save mother in law's life.

I still believe, After everything also god will be there to help us.Isnt it ?

If we believe god cant we get any solution.?

Years of waiting for this marriage is ending up for horoscope reason.

Everyone have gave up and I am not able to convince anyone.

I want some words or suggestions to convince the elders..

Expecting Any suggestions,remedies or words for this problem.

I have given the details of Date of birth below

--------------------------

Name: SubhashBabu

Date OF Birth: 21/May/1983

Place Of Birth: Hydrabad

Day oF born: Saturday

Time of Birth: 4.30 AM

----------------------------

name: Mamatha

Date OF Birth: 08/November/1982

Place Of Birth: Mysore

Day oF born: Monday

Time of Birth: 5.00 PM

Please guide me with your valuable words...

-Regards

Dear Sir,

I am in love with a boy from last 3 year and 1st both the side,parents also agreed for marriage.

But now Boys family strongly opposing for marriage,since i have born on Ashlesha nakshatra 3rd charan.they are telling as,mother in laws life will be in danger after marriage

and we are getting 15 points when we match kundali.since its less than minimum,they are telling marriage will break soon if happened also

Please see the birth details of both and give remedies for ahlesha nakshatra dosha and please guide sir me so that i can convince all

details of boy

Date OF Birth: 21/May/1983

Place Of Birth: Hydrabad

Day oF born: Saturday

Time of Birth: 4.30 AM

----------------------------

details of girl

Date OF Birth: 08/November/1982

Place Of Birth: Mysore

Day oF born: Monday

Time of Birth: 5.00 PM

Thanks and regards

Respected Sowmya ji,

Apart from above conditions, there are few more problems in matching. Boy's Ketu is in the same nakshatra as in the your lagnesh is (bad)

Your and his moon in natal charts make a relation of 2/12 (bad)

Mars is in 2nd house of his natal chart considered manglik dosha but as it gains aspect from jupiter it loses it's manglik dosha effect.

So as per astrological measurements me too will advice you as others have adviced.

I noticed few more things in your chart, lords of all dusthanas are in your marriage house (very bad) and the lord of marriage is badly combusted. This shows that you will be facing lot of trouble in marriage.

2nd thing in your chart is tht you have great tendency to oppose the tradition and you usually dare to opose every one who comes in your way, but this time I will advice you to use your prudence and take decision with a balanced mind.

I advice you to keep your life and future in front of you before taking any final decision, inspite of thinking only short term. No matter what limits are crossed, there is always a way to come back. Remember, one wrong step can take you to a very wrong road.

god bless you

Take care

Atul

thanks for the replay Atul sir,

but some astrologer suggested as,after doing remedies for ashlesha nakshatra we can do marriage

And they also some specified as,for love marriages no need of seeing horoscope.

What do suggest regarding this sir

Thanks and regards

Respected sowmya,

I am not expert in remedies, so I can not comment on this.

But I strongly believe that planets of spouse affect each other's life even in love marriage so charts must be matched even if it is love marriage

Regards

Atul

Respected sir,

I just wanted to know that,As other astrologer predicted,is

this marriage will break within 5,6 months.

When we couples understand each other and know each other how can this happen sir?

And You have mentioned in above replays as,if marriage happens problems may occur.

But i believe,in any new relationships between 2 families

some misunderstangs will be there in the begining

and it takes time to adjust

Please give your comments on this.

I want some of your suggestins or remedies for conviencing the elders

If i am wrong in the way of my thinkings please pardon me

Thanks & Regards