IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
aratirt60

Future

Rate this topic

I would like to know the future. Do I have Vipreet Raj yoga ?what are the benifis of the yoga?

Do I have any opportunity to go abroad?

Birth Details:

Date and Time: <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="4" Day="23" Year="1980">23 April 1980</st1:date> <st1:time Hour="19" Minute="45">7.45 PM</st1:time>

Place: <st1:City><st1:place>Bangalore</st1:place></st1:City> <st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region>.

Thanks and Regards

I would like to know the future. Do I have Vipreet Raj yoga ?what are the benifis of the yoga?

Do I have any opportunity to go abroad?

Birth Details:

Date and Time: ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:date Year=23 April 1980</st1:date><st1:time Minute="45" Hour="19">7.45 PM</st1:time>

Place: <st1:City><st1:place>Bangalore</st1:place></st1:City><st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region>.

Thanks and Regards

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Yes, you do have Viprat Raja Yoga indicating gain from loss of others.

Abroad: With efforts but expenses will be there and may not be happy.

-WebYogi-