IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 2007.sapna

Missed the Destiny- Please Help- Suffering from big problem

Rate this topic

Guest 2007.sapna

:pray:One of my best friend is struggling from his own luck, even he has beaten by four time from his luck, I don’t know what is the reason of that, but now a days he is very upset.

Actually, before 2004, he was getting everything, what he want to achieve. He tried for JRF, he cleared, He tried for NET, He win, even he topped in Graduation and Post Graduation.

But after Nov, 2004, he is not getting anything, even you cant believe He has given IAS exam 5 times and he has reached upto interview session 4 times after passing the PT, Mains, he gets the golden chance to sit in Interview but don’t know why he getting the negative result, every time, even he used to studying 20 hours every day.

After completion of his PH.D, he is tying for job also, but he is getting negative results, from Jan 2008 upto till date he has applied more than 400 job, and got the call from 5-6 company only and result was NIL.,

Seriously I don’t know what is happing with Him. His birth details are given below:

Name : Ajeet Jaiswal

D.O. B : 02 May 1979

Time: 10:25 AM

Birth Place : <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com<a href=""" /><st1:City><st1:place>Varanasi</st1:place></st1:City>, <st1:place><st1:City>Uttar Pradesh</st1:City>, <st1:country-region>India</st1:country-region></st1:place>

Now Living : <st1:place><st1:City>Delhi</st1:City>, <st1:country-region>India</st1:country-region></st1:place>

Even he is wearing Moti but not getting positive response.

Please help me to get out from his problems,

I beg you with crossed hand please.

Sapna

Guest 2007.sapna

sorry

I foget the time of Birth

Name: Ajeet Jaiswal

D. O. B. : 02 May 1979

Time: 10:25 AM

Birth Place: Varanasi, Uttar PRadesh

Now Living: Delhi, since 1999

Hi Sapna

The time till 9 Sep 2009 would be similar but it will start to improve after that and you would see some improvement...Diseases might occur at that time but not that much and within an year or so things will start cuming back

I am not good in recommending the Gem stone but it will good to ask some one who is good in this..Moti is good for him and will show improvement slowly

Thanks

Guest 2007.sapna

Thanks for Reply Mr Vats

But please I need any effective suggestion, please suggest me any remedy of any "UPAAY

Hi,

The native is pursuing the right career. He is bound to be successful in government services. As per the details posted by you his ascendant is karka and current dasa is antardasa of ketu in the mahadasa of budh. The negative effect is because mangal is in the same house as budh (9<sup>th</sup> house) giving him defeat in every effort. He is just stuck on the fortune front.

The only effective remedy for all round success of the native is surya pooja. Chanting of surya mantra 125000 times within a period of 40 days will surely help him. If you have a south Indian temple nearby then he can perform surya pooja on Sundays throughout his life. July 2013 to May 2014 he is bound to be at a very high governmental post.

If the effect is found positive for the next 40 days there will be stronger remedies that can be applied. You can always mail me at paragk72@gmail.com

Wishing the native the very best.

Guest 2007.sapna

Hi,

The native is pursuing the right career. He is bound to be successful in government services. As per the details posted by you his ascendant is karka and current dasa is antardasa of ketu in the mahadasa of budh. The negative effect is because mangal is in the same house as budh (9<SUP>th</SUP> house) giving him defeat in every effort. He is just stuck on the fortune front.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

The only effective remedy for all round success of the native is surya pooja. Chanting of surya mantra 125000 times within a period of 40 days will surely help him. If you have a south Indian temple nearby then he can perform surya pooja on Sundays throughout his life. July 2013 to May 2014 he is bound to be at a very high governmental post.

If the effect is found positive for the next 40 days there will be stronger remedies that can be applied. You can always mail me at paragk72@gmail.com

Wishing the native the very best.

Thank you very much Sir,

I will bother you again, for Mangal (MAR) planet, will you suggest him any stone, and one more thing, He dont have any surya Mandir near by his area, so any other option is there for this.

Please suggest me

Do not wear any stones because budh dasa is going on and the ascendant lord is Moon. People may suggest him 2 wear a moti but it wont be of much help. Surya in mesh is exalted and in the 10th house gives him administrative qualities. In south indian temple you will find navgarhas(all 9 planets) installed. If it is not possible in the temple ask him 2 chant surya mantra 125000 times within a period of 40 days.

For reducing the malefic effect of mars ask him to recite runamochaka mangala stotra/any mangal stotra every morning.

All the best

Guest 2007.sapna

Do not wear any stones because budh dasa is going on and the ascendant lord is Moon. People may suggest him 2 wear a moti but it wont be of much help. Surya in mesh is exalted and in the 10th house gives him administrative qualities. In south indian temple you will find navgarhas(all 9 planets) installed. If it is not possible in the temple ask him 2 chant surya mantra 125000 times within a period of 40 days.

For reducing the malefic effect of mars ask him to recite runamochaka mangala stotra/any mangal stotra every morning.

All the best

Thankyou veryvery much sir,

what is the basic processor of chanting, mean how to we start chanting,

will we start from CD of surya manta

or

he has to do JAP "JAPNA" thru his mouth at every morning for 40 days.

please suggest

Thanks agains

sapma

Guest 2007.sapna

The japa is to be done by mouth and not listening to any CD. In the first hour after sunrise, any japa gives results faster. A simple yet powerful surya mantra is "OM HREEM SURYAY NAMAH".

Thank you very much sir

You are great.

Thanks again