IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
aparnasinha26

Job Problems

Rate this topic

Dear Learned Members,

Could someone please anlayze my brothers horoscope and give me pointers as when my worries regarding him will get cleared.

Name: Krishna Kant Sinha

DOB: August, 31, 1972

TOB: 20:40

Place of Birth is Ranchi; State: Bihar (now Jharkhand); Country: India.

My brother is an Engineer fromm IIT and completed his management MBA from London Business School, London, UK

After his MBA, his career growth has been dismal and full of uncertainity. He always had problems with his job. In the year 2008 January ,he was laid off by the company because of internal politics. Due to recession his current company is also about to close andso he will loose job.Since he is on H1 if he looses job he will have to leave the country. Could you please tell me

(1) if he will get a job in USA or he will go jobless and will have to leave the country?

(2) if he gets the job in USA when will he get the job as every day counts for him?

Please Please answer these, and please give remedies. I am really worried as he is such a nice, hard working intelligent down to earth person.I cant see him suffer so much for so long..(last 5 years).

Thank you very much for your time in advance,

Aparna

Respected Aparna,

I am just a novice, but I will try to give my best.

Regarding getting settled in a foreign country, I do not see much helpful yogas in your brother's chart, instead living in home country will benefit him more. Although foreign travel is strongly indicated in his chart and he will frequently visit foreign lands.

Your brother indeed has excellent birth chart, this type of chart is rarely seen. His Lord of education (Sun) is in mool trikon{Good}, Lord of Luck (Jupiter) is in mool trikon{Good}, His lord of profession and profits (Saturn) is in 2nd house {good} along with moon {bad} in great friend's house {good}, But moon is exalted in house of wealth {Good}. THis combination gives him success in profession and indicates good wealth for him but make him prone to stress and take wrong decisions.

His Mars (lord of lagna- personality and 8th house death/losses) is in 5th hosue close to Sun, so sun has combusted his effects (Mixed results). THis gives him immunity toward many diseases but makes him too humble and soft hearted. He is sometimes not able to cope with his enemies.

His Guru-Saturn dasha started in oct 2004, which most probably caused change in profession and made his enemies strong. Also Saturn and Jupiter are bitter enemies, so Good effects of Jupiter were also masked and that led to losses in profession.

Then Guru-Mercury Dasha started in april 07, Mercury is dispositor of gullika in his chart, so this period was also disheartning for him and he remained away form his siblings and from his close friends. This dasha will end after june 2009, after that he will see significant decrease in his problems and will be able to decide what is best for him.

After june 2009 ketu subdasha will start for next one year, although Ketu in 4th house is considered bad, but as it is vargottama and so strong, he may have to face problems and he may have to live away from home for this time. But I think symptoms may not be so severe and this time will help him choose his path and will help him take right decision.

After May 2010 he will see golden time for next decade. I am sure for this. His D-10 chart shows some afflictions, but I think there is nothing much to worry

Again, I am just a novice, please let me know where I am wrong, I will be thankful.

God bless

Kind Regards

Atul

Respected Aparna,

I am just a novice, but I will try to give my best.

Regarding getting settled in a foreign country, I do not see much helpful yogas in your brother's chart, instead living in home country will benefit him more. Although foreign travel is strongly indicated in his chart and he will frequently visit foreign lands.

Your brother indeed has excellent birth chart, this type of chart is rarely seen. His Lord of education (Sun) is in mool trikon{Good}, Lord of Luck (Jupiter) is in mool trikon{Good}, His lord of profession and profits (Saturn) is in 2nd house {good} along with moon {bad} in great friend's house {good}, But moon is exalted in house of wealth {Good}. THis combination gives him success in profession and indicates good wealth for him but make him prone to stress and take wrong decisions.

His Mars (lord of lagna- personality and 8th house death/losses) is in 5th hosue close to Sun, so sun has combusted his effects (Mixed results). THis gives him immunity toward many diseases but makes him too humble and soft hearted. He is sometimes not able to cope with his enemies.

His Guru-Saturn dasha started in oct 2004, which most probably caused change in profession and made his enemies strong. Also Saturn and Jupiter are bitter enemies, so Good effects of Jupiter were also masked and that led to losses in profession.

Then Guru-Mercury Dasha started in april 07, Mercury is dispositor of gullika in his chart, so this period was also disheartning for him and he remained away form his siblings and from his close friends. This dasha will end after june 2009, after that he will see significant decrease in his problems and will be able to decide what is best for him.

After june 2009 ketu subdasha will start for next one year, although Ketu in 4th house is considered bad, but as it is vargottama and so strong, he may have to face problems and he may have to live away from home for this time. But I think symptoms may not be so severe and this time will help him choose his path and will help him take right decision.

After May 2010 he will see golden time for next decade. I am sure for this. His D-10 chart shows some afflictions, but I think there is nothing much to worry

Again, I am just a novice, please let me know where I am wrong, I will be thankful.

God bless

Kind Regards

Atul

Atuljee Thanks for your quick reply..

I wanted to ask when will he get a new job?

If he gets a new job Will it be in USA ?

Thanks,

/Aparna

Respected Aparna,

Both of these questions are tough to answer. But I will like to highlight a few things again.

Next 4-5 months are troublesome for his career, after that he will see significant decrease in his career related problems

After that next one year his stars will keep him away from his home

Finally in my opinion, he will be benefitted more in his home country. Although in his home country he may not stay in his hometown.

I hope answers to your questions are hidden in these points

Kind Regards

Atul