IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
belvablenda

My Rahu Mahadasha and its effects

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am quiet anxious about knowing the effects of my rahu mahadasha that is going on. Rahu Mahadasha started 5/2005 and is till 5/2023. (My Birth: 22 June 78 | 7:05 am | Indore, M.P). I know very little about Astrology or about the planetary positions. But as some friend who has interest in Astrology said that the issues I am facing are due to my mahadasha of Rahu. I am married, live in USA.

I conceived for first time in Dec 07 but it miscarried on its own in Feb 2008. I lost my very well paying senior management job in Sept 2007 and have been trying to get an appropriate job since then, haven’t been successful yet. I am keeping positive, but after knowing the Rahu mahadasha aspect of my ‘kundli’ I wanted to take views of experts on this forum…

• -I have been advised to wear ‘Gomed’ which I have arranged - a 6 ratti light honey colored Gomed in gold ring for my right hand middle finger.
  • -Pls. advise if the rahu during its mahadasha will be more harmful or it will be more beneficial, based on my planetary positions and birth time?
  • -Will rahu be beneficial in a specific antardasha and bad in other?
  • -I am looking to regain my executive management position in this bad economy, will I be able to do that this year?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Dear Friend,

Please Remove Gomed (Hessonite) immediately..

You will get happiness, Vehicles, land property but the same will be taken away in the same Dasha.. it wont be permenant.

This Gomed will create unwanted troubles:

No peace of mind due to enemity in the professional life.

There will be accidents or injury to some part of the body..

You may only wear Diamond for planet Venus..

Do not Use ANY OTHER GEMSTONES.

Venus (Diamond) is the Lord of Loss and Bed pleasures...also the lord of 5th which is Fame, wealth Children..

And situated in the 2nd house, (2nd house belongs to Venus)

2nd house Rules Professional Status, Material stuff and wealth....

After wearing Diamond, you will Rise in your profession...IT IS SURE.

You will earn lot of wealth and also will be helpful in the matters of Children.

Easily you will get a position of Rank and status.

There wont be Much bad result if venus is also the lord of 12th ( bad house)..

It is also in position of 6th from moon however you should still wear Diamond.

You may Wear Diamond with confidence.

In US Diamond are very cheap... you may be able to efford Big size( more than 50 cents easily)..

Take care

Riaz