IndiaDivine.org

Tribute to a Dear Friend (Tribhuvanatha Prabhu)

Rate this topic

Dear Respected Devotees and Readers,

Tribuvanatha was my best friend. I consider myself very fortunate to have had a lot of personal association with him in the 70's and 80's. I love him dearly and miss him a lot. Every so often I like to post some fond memories of Tribhuvanatha so that the world won't forget his infectious enthusiasm to please Srila Prabhupada and to spread the chanting of the holy names of Krishna far and wide. Please join with me as we honor this most remarkable soul in the pages of The Prabhupada Connection website in the "What's New" section for April 24, 2009, entitled "Tribute to a Dear Friend." Sorry, but I can't type the direct URL here, as I haven't yet posted 15 entries. The tribute is 16 pages long with three videos, along with links to relevant articles. Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy hearing about this great soul.

Tribhuvanatha Prabhu ki jaya!

Dear Respected Prabhus and Friends,

Hare Krishna. All glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga.

In order to find the "Tribute to a Dear Friend" (series on Tribhuvanatha Prabhu), kindly key in the words "The Prabhupada Connection" on Google or .

Then scroll down to "What's New" and click on that link.

Scroll down to April 24, 2009 and , entitled "Tribute to a Dear Friend."

There are 16 tributes there and three videos available, plus a page of Tribhuvanatha links for your interest listed on "Tribute #15."

If you wish to share some of your Tribhuvanatha memories, stories and realizations, please feel most welcome and write to us c/o the e-mail address at the bottom of the page through the "contact" link.

Your submissions will be most appreciated and published online for all the world to see.

Srila Prabhupada was very fond of Tribhuvanatha Prabhu, so your efforts to honor him will surely please Prabhupada and Krishna, what to speak of the devotees and our readers.

You're invited to participate in this humble attempt to honor the Vaisnava devotee of the Lord, Sriman Tribuvanatha Prabhu, a great and humble preacher of Krishna Consciousness.

Thank you very much and best wishes.

Your grateful servant and friend,

Padmapani das

[moderator's note: direct link is http://www.prabhupadaconnect.com/Tribhuvanatha_Index.html ]

Hare Krishna, Dear Moderator,

Thank you most sincerely for posting the direct link to Tribhuvanatha's tribute page on "The Prabhupada Connection" (at the bottom of the previous message). Your kindness and support are very much appreciated. Krishna likes it when we honor the Vaisnavas, especially His preachers, so please one and all feel most welcome to read the tributes and also participate, if you're so inclined. The more the merrier!

And please remember -- "The Prabhupada Connection" is YOUR website. Feel free to share your Prabhupada memories, offerings, artwork and poems in honor of Srila Prabhupada for the benefit and inspiration of our readers worldwide. Thank you kindly.

Best wishes and thanks once again.

Your servant and friend,

Padmapani das

In light of the huge interest in reading about our illustrious Godbrother, Sriman Tribhuvanatha, and his sincere preaching activities all over the world, we would like to invite all those who knew and loved Tribhuvanatha to please write to us and share with us your fondest memories of him and his great enthusiasm for spreading the Holy Name of Krishna and for serving Srila Prabhupada. We'll be most happy to post your articles and share them with our many readers worldwide. (Please send your memories to: jayaprabhupada@.)