IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
niteshm

any person have some sidhi plz help

Rate this topic

any person have some sidhi plz help me to get a person back in my life.very strong vashikaran is there.muslim work is done.no body able to break that.because after panchtatva vashikaran they are locked too.anyone can remove this magic and bring the conciousness of person is back.victim is very far away noe.even my contact is lost.

Dont waste your time here. Contact trimurti gurudev at Jodhpur.

<ADDRESS><TABLE height="50%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 rowpadding="0" rowspacing="0"><TBODY><TR><TD> <ADDRESS>Jodhpur Gurudham at Jodhpur, India:</ADDRESS><ADDRESS>Mantra Tantra Yantra Vigyan,</ADDRESS><ADDRESS>Dr. Shrimali Marg,</ADDRESS><ADDRESS>High Court Colony,</ADDRESS><ADDRESS>Jodhpur 342001, Rajasthan, India</ADDRESS>

<ADDRESS>Telephone: If dialling from </ADDRESS><ADDRESS><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>International </TD><TD>: 91-291-2432209/2433623 (Please prefix with your International Access code eg. 011 from USA) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Within India </TD><TD>: (0291)-2432209/2433623 (0291 is STD code for Jodhpur) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jodhpur (local) </TD><TD>: 2432209/2433623 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></ADDRESS>

<ADDRESS>Fax: If dialling from </ADDRESS><ADDRESS><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>International </TD><TD>: 91-291-2432010 (Please prefix with your International Access code eg. 011 from USA) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Within India </TD><TD>: (0291)-2432010 (0291 is STD code for Jodhpur) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jodhpur (local) </TD><TD>: 2432010 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></ADDRESS>

</LEFT></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><LEFT><ADDRESS> </ADDRESS><ADDRESS> </ADDRESS><ADDRESS> </ADDRESS></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></ADDRESS>

will they solve the pblm on phone or i have to go there.i have wasted a lot of money to lot of tantriks.no one is succeded.it has been two months victim is away from me and with another person.

First you have to take Guru Diksha and then you have to talk about your problem to guruji. You can talk to any one. Bade Guruji, Majhle Guruji or Chotte Guruji.

Then they will give you some remedy. Might ask you to take some diksha and chant some mantra or may even ask you to perform some prayogs. That depends.

But before that ring Jodhpur office and ask when they are going to meet next. I believe May 1,2,3 is the date for next diksha program.

Ring Jodhpur, take appointment and then go. If you cannot go there then talk to JP office and they will tell you what to do.

Look persons with siddhi dont help any one out of the blues. They understand the law of karmas. It might be your present life and past life karma that have brought you up in this situation vis-a-vis your concerned person.

If they help then they will adding it to their karmas.

So just pray to GOD and contact trimurti gurudev at Jodhpur.

Om Param Tatvaya Narayanaya Gurubhyo Namah.