IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Avi030

Sanjeeva Rao ji pls read me

Rate this topic

hi, i am really lucky that i have found this site. I am really in a great trouble regarding my carrier. I am now 27 yrs old and still to get employed. I am reading a Financial course named CFA. Whether I will be able to stand in my life at all, i don't know.My family member are creating pressure on me which sometimes gets untorable and by that time i fell very depressed. So, please help me to know my carrier and in which way it is going to turn. The details are:

Name: Suman Banerjee

Date of Birth: 13/03/1982

Place : Kolkata(West Bengal)

Rashi: Tula

Birth time: 11:19 A.M

I am egarly waiting for you.Please sir.

Dear Suman,

There is nothing wrong with your horoscope.All malefics in Kendras.Good progress and benefic results you can expect.You are in Guru mahadasa-Kuja antardasa till 4/2010.Their mutual placement ie 1-12 is the reason for your present problems.Things improve after 4/2010.You can complete your course without any hesitation.

Pray Kuja (Mangal) / Lord Subrahmanya on tuesdays .Go round the deity 9/108 times depending on your physical stamina.

Your Shani Sadesath starts from 9/2009. Start praying Shani Dev also.

If you do this you are sure to get a good job.

Don't forget to give me feedback on my mail ID.

Good luck,

USR

Put some effort to improve your English for recognition in the present world.

Thanks u answer me. It is good to hear that i can complete my course. You have already answered my lot of question but one more request i am going to place with you is that what type of job i am going to do , is that Private or Government.