ips

Am Really Sad And Depressed..for God's Sake..plz Help Me

Rate this topic

my details(girl)

date of birth-11/07/1983

time-02.29 am(early morning)

place-bhubaneswar,orissa

my rashi is-Gemini, Nakshatra-Punarvasu

currently i am going through the worst phase in my life.i have lost all faith in god. i am so stensed and depressed.always i am humilated everywhere.there is no peace in my life.i want a detailed description about my married life and professional career.i am going to get married.my fiancee is a very short tempered and non co-operative person.. i am the cause of all tensions in my family.my parents are also humilated becoz of me always in front of everyone.once they used to feel proud of me ,now they think why i was born to them...Plz for god's sake..help me.Clarify my doubts or else i will end my life in this severe state of depression..i have no other way.

I dont know why nobady is willing to give a detailed analysis for my horoscope and answere my questions.i thought people here are ready to help distressed people thats why i am posting question.as i have great faith on the astrologersin this forum.Waiting for help...