jangeerisran Posted April 14, 2009 Report Posted April 14, 2009 Hello everyone, I have jupiter in seventh house in sagitarius,what does that mean regarding my wife?..moreover, can anyone tell me the specific period I would get married?.. my details are: DOB: 22-sep-1984 TOB: 23:20 hours Coordinates of birth: 24 N 52 - 67 E 03 Thank u everyone Have a great day Quote
jangeerisran Posted April 27, 2009 Author Report Posted April 27, 2009 dear people...Please advice.. Quote
jangeerisran Posted April 27, 2009 Author Report Posted April 27, 2009 please guide me.. many thanks Quote
jangeerisran Posted May 6, 2009 Author Report Posted May 6, 2009 I would really appreciate a reply guru ji as I am a novice in this field. thanks Jay Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.