IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sanjeev81

Career and Marraige Related query

Rate this topic

Dear Guruji i am giving u my birth details .Can u please tell me abt my career prospects ( currently engineer & manager in a top class auto gaint ) , when peak results shall be obtained . Further when ll i get married and hw gud will b my married life

Birth 07-May-1981

Birth Time: 05:44 AM

Place : Darbhanga

As i know there are total 11 raj yogas in my kundali ( Malavya ,Vesi,Vasi,Parvat,Kedar ,Ek Putra, Durudhara etc).When will i get there max. results

Regards

Sanjeev Ranjan

Further to my query below , the latittude and longitude details of my birth plcae are as follows:

Lat: 26.10N

Long: 85.57E

Dear Guruji i am giving u my birth details .Can u please tell me abt my career prospects ( currently engineer & manager in a top class auto gaint ) , when peak results shall be obtained . Further when ll i get married and hw gud will b my married life

Birth 07-May-1981

As i know there are total 11 raj yogas in my kundali ( Malavya ,Vesi,Vasi,Parvat,Kedar ,Ek Putra, Durudhara etc).When will i get there max. results

Regards

Sanjeev Ranjan

Birth 07-May-1981

Regards

Sanjeev Ranjan

Namaskar:

Some times even lot of good yoga are present but it does not necessary gives the results as expected. What we analyze is very general and see only few charts in a short time. Otherwise, it takes hours and sometimes days even to understand all the 16 charts and balance the results.

You may take wrong decisions from time to time, thus check your thoughts carefully. The lord of profession is Saturn and well placed in 5th but with 8th (death---) lord thus from time to time for no apparant reason you may experience set back in profession.

Marriage: Venus subperiod has started from april 13, 2009 and it is likely to have opportunity. You are Manglik and thus match is essential. The spouse will be of loving nature but calculative.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com

Thanks Guru ji

The guidance given by you will definitely of great help for me . One thing i wanted to know , whether there is any chances of visiting abroad due to professional reasons in near future . and also is there any chances of having my own house or land . How gud u rate my kundali?

I totally agree that we not only look after the lagna chart but we shd go thru divisional charts also .Yet as lagna chart is of prime imp..isn't it?