IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ganesh234

Confusion? Please give advice.

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am asking for my daughter. I am confused is my daughter manglik or not. The pundit who wrote her janmakshar never mentioned that she was manglik, however another astrologer whom i showed said she was manglik. I am totally confused. If one can kindly help me and tell me if she is manglik or not that would be great.

I am also curious to know when she will get married. She will be turning 30 in a few months and my husband and i our very worried. If you can specify a time period when she will get married. Will the boy be from our community, and how will he be by nature and his family. Thank you I appreciate it.

Birth details ;

born and june 14th 1:18pm

in the city of fontana california

she is my eldest daughter.

thank you once again for your kind help

Hello,

I am asking for my daughter. I am confused is my daughter manglik or not. The pundit who wrote her janmakshar never mentioned that she was manglik, however another astrologer whom i showed said she was manglik. I am totally confused. If one can kindly help me and tell me if she is manglik or not that would be great.

I am also curious to know when she will get married. She will be turning 30 in a few months and my husband and i our very worried. If you can specify a time period when she will get married. Will the boy be from our community, and how will he be by nature and his family. Thank you I appreciate it.

Birth details ;

born and june 14th 1:18pm

in the city of fontana california

she is my eldest daughter.

thank you once again for your kind help

Namaskar,

Looks like that her year of birth is 1979 as she will be 30yrs as you mentioned. In that case, Yes she is Manglik in my opinion. Saturn is also in 12th and thus delays the marriage and proper matching of the chart is required. Wearing yellow topaz (not yellow sapphir that many may give you) in silver may be helpful. see if it helps otherwise let me know I may suggest some other remedies. Be vegetarian if you are already not so. Worship lord Vishnu and Mata Laxmi (no Flowers).

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

For personal & confidential Questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com