IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
addj

Career Related Help

Rate this topic

Hi,

Since January, 2008, I have not been working as I was taking a break for my first kid. Now I have come to Australia from India. I want to start working but I am not feeling very confident.

Date of Birth - 21-Nov-1976

Time of Birth - 04:45 (Morning)

Place of Birth - Kanpur, UP, India

Currently in Melbourne, Australia.

Will I get a job soon? Should I start trying? Is it a good time for job hunt? Can any of the respected astrologers help me with my readings.

Thanks in advance,

ADDJ

As per the chart, job is definitely promised for you. Currently you are under bukti of 8th lord running, so there could be some troubles. However, 2011, when sun bukti starts, it promises you a job.

with regards

Thanks but the news sounds depressing. 2011 is 2 years from now and I might land up in some other country as per my husband's project commitments.

I want to know specifically if I can apply right away and hope to get a job in a couple of months. I am a follower of Hanuman Jee and if any specific prayers can help me with my life. As of now I am so busy with my kid that I havent been praying :( and maybe that is taking a toll on my life.