IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
a_Chandu_s

Please Guide - Marriage Issues

Rate this topic

Hi,

I got married on Nov 25th 2007. Since day 1 of my marraige we are having issues (primarily compatability issues). I work in US and my wife is in India. We lived together for only 4 months. We tried for US visa for my wife in Nov 2007 and Oct 2008 but was rejected. I was told my wife is currently going through Yelinati Shani. Except marraige, so far all other aspects of my life are good. Well settled and reached good position at young age. I am trying my best to keep up the marraige but almost feel like it is broken now. Please kindly analyse our hosrocope and advise if we are compatable or better to have separate paths

My Horoscope:

D.O.B 26th Feb 1974

Time: 1.05 pm

Place of Birth: Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh, India)

My Wife:

D.O.B 23rd June 1977

Time: 4.30 pm

Place of Birth: Anakapelle (Andhra Pradesh, India)

Questions:

1) How will be our marraied life? How long will it last

2) Do I have divorce/re-marraige in my life

3) If we continue, when will we live together (US or India)

4) Any details on children

Thanks in advance for your anlysis and Guidance

Saturn is transiting through her janma nakshatra. Sade sati causes temporary separation. Saturn is a lord of 4th house for her, which is sitting in 9th in her natal chart, which surely indicates stay away from native place. Try for visa again. There are good chances of union before august 2009.

with regards

Hi,

As we are having issues 80% of the time since begining, even when we lived together, please kindly advise ... How our future will be

1) How will be our Married life and children.

2) Is there any divorce indications in our horoscopes

Hi

There seems to be a MANGLIK Dosha in your compatibility which may cause differences and separation between you and your wife, so kindly take the remedies for the same after consulting some astrologer

Thanks and good luck and GOD will surely help you out

Hi,

Is Manglik Dosha same as Kuja Dosha. I have consulted astrologers I was told that in my chart I had Kuja dosha only 2006 and it is over. Only after their confirmation got married.

Please kindly advise if you still see Manglik Dosha in my chart? Sorry for beeing ignorant of these terms. Is Manglik dosha also in my wife chart? Is Manglik Dosha based on individual chart or based on Couple's chart

Thanks again for your advise

Whenever Mars is situated in 1,4,7,8,12 th house of a lunar chart it is called as "Manglik dosha,Kuja Dosha,Bhom Dosha or Angaraka Dosha, Manglik Dosh".

So if you were born on a Tuesday do not worry for you are not a manglik (Mars dominated native) as said by some Astrologers. Mars in any other fiery sign, Also if in addition to Mars there are planets like Saturn, Rahu, Ketu in the above mentioned houses then also mangalik Dosha is rendered ineffective.

So remember there is no such term as Double Manglik. It is a term coined by charlatans for their own benefit. Mars in own house or in exaltation will considerably reduce the ill effects of the Manglic Dosha.

Mars represents Self Esteem, Respect, Energy and Ego in a native. If manglik Dosha is there then it can make a native's temper volatile. Such natives have troubles adjusting with spouse and can sometimes become ruthless.

Mars dominated natives have a tremendous fire like energy and if this energy is not utilized in something constructive then the above related problem arises. Manglik Dosha generally affects the marital life. Effects of Mars/Mangal in the houses are as follows:

Mars in the 1st house(Ascendant): It will have a drishti on (i.e.) it sees the 7th house.7th house being the house of spouse Mars will create quarrels on even minor issues. Here it indicates physical violence and sexual abuse. Because of cruel behavior such a native will be despised by society. Will not be able to gain assets.

Mars in 4th house: This house also represents happiness. This also affects the work area. Will frequently change profession and jobs. Will not be economically successful. No job security.

Mars in 7th house: Here it causes great anger. The native possesses extra energy. Will never be sexually satisfied for the partner will not be able to match such a native. Therefore it is possible that the native has a lot of partners or has an abnormal interests such as

domination, fetish, bondage. Also will have differences with family members.

Mars In 8th House: Loss of paternal property and bad relationship with the elders of the family. Will be lazy. Here brothers will also not help. Will vile away the time and will expect the spouse to earn.

Mars in 12th house: Sudden financial losses are indicated in this house. <st1:place>Lot</st1:place> of enemies and the enemies will always trouble such a native. Will have lot of mental problems and anxiety.

scribd.com/doc/14262468/Chandu-Chandu-WifeMatch

Also from bestdresses.com/horoscope/Pisces-Cancer.htm

Cancer Woman & Pisces Man

(from the view of the woman)

This is tied with Scorpio as the number one soulmate match for you. A Pisces boy can be your true soulmate in every way. He is an strongly passionate person who lives in a world of feelings, much like you. A Pisces boy will provide you with the lavish emotional warmth that you are looking for in a partnership. His affection and passion for you will make you feel completely special and adored. This is a perfect fit between two very deep-feeling signs. A real soulmate love match.

Together, Cancer girl and Pisces boy ooze with mutual love and devotion. You both understand each other in ways that would perplex an outsider, and somehow, you always know the right thing to say when the chips are down. Nurture and honor this dating combo, because it could be a keeper.

your mars is in taurus in the 12th house in your lagna

Mars in 12th house: Sudden financial losses are indicated in this house. 

<st1:place>Lot</st1:place> of enemies and the enemies will always trouble such a native. 

Will have lot of mental problems and anxiety.

Thank you

How long will it be. I was born on Tuesday so am I still manglik. As per some astrologers... due venus my manglik affect has been cancelled.

Just wondering on the Marriage issues.. Is it temporary or something indicating that teh marraige will not last long

Appreciate your suggestions

Thanks Bleuwave for your efforts. I looked at the link, I have the same software ... as per the software results everything should be ok... but surprisingly, we were having issues from the begining...

As we were having issues and not sure how the future will be and can't plan for children etc... Any light on children etc.. will be very helpfull

I guess I have to proceed with the hope that things will improve after my wife passes the Sade Sathi as Taipei suggested...

Thanks all for your valuable time and suggestions