IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krishna1217

bad time going on

Rate this topic

Hello Sir,

Please help me.

I am out of job more than a year, every thing was good untill i finished my education without any breaks, i was very much independent.

When i started looking for jobs in Oct 2006, i had really bad luck, though i got some good chances i lost them and they went to others. All the time, i have influence of others and also my health is very bad in condition since may 2005, taking medications , did lot of tests. I lost good job by myself in Mar 2008,due to other people's influence and they are doing good, but unfortunately from that time no job for me, after trying hard i found one in oct 2008, but dint stand long, it was going to be permanet job, and at that time i got health problem which was supressed untill that time.

Now also im trying hard, updated my self to difffeent job skills, but no luck untill now, also my health is giving some problems again.

Please help me to get a stable job and good health.

my details.

DOB: SEP /03/ 1981.

TIME : 4:00P.M

STAR : TULA

PLACE: HYDERABAD.

Thanks,

Krishna

Hello Sir,

Please help me.

I am out of job more than a year, every thing was good untill i finished my education without any breaks, i was very much independent.

When i started looking for jobs in Oct 2006, i had really bad luck, though i got some good chances i lost them and they went to others. All the time, i have influence of others and also my health is very bad in condition since may 2005, taking medications , did lot of tests. I lost good job by myself in Mar 2008,due to other people's influence and they are doing good, but unfortunately from that time no job for me, after trying hard i found one in oct 2008, but dint stand long, it was going to be permanet job, and at that time i got health problem which was supressed untill that time.

Now also im trying hard, updated my self to difffeent job skills, but no luck untill now, also my health is giving some problems again.

Please help me to get a stable job and good health.

my details.

DOB: SEP /03/ 1981.

TIME : 4:00P.M

STAR : TULA

PLACE: HYDERABAD.

Thanks,

Krishna

Namaskar,

You have kal sarpa yoga. At present Dasa of saturn is running who is Lagna lord and place in 9th (fortune) house along with Mercury (disease, enemies---), profession lord (venus) and 12th (expenses---) lord Jupiter and thus might be giving the problems. Thus your health, profession and luck are directly connected or associated as you have described.

Worship lord Vishnu and Mata Laxmi (without flowers).

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Wear good quality diamond.

Dontae on saturdays clothes, food, umbrella, shoes to needy people (no animal associated items please).

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions contact: horoveda@gmail.com